Kaysar
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:53 am
Wonder what tonight will bring as far as veto competition stuff
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 02:18 pm
I don't think this early in the game that too many people would be willing to defy a sitting HoH's nominations and use the PoV to save anyone other than perhaps their "secret partner."

I also think the men desire to equalize the gender numbers and will lobby to obtain sufficient votes to save Kaysar from eviction. Accordingly, unless Ashlea (or her secret partner) wins PoV, I think Ashlea is TOAST.

I'm looking forward to seeing the show and getting to know the houseguests. Gotta have a few villains to make things interesting! LOL
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:19 pm
it's on right now
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:37 pm
I love this show. I hope Kaysar doesn't go this week. I like the Iraqi muslim angle, and I'd be interested to see how the other people in the house deal with him as time goes on.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:50 pm
I think Rachel upset a lot of houseguests when she found the clue for the secret room, kept the information to herself, and located the room all on her own.

Rachel also was first HoH and won the first PoV. She allowed her power to go to her head when she talked about using the PoV and putting another woman (Jennifer?) on the block because Rachel thought she invaded her privacy.

Rachel is coming across as a control freak.

Howie wants to be the center of attention. He is coming across as a moron. The make-up and bra act was pathetic.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:01 pm
Quote:
Rachel also was first HoH and won the first PoV. She allowed her power to go to her head when she talked about using the PoV and putting another woman (Jennifer?) on the block because Rachel thought she invaded her privacy.

YEP
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 13 Jul, 2005 08:08 am
For some reason, ivette rubs me the wrong way. she's just TOO MUCH.

I didn't think too much of the female who used the HOH's bathroom. I figured she used it thinking she could get away with it w/o her knowing, get a little privacy as I'm sure the cameras have everyone uneasy at first (bathroom stuff), and meant no evil. I agree with Ivette when she said something about her being immature (Kindergarten)

But I understand that the HOH might have felt it was only her right.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 06:55 pm
Eric has GOT TO GO. He is my first choice for Major Dickhead of Household.

Howie is goofy, but I like the guy.

I think that by the end of this week, Eric's alliance will be getting ready to give him the boot. He's way to calculating.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 06:58 pm
I'm so tempted to register on the website to see the 24/7 internet feed. Has anyone on here ever done that? How is it? Is it worth it?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 07:09 pm
nope not yet - tell me how it is
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 07:10 pm
Awww, come on Husker, why don't you sign up and let ME know if it's worth it? Come on, be a pal!!!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 11:11 pm
Janelle's good-bye video to Ashlea was SAD. Not in a boo-hoo kind of way; but in a "I can't believe these girls!" kind of way.

"If you're evicted, it's not your fault. You just look better in a bikini...."

Did Ashlea and Janelle think they could win the game by laying around in their swim suits and telling each other how much better they looked than everyone else? SHALLOW? CLUELESS?

Even though Janelle hasn't scored any points in the strategy department, I was hoping that Janelle would win HoH. She was so close! It would have shaken things up a bit and made for an interesting week. But that didn't happen. Sad

With Eric as HoH, I think Janelle (the lone wolf) will be targeted for eviction.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:10 am
kicky, I've had several friends who have gotten the live feed in the past. I just always think... when will you have time to watch the slow feed of them and catch something interesting? They were ashamed they got it, so they never bragged it was "worth the money."

Mr. J and I got steered towards a movie Hide n Seek, so I missed this one too. :/
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 07:22 am
kicky, I've had several friends who have gotten the live feed in the past. I just always think... when will you have time to watch the slow feed of them and catch something interesting? They were ashamed they got it, so they never bragged it was "worth the money."

Mr. J and I got steered towards a movie Hide n Seek, so I missed this one too. :/
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Mon 18 Jul, 2005 09:13 am
They revealed the partners.

Eric is an obnoxious HoH. I don't think the rest of the houseguests will put up with his domineering personality all summer.

The nominees are Janelle and Michael.

I guess the male alliance is down the drain.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 19 Jul, 2005 11:14 am
Thanks for the tip, Joahaeyo. I won't be getting the live feed.

Yes, I agree that Eric is officially the a$shole of the group now, and I will focus all my hate towards him until he is unceremoniously sent packing in a couple weeks. What a dick.

I think Janelle is a lot smarter than I originally gave her credit for. She could go far.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 12:35 am
My honey and I watched BB on Tuesday night and we were disgusted. What a bunch of immature, backstabbing, eavesdropping, tattling, trouble-making losers!

Kaysar was the only voice of reason. He kept advising Michael and Eric et al. to calm down, but he couldn't keep his cool when Ivette was chewing on him.

These people are vicious. I can't find one among them that I would want to win. My honey emphatically stated he didn't want to watch this season.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 20 Jul, 2005 06:14 am
i kinda hope michael doesn't get booted (but still think he will). that's what ruins every reality show. ...when folks want to get along and concentrate more on getting along than keeping the people you can beat.

...with that said, Eric (hope that's his name...the control freak) is over-dramatic and imo over-reacted BIG TIME with the sexual harassment crap.

Definitely don't see it like ding bat Michael (his actions WERE unwanted by the girls), but ....just not as big as it's been made. A simple don't do that to these girls anymore should have been it. Eric dragged and dragged it.

I think James is cute.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Thu 21 Jul, 2005 10:04 pm
I'm officially in love with that Jennifer chick. She has a little bit of that Ashley Judd look. Hot, hot, hot...
0 Replies