Do Warner Bros. and Disney still dominate the TV toon market like they did in the late 20th century?

Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:13 pm
@JGoldman10,
I don't think WB is making a New Gods film purely because of Thanos. Both DC and Marvel, and many other popular franchises, already had films with CGI characters in major roles, performed by actors in motion capture suits.

Besides, Darkseid will be part of the new version of 2017's Justice League, to be released on HBO MAX on 2021 (Darkseid was cut from the theatrical version of the film due to a director change mid-production) They released a new teaser featuring the villain.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:19 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I was just bringing up 2D Amiga animation as an example. Eric Schwartz, the animator and cartoonist I told you about, was famous for producing a bunch of 2D Amiga animated cartoons. He is the underground artist who created Amy the Squirrel and Sabrina the Skunk. He has a series of Amy the Squirrel and Sabrina Online comics. I've seen some of his animated cartoons, comics and other work on his official website. Some of his cartoons can be seen on YouTube.

I discovered this guy's work a long time ago, around the time I was in art school.
Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
According to Google searches, some of Schwartz's works seem very risque and all furry based.

Considering your comments regarding sexualized cartoon animal characters, I don't know why you are looking at those works.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:36 pm
@Rebelofnj,
That's why I said Schwartz is an underground artist. He does a lot of NSFW stuff.

I discovered his stuff a long time ago around the time I was in art school. I was recalling his work. I don't look at his stuff anymore.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:38 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I need to stop being curious about things I know I shouldn't be looking at since I say I'm a Christian.
Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
That is a common theme I have been noticing with you over the years.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 07:58 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Sexualizing furries and other non-human things (aliens, robots, monsters, etc.) is a perversion. These things aren't even human.

My mother, American Christian penpal and pastor told me CHRISTIANS shouldn't be anthropomorphicizing things in the first place.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:07 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I read somewhere they are coming out with a 3D CGI Lupin the Third movie and a 3D CGI Dragon Ball movie.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:10 pm
@JGoldman10,
You keep saying Christians shouldn't watch that sort of content, but you repeatedly keep watching or searching for such content, "out of curiosity' again and again.

That is just the lack of self restraint on your part.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:16 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I know that.
Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:31 pm
@JGoldman10,
So why do you have low self restraint despite the words of your pastor, your mother, your penpals, and God all saying you should not watch those works?

As a Christian, it should be easy for you to stop.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:35 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I'm talking about giving into the temptation to look at stuff I know I shouldn't be looking at.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:36 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Watching what works?

I was talking about creating stuff.
Rebelofnj

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:38 pm
@JGoldman10,
Anything and everything that goes against your strong Christian beliefs.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 08:39 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Again I was talking about creating stuff.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:24 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I retract what I said. Looking at stuff I know I should not be looking at isn't necessarily a sign of a lack of restraint. That's a sign of rebelliousness.
Sturgis

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:27 pm
@JGoldman10,
....and drifting away from Jesus....
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:29 pm
@Rebelofnj,
My mother and American Christian penpal discussed the cartoons and comics that I said I wanted to produce at length. My pastor didn't go into it too much.

I told you this already.

They said Christians should not be creating and developing anything anthropomorphic.

I liked drawing furries and other anthropomorphic stuff because that is easy to do. Not much thought goes into creating anthropomorphic characters compared to creating human characters.

They all said I shouldn't create any kind of anthropomorphic characters.
JGoldman10

Reply Fri 26 Jun, 2020 11:31 pm
@Sturgis,
Yes. The Bible says if you love the things of the world more than the things of God then the love of God is not in you.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Sat 27 Jun, 2020 04:53 am
@JGoldman10,
So, you are doing non-Christian activites despite claiming to be a good Christian.
0 Replies