Big Brother 6

Debra Law

Reply Sun 7 Aug, 2005 10:25 am
One of the cardinal rules of gamesmanship for these type of reality shows built on social interaction and alliances is: Don't backstab before it's necessary.

What was the POINT of building an alliance of six if you're immediately going to turn around and target two members of your own alliance for elimination and allow the opposing alliance of five to remain strong? This move defies all logic and common sense.

By turning on James and Sarah too soon when there were five other targets in the opposing alliance to choose from, Howie (and Rachel and Janelle) most likely committed game suicide.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Mon 8 Aug, 2005 09:45 am
Yeah, I pretty much agree with that. I think Kaysar will be coming back though, which gives them at least a fighting chance to make up for Howie's idiocy, if everything goes their way next week.

I hope Rachel can figure a way to get herself through this. I like her. It's too bad her partner has about as much intelligence as a block of cheese.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 09:07 am
Quote:
What was the POINT of building an alliance of six if you're immediately going to turn around and target two members of your own alliance for elimination and allow the opposing alliance of five to remain strong?

Right on. I guess they're playing in thoughts that this is the best move if Kaysar doesn't come back because they need more friends. I don't know... but I think the power will shift soon (back to the good side ..aka evil side ...errr this is confusing).
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 9 Aug, 2005 09:25 am
yeah - I'm getting confused on who thinks which team is good and which is evil. LOL
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 09:37 am
Everyone pretty much called each other out and got mad at each other for doing exactly what they had or were doing.

Ivette & April are full of poop. They both played the big savior who will "nominate themselves" .........hahahahaha Please. Then tried their best to have someone else sit in the big bad chair.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 10:39 am
funny show last night for sure
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 11:24 am
Oh yeah. When they counted up the candy and James had won, I was cheering the TV. Idiots!

James was totally on the money when he gave his Power of Veto speech and told them that most people in the house have not been playing the game strategically, and that the reason he was standing there with the golden power of veto was because of people making stupid decisions.

Right there he made me hope for a secret Kaysar/James/Janelle trio of destruction that would just wipe out the rest of the house, sparing none of these boneheads.

It also makes me sick when Maggie talks about "the friendship", like it's some kind of all-powerful being or something. "The friendship wouldn't have looked favorably on Howie if he had gone back on his word..." WTF is wrong with her? Self-righteous delusional idiot is my diagnosis.

I can't wait to see "the friendship" and it's holier than thou, self-righteous leaders start to stab each other in the back. It might have already started with April and Ivette. Ivette is right to be worried about being up on the block.

April's a bitch, Howie's a moron, and I want Kaysar to come back and rid the house of these stupid, stupid people.

Okay, rant over.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 10 Aug, 2005 10:45 pm
I hope Ivette is evicted, but that's not likely.

Nevertheless, it's a sure thing that the members of the "Friendship" will turn on each other like a pack of wolves.

When Kaysar returns and takes the HoH throne, he will have enough sense (I hope) to put Ivette and April on the block and then sit back and watch while the members of the "Friendship" tear each other to shreds.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 11 Aug, 2005 11:24 pm
Sarah was evicted by a vote of 6-1.

Kaysar was voted back into the house. He received an overwhelming 82 percent of over 5 million votes!

At the end of the show, the houseguests just started their battle for HoH.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 04:27 pm
Wow. The results of the HoH competition are disclosed on the internet . . . we know who the winner is and the deal/agreement that the winner made to secure the position of HoH . . . and the only question remains whether the HoH will actually honor the agreement . . . and if so, I hope . . .

well . . . I'll annouce my hopes after Saturday's show! LOL
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 12 Aug, 2005 05:20 pm
DL
I'll let you report it - but this is one episode that one one should miss maybe??
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 13 Aug, 2005 10:36 pm
Well, if there were any doubts, they have been quashed.

The smart team has turned into the stupid team and the stupid team has turned into the smart team.

Last week, Maggie's team saved themselves from any danger of eviction by convincing Howie's team to nominate two of its own members and to evict one of its own members.

Maggie's team = 5 members

Howie's team = 3 members

and then there is the "outcast" James.

Kaysar rejoins the house. However, Howie's team is still down by one member. 5 to 4.

Accordingly, winning the HoH was essential for Howie's team.

Final two competing: Kaysar and Jennifer.

Kaysar and Jennifer make a deal. Kaysar will take his finger off the button and allow Jennifer to win HoH if she agrees to nominate two members of Jennifer's team in a plan to backdoor James.

Jennifer agrees to the deal. She swears on her life. With the deal in place, Kaysar takes his finger off the button and Jennifer is HoH.

Jennifer dishonors the deal. She nominates two members of Kaysar's team (Janelle and Rachel) for eviction. She acknowledges that Kaysar will probably be upset, but she won't put her own people in jeopardy.

And why was the newly-branded "stupid" team so willing to evict a member of its own alliance last week? Was it because he might have appeared disloyal and promised (while swearing on a bible and crossing his fingers) to nominate Howie and Rachel IF the "friendship alliance" saved him from eviction and IF he won HoH?

James gave himself a couple of contingencies to worm his way out of his agreement--which he immediately did when Sarah won GPoV and he knew both of them were safe. He told Ivette that the agreement was null and void and if he won HoH--he was going to nominate MAGGIE.

Perhaps James shouldn't have been so honest with Ivette and he might not have found himself on the block the next week when Howie won HoH . . . but hindsight is 20/20.

On the other hand, Jennifer didn't build any contingencies into her agreement with Kaysar. She promised to put up two members of her own team as pawns in a plan to backdoor James--and she swore on her life.

Formerly smart Kaysar / now the not-so-bright Kaysar relied on Jennifer's word in a game where no one's word is worth much and his team is in a royal pickle. If this veto competition is one where it is possible that no one wins--someone from the stupid team is leaving. And even if someone wins the veto, there is no guarantee that Jennifer will keep her agreement to backdoor James. They better be kissing Jennifer's royal HoH butt all week in hopes that they will be safe. They should keep in mind for future reference that anytime someone from their team tries to make a deal with the "friendship alliance," it backfires on them.

In the meantime, the FRIENDSHIP (Maggie/Ivette/Beau/Jennifer/April) alliance remains strong in numbers.

Which one is the smart team?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 14 Aug, 2005 12:02 am
This is bad. Very bad. I can't believe the idiotic friendship alliance is doing so well.

Kaysar blew it. That was a damned huge gamble he made, unnecessarily. I guess it keeps him safe for another week, but other than that, I don't see the logic of putting the fate of your already weakened alliance into the hands of the opposition. I think he just got a little bit too cocky and overestimated how much influence he really has over the other people in the house.

And also, about James...I don't understand why he gave up either. He said he gave up because he only wanted it for revenge, and he's better than that...Huh? Isn't he the one who took back his bible swear to screw his own alliance over and then denied it to their faces? Now, all of a sudden he's got integrity? Bullshit. He just gave up because he didn't have it in him to win. Maybe losing his girlfriend took his fighting spirit from him or something. Surprising.

Cute little Jennifer has turned into a shark all of a sudden. She could win this damned thing!
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 08:13 am
Am I the only one who caught Jennifer's whine?

She said (while talking to April):
Jeez, I don't know what to do. Kaysar should understand if I put 2 of his up, since he wanted to put 2 of ours. I just don't know. Can we trust our side? Last week, they changed their vote and wanted to vote for Ivette!!

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....... you do realize that it was your PARTNER'S secret push/idea to get Ivette off last week? April just tried to come off like she was standing in the back as Ivette became a possible choice.

I hate April and Jennifer. esp. Jennifer. No.. April. Okay, both equally.
And Ivette.

If it wasn't for Maggie (NOT Jennifer or April) wondering why they wanted to be dishonest, Ivette would be gone.

Blew my mind when James gave up the Hoh.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 15 Aug, 2005 02:15 pm
Yep. When Howie was HoH, April and Jennifer were up in the HoH room trying to convince the other side that Ivette was more of a threat than Sarah and that they should probably evict Ivette.

Now that Jennifer is HoH, they have the audacity to wonder if they can "trust" the other side; after all, they were thinking about straying from the plan and evicting Ivette last week. ROFL.

The house is full of a bunch of hypocrits.

I don't think Jennifer will keep her word to Kaysar and backdoor James. I think Kaysar made a terrible mistake by making a deal with the opposing alliance and giving up his chance to win HoH.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 12:44 pm
I don't know or want to know any spoilers, but I hear tonight's episode will be good. Smile
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 01:13 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
I don't know or want to know any spoilers, but I hear tonight's episode will be good. Smile

and what time zone are you in now?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 07:59 pm
I wish I could go into the TV screen, grab Jen, and strangle that bitch to death.

It's funny how deep your feelings get for these people.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 10:25 pm
Jennifer is going to have HECK to pay over this treachery. The whole house is yelling, screaming, and in an uproar. She also just PO'ed ALL the people who cast over 4 million votes to get Kaysar back in the house--and she thinks AMERICA is going to fall in LOVE with her for this brilliant back-door play. NOT.

Jennifer just put a HUGE target on her own back; she won't last long if Howie's team ever wins HoH again.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 16 Aug, 2005 11:33 pm
trying to take out America's choice - no honor no shame
0 Replies