Older men and younger women.

Phoenix32890

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:18 am
Quote:
And what of the health aspects? How long will a sixty five year old woman last? Awful questions to raise but?

Jack Webbs- Statistically..........lots longer than a 68yo man. I live in a retirement community. I see many older, but still lovely women, together with elderly, sickly, old broken down men....and they are of similar ages. What I have learned in life, is that men may be physically stronger, but women are sturdier.

Unless you are writing "tongue in cheek", I find you to be most vaccuous and superficial. You may get a younger woman, but I would bet my last buck that she will not be anyone of any substance. Obviously, that appears to be what you want, so I wish you, and whomever you find, the best of happiness. You deserve each other! Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 08:41 am
aidan wrote:
Okay - I went to a search engine and got your signature translated, CJ, and this is what it gave me-"If the call is only ruined, it lives itself completely uninhibited". Don't fully understand - can you explain, in your words, what you mean to say?

Sorry if this is intrusive - it's my teacherly nature - ever curious - ever searching to understand. Thanks. :wink:

Not quite Aiden Wink
The meaning is something like this "Once you've lost your reputation, it's no longer necessary to keep up appearances, you can live as you please"

In essence, Jack doesn't care how we perceive him, he's reputation
is tarnished anyway. He may never realize that he now reaps exactly,
what he has sowed.
0 Replies

ConstitutionalGirl

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 10:37 am
Speaking of young women and old men, I find Lord Elpus quite hot. Anyhow, how can it not be good for a young lady datting an olderman? I'm 25 datting a 45 yearold that makes good money and is hot. But the problem is he see's me as child, and not a women, and treats me that way. He's always qustioning my actions, and when we disscuss anything of reality, he never takes me seriously. When he's disscussing politics with his friends, and I go chat along with them, and he'll pretend like I'm not there (he only does that, with that certain topic). It seems like I'm just a Fanastasy to him. What's you alls advice?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 11:03 am
Avoid political discussions . . . both with your boyfriend, and here at this site . . .

'Nuff said . . .
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 12:25 pm
Thanks CJ - that makes more sense.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 01:42 pm
I have been abusing the Internet forums for the past several years. I enjoy a very selfish delight reading the reactions from good people such as yourself. While some of my posts project my personal feelings about things, some do not. Many of my posts are made with people I know very well that have ridiculous attitudes about life in general. I put these attitudes "out there" to see what sorts of insight I can gain into what I consider peculiar feelings that are not within the mainstream of true American life. I am NOT open to arguments on the point but my mainstream is mainly composed of WASPS as well as many others that are God fearing, clean and straight. I am very tolerant but I wink at people outside of my mainstream. I simply do not take them seriously. My concern for what may or may not become of me in the afterlife ins much more important to me than absorbing any intolerance of kooks, wackos outside the main stream today. As George Allen, famous coach of The Los Angeles Rams used to say: The Future is NOW!"

I have not had any response to my ad for the would be womanly woman traveler. Does this disappoint me? Not at all. It increases my faith in the California girl, to know by placing such an ad, the California women are not quite the fools I have thought they were all these years. Indeed, I am now convinced there appears to be a higher moral value within all of them. Not just a few as I had been led to believe.

I will allow the ad to continue until it reaches the end of it's life which is 30 days. I had expected a huge volume of replies. See? I misread the California girl. I may have a few inquiries over the remaining days. We'll see.

In the meantime I am considering a woman of 54. That is quite a stretch but she has a lot of spring in her step. She is looking for a break in her boring, hum-drum life. I won't have to twist her arm. She will love the idea if I invite her. Imagine, running away with me for a few weeks, feeling like a young girl again just wild with passion! A renewal. Many try but few are chosen.

Today I am checking with an auto club to provide me with my "in between" itinerary. They will provide me a schedule that enables me to check in between 3:00-4:00pm on driving days to the best motels that include dining facilities, pool, dancing, saloon etc. etc. This will enable us to lounge by the pool, dine, shmooze, dance and sleep comfortable. On the road at the break of day every morning.

Probably, by the time I return to California I will not be posting provocative posts anymore. This, of course, is going to be a considerable loss to people that enjoy my foolishness. Yes, believe it or not I actually have a few people that like my stuff. Certainly not a fan club but a few.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 01:54 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:
In the meantime I am considering a woman of 54. That is quite a stretch but she has a lot of spring in her step. She is looking for a break in her boring, hum-drum life. I won't have to twist her arm. She will love the idea if I invite her. Imagine, running away with me for a few weeks, feeling like a young girl again just wild with passion! A renewal. Many try but few are chosen.

You're inhaling, right?
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 01:56 pm
Jack - I sincerely hope you have a good trip and find happiness. Are you going to Maine on your trip by any chance. If so, enjoy it for me - one of my favorite places in the world.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 02:48 pm
"Are you going to Maine?", the kind, young teacher asks. Possibly, not likely. I lived in Maine but I plan on visits to Southern New England. Beach areas on Long Island Sound, Yale University, Peabody Museum. I plan on looking up my friend Joe Lieberman in New Haven.

I have many relatives in the old Democratic political machine back there in New Haven. My uncle was deemed Water Commissioner for life (unofficially of course) back there in the forties.

Although I am a great supporter of Bush, I am one of them. Family. I'll be well received as always.
0 Replies

aidan

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:09 pm
Sounds like your friends and family run the political gamut. The president of the college I attended was married to a cousin of George the elder. Before he was the president of my alma mater - he was some big wig at Yale. It sounds like you might have traveled in the same circles. His name was Ruben Holden. Did you know him? He died about five years ago- but I have never met a kinder, sweeter human being. I used to housesit for him when I was in college.

I lived in Maine for 11 years. I was enchanted by the apple trees that grew right down to the ocean, the lupins and the blue, blue sky. I'll end up back there some day I'm sure. If you make it all the way to Connecticut - you should nip up to Kennebunkport and call on the Bush's -if it's been a mild spring, the lupins would be in bloom and it would only add about four hours to your trip.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 03:29 pm
Sorry, the name Reuben Holden is not a member of my circle of friends back East.

I lived in Kittery, just a stone's throw from Kennebunkport. No, I wouldn't feel comfortable at a Bush clambake. They are very nice people but not the types I like to shmooze with. Maybe their grand daughters.

If I knew for sure that Dick Cheney would be there I wouldn't mind going for a visit though.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:30 pm
See, Phoenix 38290, you exemplify one of the reasons I am going to tone down my rhetoric. A senior citizen gets all in a tizzy when I post truthful remarks about old people.

I too live in a senior community. One with houses, not trailers or condos. I LIVE here but I rarely socialize with these old people. I would be absolutely mortified if someone ever even THOUGHT I played bingo or visited a "Senior Citizen Center." I believe the facility is wonderful for many old people but not me. I am much too young at heart and mind for that sort of nonsense.

I prefer to cruise in my convertible along the Pacific Ocean, top down, Sun beating down, breeze blowing through my full head of hair. Not a brand new but a car that most men can only dream of owning.

Scoping out divorcees here and there, having drinks and conversation with them beats playing "Scrabble." I want nothing to do with wheel chairs, walkers, crutches, bandages, electric carts until the time comes.

Always ready with a big smile and a wave as I breeze down the street past neighbors in their chairs or blow by them on the highway at 80 or90.

You may have very good reasons for feeling good about being among the infirmed. I am glad for you. Just don't hold it against me for wanting to live life a little bit longer while I have the looks and energy to still do it. Be fair.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 06:33 pm
Just curious, JW. Why do you choose to live in a "senior community" given that you feel as you do? Seems strange.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:01 pm
I live in a senior communty because I dislike children. Especially teenagers and parents of teenagers. They come with an entirely different value system than mine. I could spend hours on this but I won't.

There are still decent, law abiding, church going parents but about 50% of them at least have no real concept of values. These teens and their fathers are what Governor Schwarzenegger refers to as "Girly-men." Fathers hug their sons, they cry together. A good number of them have never. served their country in the regular armed forces.

Stupid people who's main interests in life are video games and whose main goals in life include having the largest pick-up truck in the neighborhood. They like being with "The Guys." They commonly get divorced within five, six years. I try for the best of the discards.

No, I couldn't get away from that group long enough. They are not allowed to live here and I think that is just beautiful. Let them fight, make noise and shoot each other someplace else. They do this every day routinely.

I need peace and quiet. When I choose to carous I carouse at my own leisure. Return to my basecamp when I am done.

By the way during my life I managed to marry, raise a family, fight in a war, earn and MBA and finish up with retirement pay from three different entities. No "Girly man" am I.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:05 pm
There are lots of other places where one could get away from these abhorrent folk, JW! Laughing
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:18 pm
Maybe for you, not for me. I enjoy the cosmopolitain; libraries, hospitals, the arts, social venues of all kinds. Good restaurants. Variety. Everything I want or need in life is within half hour's drive.

I know people that decided to do the hermit thing and most of them regret it. A few came back to civilization. I know one that is stuck in the Arizona desert right now and cannot afford to come back!

I won't feel normal until I get another permanent woman. I'm always on the hunt!

The one I am looking at now is 54. Old, but she has a spring in her step. I detect a volcano of suppressed passion within her slender body.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:21 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:
Maybe for you, not for me. I enjoy the cosmopolitain; libraries, hospitals, the arts, social venues of all kinds. Good restaurants. Variety. Everything I want or need in life is within half hour's drive.

So do I! Laughing
And I'm not doing the "hermit" thing, either! It's called living in the centre of where things are happening, not driving to them in a red sports car! :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:28 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:
I won't feel normal until I get another permanent woman. I'm always on the hunt!

The one I am looking at now is 54. Old, but she has a spring in her step. I detect a volcano of suppressed passion within her slender body.

I reckon you're having us on & just having a bit of fun here, JW! Razz ANOTHER permanent woman? Laughing
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:33 pm
Sometimes I think JW is a spoof created by Kicky or Slappy.
Sometimes I think he's real, and then I feel sad.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Mon 9 May, 2005 07:39 pm
ehBeth wrote:
Sometimes I think JW is a spoof created by Kicky or Slappy.
Sometimes I think he's real, and then I feel sad.

Hmmmm, I never thought of that, ehBeth. But hasn't JW been around for quite a while. A "serious" poster & all? Confused
I do hope this is a spoof, otherwise I'll start feeling pretty sad, too!

ps ... LOVE your new image, ehBeth! Very Happy
0 Replies