Older men and younger women.

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 02:26 am
Try getting a Labrador, Jack. They love the patting thing.

They also don't have the audacity to answer back and probably don't mind the toupee.
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 02:51 am
chinmayee_s wrote:
Jack Webbs wrote:
over 25, never been married? Sorry. Not in America. :wink:

That sounds like one of these conservative Indian "aunties"....I thought no one (at least not in America) believed in this anymore...

Chin, I can see what you're getting at. Here in the UK (hopefully you get it in India) we have a TV comedy called "Goodness gracious me" which is a wonderful take on Indian culture, written and acted by Indians.

In it, are very funny sketches, all about these "aunties", berating their sons and daughters for not transpiring to become Doctors, Dentists or Pharmacists, and judging their success by how quickly they get married and how fast they can produce children.

I have some English relatives like this as well.

Nice to see you out and about on other threads, by the way. I hope everything is working out for you.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 03:07 am
How clever of you, you India, Indian girl with ruby embedded in foreskull.

My point of view is from that of an ageless, romantic, not necessarily handsome man considering the love lives of the nice American divorcee.

However, chinmayee_5, you are absolutely correct. In this new age it is uncommon for young women to marry at an early age anymore. They prefer to experiment, liaise with the Devil, catch incurable diseases from oafish men of their same age group. Then they do the abortion thing for birth control.

By the time the Evil career tootsie is around 40 she wants to have children. Imagine when she does and the child comes out retarded, deformed, sickly at best.

No India girl a 30 year old man in 2005 will not be able to find a nice divorcee in the year 2065 very easily because the majority of women 40-50 years old in America at that time will be so ridden with communicable venereal diseases, no teeth, little hair, stooped and smelly he will recoil from the thought of them!

I hope he likes German Sheaperds. Ewwwww what an awful thought. I thank God I am 68 in 2005 and there is no shortage of the fine, clean, toothy divorced babes for Jack!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 03:14 am
Whoa......some woman must have really had your balls for breakfast in the past, eh Jack?

I shall now back away slowly, so as not to interrupt any future rantings.

Bye.
0 Replies

sakhi

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 04:09 am
Yikes...that's a bizzarre reply from Jack, I'm out of here too...i'll catch up with you on some other thread Lord E...
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 12:51 pm
Familiarity has bred contempt.
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 04:16 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Quote:
SC, like many others, wears her heart on her sleeve. In one way, it is a good thing, as nothing is bottled up. In another way, heart on sleeve people tend to expose too much of themselves, in too much of a hurry.
This can leave them vulnerable to adverse response or misinterpretation.

Heart on sleeve people are very passionate, so whoever is lucky enough to end up with one is in for a very interesting journey, and will certainly not be bored. I know.....I married one.

Thanks, LE!! :wink:
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Tue 6 Dec, 2005 05:56 pm
ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz . . . . . . . Arrow
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2005 10:43 pm
I think Jack needs to watch a good episode of Sex and the City to realize that modern women who are over 25 don't always feel the need to be protected by men (some of whom treat them like something to be bought and then thrown away when their bodies start to change). Maybe he thinks women should marry before 25 because then their husbands will have a chance to love them while it is still possible (i.e. while they are still young).

Jack, you are rediculous. And your old-world style shows through so much here. Its a wonder you expect a young, educated woman to be interested in you when you can't pull yourself out of the 1940's. Good luck.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:20 am
Well of course it may surprise you to know Daniellejean, I am a fan of Sex and The City. I didn't think of it until now but the next time I watch it I want to see who the writers are. It is a comedy. No women I know act like that. And why is it odd looking or acting women have red hair. I would never date the red head in that series nor would I consider the awful woman in Desperate Housewives with the red hair.

Jack Webbs is in a very challenging situation right now. He comes to find out his new woman is in menopause. It took nerve for me to post that word. I'll do it again to feel more comfortable about it: . . .menopause. That situation is as scarce in conversatiion in polite company as homo.

Not quite sure what I am going to do here because this is highly unusual. I left her a note telling the poor woman she never should have started anything with me knowing she was ill. In fact I advised her that had she been at 100% she may not have even been attracted to me.

This is a first time thing for me. I like this woman very much and I don't want to hurt her feelings because if I do I will never forgive myself as long as I live. This is serious business because women only have the experience of menopause once and I believe as with any other singular experience in life it should be as pleasant as possible. Not something awful to remember.

I am actually afraid to open my mouth for fear of putting my foot in it here. I have no idea what the right thing is to do. Earlier I could hear her voice on he answering machine so I turned the voume of "Cheers" up to drown it out.

I'd better wait until tomorrow. This is a very unpleasant topic. I feel very squeamish about such a disgusting thing. It makes me nervous.

There is no reason on Earth why I should get involved here. Maybe the best thing to do is just ignore, pretend I never heard of her.

Husbands deal with this stuff because they have to. I am an unmarried man, I don't have to do anything I don't want to do.

I'll keep my fingers crossed, maybe she will feel better.

I guess it is good though. Imagine if she was pregnant? (that's another one of those icky words I don't like.) Smile
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:30 am
Are you being serious here, Jack?

Or does posting such cr*p give you some form of mysogyny fuelled stiffy?

Why don't you buy housewife's weekly, and shut yourself away in a dim lit room for a few minutes.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:50 am
It takes all kinds to make a world and everyone doesn't have to be like you Ellpus.

No one is twisting your arm to read my posts.

I note you have made over 3500 posts in less than nine months. That's a lot of posting. What else do you do in life? Cool
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:51 am
Well, in the beginning I thought he's serious but by now
I don't think so any longer. Jack Webbs was married for
a long time before his wife finally woke up and divorced him.
Although it's been a long time since his divorce, he's never
gotten over the fact that A WOMAN dares to leave Jack Webbs.

Ever since then, he's come up with these ridiculous stories
about women - successful, younger, good looking women mind you -
who desire him, an 68 year old fart, who has nothing to offer
but puffed air.

I don't think so! All these little stories Jack Webbs is telling
us here, are nothing but fantasy. In reality he's probably
sitting at home hugging his little red sports car.
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:53 am
But the new third-person thing is SO COOOOOL!!!!!!
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:55 am
ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz . . .. . . .
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 12:57 am
Jack's cool! :wink:
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:00 am
Laughing Nice one
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:06 am
I don't understand, Jack Webbs. What's wrong with the fact that she's going through menopause? Why do you say that's "icky?"
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:08 am
Jack Webbs wrote:
It takes all kinds to make a world and everyone doesn't have to be like you Ellpus.

No one is twisting your arm to read my posts.

I note you have made over 3500 posts in less than nine months. That's a lot of posting. What else do you do in life? Cool

I have many varied interests, Jack. At present, it is 6.55 am and I am sitting here, having my breakfast whilst looking in on A2K because I like to see what is going on around the world, and to interact with the majority of people on this site, who are, on the whole, intelligent and witty.
I will then go to work, which involves a hell of a lot of waiting around in Crown Court, allowing me lots more time to either read a newspaper, chat to colleagues, or nip into A2K or emails etc, in order to pass the time.

I will have a light lunch, usually a salad of some description, go to the loo several times in the afternoon and time my journey home, so that I can get dinner ready for the lady who has been my beautiful wife for 24 years....would you like me to continue?

....It shows how near to the truth I am getting, as you are trying to deflect the subject away from your obvious problem.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2005 01:23 am
Something as complex as that is way beyond me Stray Cat.

I'm just the sort of an old cowboy that likes things basic. I get pretty confused when things get particularly biological and messy.

Things are so far over the top here in the new age I am no longer at all surpised over people's actions. I could give you some examples but you probably have heard them before and I am not going to give myself a queasy stomach saying those words. Just thinking of them makes me want to shut my eyes tight and put my hands over my ears you know?

I am an intelligent man and I understand biological things must happen in life before the next step takes place. I studied biology one semester and it included a lab where we experimented as well.

I say leave the poor horses and dogs alone, Just leave them alone for chrissakes and let nature take its courses. This is the way it always was before the new age.

I avoid it, I think of things that are pleasant like my little red car, my books, my dog, my uncle or saying funny things. That's just the way I am. I am a good guy and I treat everyone else good. Smile
0 Replies