Big Brother 6

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 03:41 pm
Well, the only hope I have left is if Janelle can knock the **** out of them in the next week and at least get into the final two. To see her take out Ivette, or any of these morons for that matter, would make it worth watching. If she goes out next week then I will still watch because I'm an addicted idiot, but it will suck.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 03:44 pm
By the way, if at the end of the show we have to hear about or see that idiot Cappy for more than three seconds, I will be forced to hunt him down and kill him.
0 Replies

turtlette

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 06:10 pm
kickycan wrote:
By the way, if at the end of the show we have to hear about or see that idiot Cappy for more than three seconds, I will be forced to hunt him down and lick him.

Scuse me....did you say...lick-him hmmmm???...your different,...but i like you...supposedly,...ask anyone, most people will lie without thinking, I put long hard hours into my licking...i mean lying,... while i'm licki-lying-low,...scuse me while i blow, so say's -
Licki-Lying-Low.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 8 Sep, 2005 10:46 pm
Sadly, Howie was evicted.

Janelle won HoH. I hope Janelle gets an entire week as HoH this time--she was short-changed the last time she won.

I wonder if the remaining three friendship members will turn on each other as they battle to stay in the house. Who will be evicted? It will be the decision of the friendship member who is not sitting on the block when it's time to vote. That should make things interesting.

I hope Janelle and April make it to the final two. April's partner, Jennifer, is making a donkey's behind of herself in the sequester house. At any rate, Jennifer's personality isn't scoring any points to help her partner win. And if April royally ticks off Maggie and Ivette in order to get to the finals, Janelle might have a shot at winning the big prize.

[wishful thinking]
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 11:27 pm
Okay, so this week the best part was that the three stupid bitches didn't win America's Choice once again. God, I love seeing them sit there wondering why Janelle wins every goddammed America's Choice competition. It never occurs to them that it isn't that America loves Janelle so much, it's more that they are all such f*cking bitches!!! DAMMIT! The ironic thing is that as they sit there talking about how much better they are than Janelle, it makes me (and I'm sure most of America feels the same way) hate them even more.

It's too bad Janelle can't win now, since those a-holes have too many votes...I agree with you Debra that the only one that Janelle might have a tiny chance against is April. Janelle is smart to have put up Maggie and Ivette. Let's hope she gets to the final two with April. It's her only chance. She'd still have to swing one of the stupid bitches to her side though. Unlikely.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 11:33 pm
Oh, it was also funny to see Ivette's girlfriend say that she liked Janelle too. That's gonna sting when Ivette gets home. Heeheehee...
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sat 10 Sep, 2005 11:34 pm
April "Are they taping this?"
Maggie "Yes........."
looks of deer in headlights (April)
Maggie - "be very careful what you say"

these girls are losers
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 11:42 am
Last night's show: April claims "I have NEVER said that I hated anyone in this house." Then BB shows all the clips when April cried and declared that she hated people in the house. ROFL

Remember when Howie yelled at April about her fat husband and dog?

Remember the segment thereafter when April was HoH and BB showed April's husband, Matt? Matt was hilarious.

Matt said he wasn't fat--just "big boned." LOL Then he comforted the dog . . . Pepperoni . . . Howie didn't mean it . . . Howie doesn't want to eat you . . . Then they showed Matt jokingly taunting Howie to fight:

"You want some of this? Is that what you're lookin' for, huh?"

Last night, they devoted an entire segment to April's horniness. BB again showed Matt's clip where he's rubbing his fat belly:

"You want some of this? Is that what you're lookin' for, huh?"

ROFL

If April wins the money, she better give it all to her poor husband whom she has humiliated on national television. He's going to face a lot of teasing after Saturday's show and probably deserves monetary compensation. Regardless, he appears to have the personality and sense of humor to deal with it. LOL
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 12:14 pm
April's nationally televised SEX segment: Dancing, singing, "I'm going to have sex with my husband; I'm going to have sex with my husband."

April's nationally televised Janelle bashing segment about their "real life" jobs: "All Janelle does is talk about sex . . . "

Janelle has a job (as a model and cocktail waitress) where all she does is talk about sex? On the other hand, April claims she has a good, credible job . . . and waits until she's on national television to talk about sex in front of millions of viewers. Oh yes, I can see how April is so much better than Janelle. ROFL
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 12:23 pm
Ivette talking about Janelle's amazing game-play:

"Do I think she deserves the money? I don't think she deserves it at all! She may have played this game wonderfully as far as competition, as far as manipulating guys, as far as lying, as far hiding behind strong players, or hiding behind people who made moves for her, everything the game’s about, she probably played wonderfully, but she had no morals and not a bit of soul in this house, and I'm not rewarding her for that!"

Translation: Let's NOT reward wonderful game-playing--we're jealous of Janelle and because of that--she doesn't deserve the money.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 12:35 pm
Boob-job Segment:

(Poor Howie . . . the boobie man wasn't there to enjoy the boobie segment . . . )

Both Janelle and April have breast implants. Janelle wants to replace her old breast implants with new tear-drop implants because they look more natural. Doesn't that mean that Janelle wants cosmetic surgery for cosmetic reasons--so her boobs will look natural?

April, bashing Janelle again because Janelle wants tear drop implants:

"Janelle is high maintenance; I've only had boob jobs and other plastic surgeries for COSMETIC reasons."

Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 11 Sep, 2005 01:00 pm
Theme Music Segment (ROFL):

Maggie, April, and Ivette, are huddled together in bed while they whisper about how great they are:

"Our alliance has DOMINATED . . . "

"We never had to SAY we have an alliance . . . "

"We enjoyed / loved each other so much, we just wanted to keep each other around . . . "

"They formed an alliance and they didn't enjoy each other's company . . . "

"What we've done is GROUNDBREAKING . . . "

"We formed a family and each of us had a different role in the family . . . It's pretty frickin' cool . . . "

CBS is playing "special moment theme music" for the viewers . . . and it's HILARIOUS. ROFL

CBS was really having FUN with the Saturday show showing the viewers what moronic losers these three remaining fiends are . . . I laughed and laughed and laughed. It was so funny.

In the live feed reports, Ivette, Maggie, and April are constantly maligning and yelling at the "rats" (the CBS crew members) who operate the cameras between the walls in the house for favoring Janelle and making THEM look bad to America so that Janelle WINS EVERYTHING. After all, it can't possibly be THEIR fault that America hates them . . . they're so WONDERFUL . . . it must be the way CBS portrays them on television. ROFL

It looks like the CBS "rats" had lots of fun putting together the segments that appeared on Saturday's show and I had a lot of fun watching them. It was hilarious! GOOD JOB to the CBS crew!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 08:39 am
Debra, mr joah and I were laughing when we heard April explain why she had a boob job. HILARIOUS. She has no clue.

From internet feeds, it gets pretty heated between april and ivette. This next episode will hopefully be good.

Maggie is a great player. Through every dumb mistake or comment her sheep friends have made, she's kept them leveled and/or recognized the behavior they displayed.

I REALLY hope Ivette doesn't win crap. I HATE her.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 12 Sep, 2005 11:47 am
I heard about the big fight between April and Ivette; I can't wait to see the show on Tuesday!

I don't like Maggie. She capitalized on Ivette's excessive adoration and commitment to Eric by formulating and maintaining the cult characteristics of "The Friendship" (a/k/a Girl Scout Troop 666; Kool-Aid Crowd).
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Sep, 2005 08:33 pm
Janelle is a freakin' genius!!! When April and Ivette were fighting and Janelle was listening to them in the kitchen...that was beautiful. I was cracking up. And then when Julie asked her if she thought her strategy worked, and she started giggling about getting them into a big fight...it is a testament to just how annoying those bitches are that Janelle's laughter at their pain was actually even more endearing and cute to me.

I still have a feeling the sheep sisters will all fall in line when it comes down to it (in my opinion, they all would have made excellent Nazis), but now, if Janelle can get in there with Ivette, at least I have a little tiny ray of hope. April actually said she would vote for Janelle over Ivette. It would be so satisfying if Janelle could have played April well enough to actually be the demise of the whole idiotic "friendship" alliance. Yeah, I know, that's probably too much to hope for, but we'll see.

Of course, if Maggie gets in there, forget it. It's hers.

Oh, one more thing...Ivette...DO YOU HAVE TO MENTION ERIC, THAT F*CKING JARHEAD DIPSHIT, EVERY CHANCE YOU GET?! OH MY GOD YOU ARE SUCH A MORON!!!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 08:37 am
THANK YOU. SHUT IT ABOUT YOUR STUPID CAPPY! UGHH.. (shoots self)

Mr. J and I couldn't stop laughing at the things April said the other night. Everything she said was hypocritical.

I hate Ivette. I guess I don't want her to win because she'd leave thinking "she deserved it the most because she was pure, honest, and needs the money the most." /barf

Maggie and Janelle are smart.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 09:04 am
Yep, as much as I don't like Maggie, I respect that she is at least playing a good, strategic game. As long as Ivette doesn't win, I will not be completely sick to my stomach. But I still want Janelle to win!!!

JA-NELLE! JA-NELLE! JA-NELLE!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 01:32 pm
If Janelle wins HoH, she's most likely taking Ivette to the finals. Standing next to Ivette is Janelle's ONLY SLIM chance of winning.

Ivette vs. Janelle final:

Ivette's votes: Beau, Maggie, James (?)
Janelle's votes: Rachel, Howie, April (?)

Jennifer's vote will probably go to Ivette because Janelle was responsible for Jennifer's eviction (e.g., GOOD-BYE B*TCHES!)

If Maggie wins HoH, Maggie is most likely taking Ivette to the finals. Maggie knows Ivette is no competition for her and Maggie wants to continue to look loyal to the "Friendship" by bringing one of them to stand beside her.

Ivette vs. Maggie final:

Ivette's votes: Beau, James
Maggie's votes: Rachel, Howie, Janelle, April, and Jennifer

If Ivette wins final HoH, Ivette will most likely take Janelle.

Ivette KNOWS that she can't win against Maggie and she's definitely playing for the BIG MONEY for her family at home. As much as Ivette LOVES Maggie and Eric--Ivette doesn't love them to the point of making a decision that hands the money over to Maggie when her own family DESPERATELY needs it.

Maggie's and Ivette's conversation before the final PoV competition:

Maggie: April promised to take me (Maggie) to the end . . . and you (Ivette) have been saying the same thing.

Ivette: Yes, but I'm not saying that now.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 02:29 pm
Maggie and Ivette--IMHO--are the two most unlikeable final contestants in BB history.

I like Janelle and I want her to win!

BTW--talking about liking final contestants on a reality t.v. show--anyone watching Rock Star INXS? All of the final singers are amazing people with amazing talent. I'm unable to choose which one to LIKE the most.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 14 Sep, 2005 02:38 pm
Funny you mentioned that show, because I have started getting hooked on it too. I like the blonde guy who did that "Trees" song. But I also like that J.D. Porshe guy...and the blonde girl...yeah, you're right,, they are all pretty good.
0 Replies