Big Brother 6

Joahaeyo

Reply Sun 21 Aug, 2005 03:41 pm
I heard in the transcripts, that April uses the f-bomb more than any other player. They said they're having to constantly censor her. The audience doesn't get to see that though.

There's a guy from our town that went to hs with April. He is mad that everyone doesn't like her, but he didn't remember her like this either.
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Mon 22 Aug, 2005 06:10 am
The team Kaysar site has already doubled their amount (to 4,100).

That's crazy. How do they plan on getting the money to them?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:24 pm
Joahaeyo wrote:
kickycan, I'm so hurt that you've taken a turn and actually (may) want to root for ............(gasp) Ivette.

What isn't annoying about her? Wink

After tonight's show, I am back to hating Ivette. When she was talking **** about Rachel like that, it made me want to stuff a bag of **** down her throat. She disgusts me.

Debra_Law wrote:
Kicky--I can't believe that you would hold it against Howie and Janelle for using psychological warfare to blitz the opposition.

Psychological warfare is a time-honored American tradition.

I'm not annoyed with them anymore. I still think Howie's too dumb to root for, but Janelle is cool.

I think that unless something drastic happens, the only one that I somewhat like who has any realistic chance of winning this whole thing now is James. Those idiots are so tight they'll vote for one of their group no matter what, and it looks like it's going to be next to impossible for the others to knock them all out of the game.

It's funny that James is an admitted liar and I still like him better than any of those idiots in "the friendship". I think it's because they don't just lie, they lie and then try to convince themselves that they didn't. I guess I must hate self-righteous hypocrites more than plain ol' liars. Actually, every week that James is there, I like him more and more. I'd love love LOVE to see him take it all now!!! Come on, James!

And about Beau...holy ****, is that guy a walking talking stereotype or what?
0 Replies

husker

Reply Tue 23 Aug, 2005 09:56 pm
cool - I'll see for myself in a few minutes
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 06:28 am
Everything bugged me about last night's episode. Didn't enjoy it at all.

Ivette going ON AND ON AND ON... about Rachel being a sore loser made me want to throw something hard at her. Everything bugged me about last night's episode. Didn't enjoy it at all.

April. Good grief. She said, "I know for a fact that if it came down to janelle, howie, and me ...I would win." I think past Big Brothers and Survivor seasons show that they vote/choose the person that actually played the best ...no matter how evil they played. In which case, ...no, you wouldn't win.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 10:46 am
Well, as much as I hate April, she might be right. She already has four votes pretty much for sure, doesn't she? Jen is the first jury member, plus the other three morons that are still in the house. That dickhead alliance is very tight, they all hate Janelle and Howie, and they are all like robotic sheep, which is why I think April might be right.

Hopefully they will all start stabbing each other in the back now that it's getting close to the end and wind up hating each other, but somehow I doubt it. The comradery of a cult is tough to break.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 24 Aug, 2005 11:14 am
This is disheartening. I still can't believe that Howie, Rachel, and Janelle backstabbed their own alliance (James and Sarah) and allowed the cult to control the game--the numbers--and most likely the outcome.

It's disgusting to watch how that HUGE, stupid mistake has cost them the game. They could have picked off one of the crapettes--MAGGIE--when Howie was HoH. Send the enemy HOME--don't work it so they occupy the majority of the jury in the end! I'm so annoyed.

Why didn't they think ahead and figure out that they were screwing themselves? Annoyed, annoyed, annoyed. . . .

We had the television on last evening, but we didn't really watch. We were working on a project and big brother was just background noise.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 07:58 pm
Oh my god, the only good part of that show was when America picked Janelle to get the phone call. Watching her talk about nonsense with Michael while the bitch crew sat there listening was priceless. And when April questioned the character of...hehehe...this was REALLY funny...AMERICA? Ha! That was GREAT stuff! And then she called the viewers of BB "pieces of ****." Oh man, that was just soooo f*cking satisfying. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed their pain.

<gets on knees, begins to pray>

Please god, let Janelle or James be there at the end after all those annoying bastards are gone....PLEASE!!!!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 30 Aug, 2005 09:57 pm
LOL

I agree Kicky.

Janelle won the PB&J pass; Janelle won the 42" plasma screen t.v., et al.; Janelle won the trip to the Bahamas; Janelle won the America's Choice phone call.

Maggie complained because Janelle and Michael didn't have an "intelligent" conversation. What were they supposed to talk about in only a few seconds? Rocket science, maybe? LOL

My honey and I roared with laughter when Ivette went to the HoH room to cry her eyes out. We roared with laughter when the "Friendship" whined about America. It can't be true, they cried: America wouldn't have voted to give MICHAEL a phone call. . . .

That's true: America didn't vote to give Michael a phone call--America voted to give JANELLE a phone call with whomever she wished to talk to. America loves Janelle . . .

Or maybe . . . America HATES the "friendship."
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 31 Aug, 2005 04:31 am
Oh, if they were only thinking!!!

If Ivette would have won the veto, what a perfect NEW team it would be:

Ivette
Beau
James

and

Maggie
April
Howie (assuming Janelle was evicted)

Ah well, so much for wishing for drama.
I actually liked April this time, and she made a smart move.

They need to break up Ivette and Beau!
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 10:11 am
Ivette wants to keep James. Having him in the game is good for her--but not for the rest of the Friendship. If James won HoH, he has made it clear that he would nominate Maggie and April.

Maggie and April are smart enough to know that James is a threat to them. This week was their last chance to backdoor James. Ivette doesn't have the numbers or the guts to stage a coup against the Friendship. The vote tonight should be 4-0 to evict James.

Now, if Howie and Janelle can win two HoH competitions in a row, they can cut the Friendship numbers in half. It would be in Maggie's and April's best interests to let them win HoH and do the dirty work to break up the last pair--Ivette and Beau.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 08:49 pm
Howie won HoH. He nominated Ivette and Beau.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Thu 1 Sep, 2005 10:39 pm
get Ivette outta there
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 09:55 am
I would like to see Ivette outta there too, but Beau is good at competitions. Beau took the lead when he rolled a 5 and then a 6 for a total of 11! Howie--the last houseguest in the HoH competition--rolled a 6 and then . . . YES . . . another 6! Howie WINS!

I think Beau is the bigger threat at competitions than Ivette, so maybe he should go first.

How did you like the sequester house segment? Rachel brought the tape and they started to watch. Jennifer: "This looks like a little television show." No way, Jennifer . . . Big Brother is a . . . television show? Who would have guessed that?

As they were watching, Jennifer was her smug self: OH, I LIKE MY PEOPLE . . . I agree with everything MY PEOPLE did . . . . (smug smiles).

Rachel: I hope some of Jennifer's PEOPLE join her very soon . . . .
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 2 Sep, 2005 02:46 pm
Quote:
As they were watching, Jennifer was her smug self: OH, I LIKE MY PEOPLE . . . I agree with everything MY PEOPLE did . . . . (smug smiles).

Rachel: I hope some of Jennifer's PEOPLE join her very soon . . .

LOL
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 3 Sep, 2005 07:12 pm
I am so sick of watching these hypersensitive phonies win everything. The strength of this show is also it's weakness. It's real. Therefore, just like in real life, complete as$holes have a good chance of winning.

Now that Ivette is head of household, expect the next episode to be filled with many scenes containing one of the following two options:

1) Ivette crying and whining in melodramatic angst, and generally acting as if she has been forced to make a choice between killing either her mother or her father.

2) Ivette personally attacking and abusing Janelle and/or Howie behind their backs in such a vicious way, you would think that they had just threatened to kill either her mother or her father.

Please take the necessary precautions. For my part, I will have a barf bag at my side for the duration of the show. You might want to think about doing the same.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Tue 6 Sep, 2005 05:22 pm
Me too, Kicky. Hyper-sensitive hypocrites.

(paraphrased)

Maggie: Howie, can I talk to you?

Howie: Yes, but I want Janelle in the room.

Maggie: I want to talk to you alone.

Janelle: I'm sitting in on the talk.

Maggie: Nevermind.

(Maggie runs to talk to her group.)

Hyper-sensitive Maggie: Howie wouldn't talk to me alone; he had to have Janelle in the room with him. If he can't make a decision on his own, he doesn't deserve to win.

Friendship Chorus: That's so true.

Hypocrite Maggie: I can't make a decision on my own, so I want each of you to tell me what you think I should do with this power of veto.
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 01:03 am
Howie and Janelle were nominated.

Janelle won PoV and used it to save herself.

Ivette nominated April to take Janelle's place.

Janelle will vote to evict April; Maggie will vote to evict Howie; and Ivette will cast the tie-breaking vote.

Will Ivette evict April or Howie? She's thinking about the end game--and she doesn't want to be sitting next to a member of her own alliance in the final two. But, I think she will be loyal to the friendship and evict Howie.

It looks like Ivette, Maggie, or April will be the big winner . . . which will be a disgusting end to a disgusting season of Big Brother.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 02:12 pm
agree 100%
0 Replies

Joahaeyo

Reply Wed 7 Sep, 2005 02:32 pm
I'm hoping Ivette thinks about the BIG picture as she's already expressed. In EVERY reality show I've seen (and I've seen them ALLLLLLLL), "friends" forgive each other after they've had a few weeks out of the house. In otherwords, Maggie and April will eventually understand why Ivette turns her back on them and goes with Janelle and Howie. At least that's what would be so cool to see.

I HATE IVETTE. why do so many of these girls cry over everything? the fact ivette keeps saying (in recaps i've read) that janelle is the worst soul she's ever met ..........confuses the crap out of me.

Janelle is an awesome player.
0 Replies