Anthony Fauci is a true American Hero

maxdancona

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 12:10 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
[Fauci and Trump] are on the same team and we can listen to both of them.

- If Trump wants to lift restrictions by Easter, and Fauci knows this is a bad idea... you can't listen to both of them.

- If Trump says that there is promising research on anti-malarial drugs, and Fauci knows that there are no significant scientific findings... you can't listen to both of them.

Fauci wants to save as many lives as possible. Trump wants to "win" politically. You can't listen to both of them.

I respect Fauci for the tightrope he is walking, trying to save lives as a professional while trying not to contradict the president when he says things that are untrue. You are right that Fauci is trying his best, and I want Fauci to stay out of the political fray as much as possible.

But Fauci's first responsibility is to the American People and to the science. He has to work with Trump, but serving Trump is not his responsibility.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 01:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
. you can't listen to both of them.

The Hell I can't.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 25 Mar, 2020 02:06 pm
@oralloy,
we tried many people at Nuremberg for their claim that "they were only working a a soldier".
0 Replies