Big Brother 6

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 17 Aug, 2005 06:12 am
Why oh WHY did Kaysar give up the HOH. Inside I know a part of it is because he's a big family guy and felt bad that she hadn't received anything from home. but it's really his fault.

Actually it's James fault since he should have just stuck with the original team. Screw James

I hate that April ALWAYS wears that Aggie shirt (I'm an Aggie). She's not even a dang Aggie, and it just makes me sick to see someone I hate so much wearing it. Wink

It's SO FUNNY to see how Maggie is now like "well I'm only going to play unfair now because everyone else is...." ...yeah right.

Then did you catch Jennifer saying it was Howie, Rachel, and Janelle who campaigned for Ivette to be out last week??!?!?!?! Big Brother then played a clip in the background of Howie, Jennifer, and April doing it.

At the end of this episode, we were so upset. Now we're thinking about getting our voodoo dolls out to set a curse on Jennifer. Ughh..

What's worse is after they announced Kaysar was up for eviction, Jennifer gets a grin ...kisses the picture she had in her hand (I assume of her bf), and walks off. What?! Usually when someone does something sly, they feel a little bad or something!!!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 12:50 am
Maggie: "This is our game not America’s. They pissed me off by not putting Eric back in here. Damn you America, I had Kaysar evicted and he still came back.”

The NEW TWIST: The big brother house has too many guests! America's CHOICE: Next week, America gets to vote two people out of the house! The two houseguests with the most votes will be evicted . . . LIVE . . . next Thursday!

Wishful Thinking . . . but if I could vote a couple of them off, I would vote to evict Maggie and April . . . I'd throw in a few votes to oust Ivette and Beau too. I would give Howie, Rachel, and Janelle the pleasure of ousting Jennifer!
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 08:06 am
righton Debra_Law!!
this comment racked me!! "This is our game not America's - I said WTF? she must be crazy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 08:34 pm
Oh man, that was a really good episode. So sorry to see Kaysar go, but hey, all it takes is one error in judgment, and BAM! You're gone.

Howie and Janelle were being such completely vicious a-holes this week, but for some reason, I STILL would rather see them win than any of those people in the stupidass friendship.

I was so happy when Janelle won that head of household. Is there a power of veto competition? If there is, then I'd love to see Janelle put up April when one of them wins it. Yeah, that would be sweet.

I think we are going to see the dynamics of the alliances start to change now. I think there will be a split of loyalties, and a third alliance will form. Ivette and James just need one more person to become as powerful as anyone else. Beau perhaps? That would be interesting to see.

Now the game really starts to get interesting.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 08:50 pm
I really liked Kaysar and man I hope some of them bimbos get pay back.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 10:03 pm
Jennifer's good-bye message to Kaysar: I didn't lie when I made the promise--I merely broke my word. Okay. On the "justification" scale of treachery, I don't see much difference.

The crapettes lost the HoH competition.

Janelle ran over to get the HoH key from Jennifer; and Jennifer wouldn't give her the key. Instead, Jennifer tosses the key to the ground once again demonstrating the true nature of her sportsmanship.

Nominees:

Jennifer--payback is a bitch, huh? Before your treacherous reign as HoH, you were sitting good. But, you put public enemy target #1 on your own back and your chances of making it to the end of the game are pretty slim.

Maggie--if you go, that's fine too. Cut off the head of the crapette snake.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 18 Aug, 2005 10:07 pm
I agree. Hearing Jen's justification for her lie made me think she'd do well with a post in the Bush White house.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 07:02 am
IMO, I really don't think they were being buttfunks (howie or janelle). They said they were doing it for strategy (to drive them crazy) and of course out of anger. It's the only thing that got my husband to watch it again. he seriously wanted to stop watching after last week. He didn't see a point. hahaha He swore he wouldn't like/get into this show.

Howie and Janelle are my favorite!

I think Kaysar would make a good Bachelor (reality show).

I wanted to hit Jennifer, so would have lined up behind kickycan to do it.

Janelle and the gay guy fighting was hilarious. Laughing
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 07:02 am
This is crazy.

http://www.teamkaysar.com/

(no spoilers)
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 07:26 am
They just showed Howie and Rachel cuddling up in bed on CBS (every friday "missed" scenes). Ivette felt Rachel was prude, so she showed her how to cuddle and rub his back. Rachel seemed a little annoyed.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 07:37 am
Joahaeyo wrote:
This is crazy.

http://www.teamkaysar.com/

(no spoilers)

Crazy is right. I liked kaysar too, but come on. This guy is too into the show, and should have his TV taken away.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 19 Aug, 2005 07:55 am
Kicky

it's funny they are up to @2,000 plus so far.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 04:26 pm
I don't subscribe to the live feeds. I read live feed summaries to see what's going on. It's easy to learn in advance of the show who won the power of veto and whether it was used. Viewers who avoid "spoilers" and want to be surprised or merely accept CBS's slant on the houseguests/events don't have to subscribe to live feeds or read the live feed reports.

This week, however, CBS has deprived the live feed subscribers of the service they have paid for and instituted a blackout (no live feeds) until after tonight's show. The veil of secrecy must be maintained, after all, we're dealing with matters of national (I mean, big brother) security.

Accordingly, I hope CBS wanted more than just to surprise us with the results of the veto competition--I hope CBS is revealing a SECRET PLOT TWIST and didn't want us to get wind of it before this evening's show. Otherwise, I don't understand the live feed black-out and why this week is deemed so much more "special" than the preceding weeks when the veto competition results were readily known before the show if anyone cared to find out.

SECRET PLOT TWIST? SUMMER OF SECRETS?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sat 20 Aug, 2005 09:32 pm
No big surprises.

Janelle won PoV. She took Maggie off the block for strategical reasons and put Ivette on the block instead. Janelle wanted Jennifer out--period. With Ivette on the block instead of Maggie, Jennifer was sure to get the most votes for eviction.

Jennifer is gone. Now she says the minute she became HoH, she knew she would be sacrificing herself for the team. (Barf, gag.) She figured out that she screwed up her own game to win a million bucks, put a huge target on her own back, and now she's trying to put an "altruistic" spin on her own stupidity.

Beau won HoH which means Janelle, Howie, or Rachel is going home next week. It is clear that a crapette is going to win and my desire to watch is gone. Both my honey and I are losing interest in the show.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 02:24 am
I'm not losing interest at all. I think it's just getting interesting. I really want to see what happens with this James/Ivette/possibly Beau? alliance. They can actually take some serious control of this thing if they can play smart for just a week or so, and if luck goes there way. I would love to see James have a big hand in taking out Maggie and April. If only!

After the last two shows, I have to say, Howie is really a meathead--too much of a meathead for me to even like him anymore. Janelle too. I'm rooting for James or Rachelle now. But, I have to admit, I'm even starting to almost like (gasp) that idiot Ivette.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 03:10 am
Sorry guys, but that program is the ultimate manifestation of television garbage. Every time US network executives come up with a new piece of crap, the witless, visionless halfwits that run television here copy it. I really wish you'd kept that one to yourselves.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 07:00 am
Why do people post that reality tv or 1 particular show is garbage on threads with dedicated watchers (or people who enjoy it)? Is that a way to vent your frustration for something you can't change? What's funny is I can guarantee I could name something they watch that is equal garbage.

Anyways, Wednesday someone hired a plane to fly a banner over the Big Brother house, and it said "J-Blo and Yapril America wants your DOR." I was told Maggie and James saw this and were quickly sent inside the house.

9:07 AM BBT: April said she would pose for Playboy if she didn't "Have to show my box."
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 07:05 am
kickycan, I'm so hurt that you've taken a turn and actually (may) want to root for ............(gasp) Ivette.

What isn't annoying about her? Wink

I do think James has a good chance!

But my favorites are still Janelle and Howie. Howie is horrible at competitions. Whenever they do one of those "answer this question right" competitions, I always know Rachel and Janelle will do good. Ivette is never a threat for these.

Beau is the most boring gay guy they've had on this show. ...forgot if I've already said that.

Another repeat phrase: I still hate April.

Maggie doesn't really annoy me. I'm just not rooting for her.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 10:53 am
Kicky--I can't believe that you would hold it against Howie and Janelle for using psychological warfare to blitz the opposition.

Psychological warfare is a time-honored American tradition.

The ATF engaged in psychological warfare at the Branch Davidian house in Waco, Texas. They bombarded the cult with loud music 24/7 to wear them down. At least Howie and Janelle didn't have tanks and tear gas at their disposal.

The Military does the same thing to the enemy combatants--inflicting a constant bombardment of psychological torment upon them to wear them down. At least Howie and Janelle didn't resort to physical torture.

Nope . . . not even close. Hurricane Howie harped on April's "fat husband and ugly dog." He teased about eating "Pepperoni" pizza. Janelle called the opposition "gold-diggers" and she yelled in glee: "Pack your bags, []itches."

April cried in the bathroom and prayed over the Porcelain God; attacked Howie for having only 8 1/2 fingers; and Beau yelled at Janelle for having "polyester hair."

I like Howie and Janelle and Rachel--at least they're down to earth in comparison to the holier-than-thou opposition.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 11:27 am
did you guys notice how like Ivette likes to put foul words in the other peoples mouths? or well maybe we're not hearing them LOL
0 Replies