Anthony Fauci is a true American Hero

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2020 07:04 pm
Anthony Fauci is a leading medical expert. His job is to provide accurate information about the coronavirus crisis to the American public. This means that every day he has to contradict president Trump on national television while Trump is there. Today Fauci had to say that there was no real scientific evidence to support Trump's claim that that anti-malarial drug might work against the virus.

He is calmly, persistently, factually and professionally providing accurate information and guidance to the American people. And he is going far beyond what should be his responsibility to provide leadership; he is the only person with any connection to the Trump administration who is providing any real leadership.

Anthony Fauci is my hero.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 9 • Views: 4,001 • Replies: 82

farmerman

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2020 07:17 pm
@maxdancona,
VVVROOOOM VVVVVROOOOOM-- (Thats the sound of Trump warming up the bus with which he shall run over Fauci as soon as hes done using his expertise.

I get the willies watching these guys standing so close and even shaking hands while theyre doing their announcements. I saw Fauci grimace once or twice.

Is that "treatment" the same one as someone ws talking about one of the hydro chloro-or hydro- bromo quinines thatthe British believed would help stave off malaria in the 1800's.? (Nowadays we use these to make Gins and Tonics)
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2020 07:41 pm
@farmerman,
The tonic fluoresces nicely under the black lights in the bars.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 04:35 am
@farmerman,
When I was at sea I had to ,take quinine for a fortnight before flying out to Senegal. all the time I was there and for a fortnight after I left. It does work, (against malaria,) but it's not a cure.

That's why it's called tonic water.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:02 am
Trump knows how to watch his back.
Quote:
Anthony Fauci, the NIH’s face of the coronavirus, is a deep-state Hillary Clinton-loving stooge

Quote:
After seeing a March 9, 2020 tweet by Shiva Ayyadurai, Ph.D., who has four degrees from MIT, I was inspired to take a look back to try to put Fauci’s current work on coronavirus into some perspective.

https://www.americanthinker.com/images/bucket/2020-03/219804_5_.jpg
Quote:
Careful observers have noted that after the almost daily White House news conferences with President Trump and members of the Coronavirus Task Force, Fauci, a regular attendee and the task force’s chief medical spokesman, often runs to Trump-hating media like CNN to contradict – usually with a degree of nuance that gives him a degree of plausible deniability – what the president has just said. The Daily Mail of London noted this behavior in a March 20 article, “Dr Anthony Fauci caught rolling his eyes and smirking as President Trump rants about the 'deep state' during coronavirus press conference.”

Trump needs to eject this guy as fast as he can. There are other doctors, without an agenda, just as capable.
https://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2020/03/anthony_fauci_the_nihs_face_of_the_coronavirus_is_a_deepstate_hillary_clintonloving_stooge.html
maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:07 am
@coldjoint,
Inventer of email?

What a clown.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:08 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Inventer of email?

Did you check into it, or not?
https://www.inventorofemail.com/
maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:10 am
@coldjoint,
Of course.

Shiva claims to have invented email in 1979 when he was 14. Email was used on arpanet since 1971.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:12 am
https://www.inventorofemail.com/images/va-shiva-ayyadurai-the-verge-noam-chomsky-sm.jpg
https://www.inventorofemail.com/images/va-shiva-ayyadurai-the-washington-post-article.jpg
maxdancona

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:13 am
@coldjoint,
Well then. That settles that.

You can't argue with a time traveler.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 11:23 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
You can't argue with a time traveler.

No, but you can argue with someone that has not sourced his bullshit.
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 01:03 pm
@coldjoint,
will Dr Fauci have to return his Pres Medal of Freedom when He gets "Bussed by his Boss" ??.
when the trumpees like pinky start growling because they dont like the facts hurting their hero, better see if the want ads for a "political fatass kissin hack" to serve as Communicable disease director are up yet.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 02:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
will Dr Fauci have to return his Pres Medal of Freedom when He gets "Bussed by his Boss" ??.

I do not know and do not care. Trump's approval numbers in handling the virus works for me. Fauci is just a pro that cannot be trusted.
engineer

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 02:54 pm
Inventor of the current email protocol:

Ray Tomlinson
This is why Ray Tomlinson is credited with inventing email in 1972. Like many of the Internet inventors, Tomlinson worked for Bolt Beranek and Newman as an ARPANET contractor. He picked the @ symbol from the computer keyboard to denote sending messages from one computer to another.
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 03:12 pm
@engineer,
Quote:
This is why Ray Tomlinson is credited with inventing email in 1972.

It is not the email reason I posted his tweet. I honestly do not care who invented email. The fearmongering Shiva sees by the Deep State is what counts. Max just wants to avoid what was said.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 03:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Fauci was intrummental in staving the HIV epidemic AND turning HIV from an acute 100% fatal disease to a manageable chronic condition. Trump ever done anythin even close to that?

As max stated elsewhere, and I paraphrase" TRUMP works for US , not the other way around".
farmerman

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 03:34 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Trump's approval numbers in handling the virus works for me. Fauci is just a pro that cannot be trusted
Sometimes doing whats right must tak precedent over "polls". Thats the problem with this guy, tweets and polls. Read my new sig line below, Its all about Trump
coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 03:36 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Fauci was intrummental in staving the HIV epidemic AND turning HIV from an acute 100% fatal disease to a manageable chronic condition. Trump ever done anythin even close to that?

I did not know Trump was a doctor.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Sat 21 Mar, 2020 03:39 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Thats the problem with this guy, tweets and polls.

It is a shared problem then. Any poll that casts a negative light, and there are plenty, on Trump are front and center in the MSM.
Quote:
Its all about Trump

It is all about getting Trump out of office.