Big Brother 6

Reply Tue 10 May, 2005 05:04 pm
New House

"Big Brother 6" returns to CBS' schedule July 7 at 8 p.m. and, as in the past, will have 16 people living in a specially designed house that lets viewers see what goes on 2-4/7."

CBS has built a new two-story "Big Brother" house on the site of the old "Yes, Dear" studio space. Exec producers Arnold Shapiro and Allison Grodner said the new digs will open up a slew of production possibilities.

"We've had a chance to improve on the whole layout," Shapiro said, calling the new house "a whole new beginning."

Grodner said having two stories means "our cameras will be able to get real aerial shots. It will definitely look and feel different, maybe a little more like a loft space."

New house will still have a backyard, including a pool nearly twice as big as the old house's wading hole.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 14,205 • Replies: 170
No top replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:09 am
The contestants
Each of the fourteen houseguests will have a partner, whether it be a friend, co-worker, significant other, etc. Each duo thinks they are the only secret team. All duos will be revealed to the home audience on the first live show July 14.

Contestants:

James Rhine is a 29-year-old Loss Prevention Manager from Atlanta. James is part of the Georgia State University class of 2006, working towards a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science.

Ashlea Evans is a 22-year-old “Fashion Design Student” from Plantain, FL. In reality, Ashlea is a model with many pictures all over the web.

Janelle Perzina is a 25-year-old “VIP Cocktail Waitress” from Miami Beach.

Ivette Corredero is a 25-year-old Waitress from Miami Beach. She studied Communication Arts at St. Thomas University, and worked for a time at the Nexxt Café.

Jennifer Vasquez is a 27-year-old Arena League Football Dancer from Plano, TX. She dances for the Dallas Desperados team as a rookie this past season. She earned a BS in education from Baylor University.

April Lewis is a 30-year-old Pharmaceutical Sales Rep from Dallas. As a newlywed, she is one of only two married people on BB6.

Sarah Hrejsa is a 22-year-old Retail Manager from Chicago.

Michael Donnellan is a 28-year-old Artist from Orange County, CA.

Kaysar Ridha is a 24-year-old Graphic Designer from Irvine. He was born in Baghdad and may be the first Iraqi-born US reality show contestant.

Beau Beasley is a 25-year-old Personal Shopper from Pembroke Pines, FL.

Rachel Plencner is a 33-year-old Horse Breeder from Parker, CO.

Howie Gordon is a 34-year-old Meteorology Student from Chicago.

Eric Littmann is a Firefighter from Las Vegas. He is one of only two (the other being April) married houseguests in the Big Brother 6 house.

Maggie Ausburn is a 26-year-old Emergency Room Nurse from Las Vegas.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 3 Jul, 2005 10:17 am
Premiere: July 7

This year's theme: The Summer of Secrets (SOS).
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 08:35 am
oh, I can't wait. this is my favorite reality show handsdown. i'll be watching! i like how the time in the house is extended.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
Hey there Joah. How's life?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:45 am
Hey! Busy, Busy! Okay, I could be more productive, but it seems like the day goes by so quickly. Before I know it, the "Husband" is either on his lunch break or home for the day!

I found out that after we JOP'ed ...and went home to "celebrate" ...we got more than we were expecting! ha.

I'm PREGNANT Very Happy

I can't today, but i'll try to post pics of the "official" wedding (a month after we JOP'ed). Smile

((hugs))
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:46 am
Congratulations on both counts!!

How far along are you?
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:50 am
13 wks 5 days Very Happy

Dr. said the baby has had 2 growth spurts so the official due date has changed quite a bit. The bean is growing fast!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 10:57 am
Fantastic pix, Joa!

Congratulations on all of it - I guess it was too late for the "farewell gift".
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:04 pm
Such happy news, Joa! I was just thinking of you the other day and wondering how you were doing and now all this good stuff! Smile Such a beautiful bride you are and the groom is one of the most handsome I have ever seen. Smile And now baby will make three! Your life must feel like the best of Disneyland all at once here. I am very, very happy for you, your husband, your families and of course that new babe. Smile

Hugs to you all!!!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:19 pm
Joa, congratulations!!
I also was thinking about you the other day and how
the little doggies are doing and now there is a little Joa
on the way.

I am so happy for you, good luck, and don't be
a stranger. I always love to hear from you!

lots of hugs
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:42 pm
Congratulations & More Congratulations!

This is fantastic!

You're in my state now...I live in Tulsa. Where are you?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 12:57 pm
What a gorgeous bride!

And congratualtions on the soon-to-be-new-joa!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 01:17 pm
Eva wrote:
You're in my state now...I live in Tulsa. Where are you?
http://able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1439976#1439976
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 02:35 pm
Joa--

Wonderful news! Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 03:38 pm
cool! congrats!!!

BM
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 03:57 pm
Joa:

Hello to the newlyweds! We've been wondering when you would report in! LOL It's about time you came up for air! Congratulations on the pregnancy! Smile
0 Replies

AllanSwann

Reply Thu 7 Jul, 2005 04:20 pm
"Big Brother" is one of the few reality shows I've not watched. I'm a bit reluctant to tune in because almost invariably, I wind up watching the whole series outta some kinda warped, "gotta see it to the end" mindset. However, with all the summer reruns, it might worth a peek.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 08:57 am
I appreciate it everyone! So did anyone watch last night? Can we get a full report? Mr. J had an all-nighter so we took a nap once he got home. Missed all but the last 10 minutes.

It looked like they gave away who survived the first elimination if you watch the promo's for the entire season.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 8 Jul, 2005 03:31 pm
Full report nope - I did watch it - I missed that promo piece.

I think it was sort of mild last night the guy from Iraq is parinoid and Rachel is mentally ill - or maybe it's just her expressions.
0 Replies