Older men and younger women.

msolga

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 06:15 am
Whatever gets you through the night, Jack!

But hey, you don't have to be ageist about older women! After-all, you are an elderly man. :wink:
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 24 Feb, 2006 09:15 am
Absolutely true msolga. I suppose it is a good thing that somewhere along the line in history some one decided young people should be with young people and old people should be with old people. Otherwise there would be complete bedlam, people would be running wild. I guess there are many people that gravitate towards age as a common denominator. I do in many things but where women and their sexuality is concerned it just doesn't work. I don't find older women appealing for the most part. Most of them that is, as a result of their physical decrepitness. By old I mean any woman over 50, from my point of view is old. True, I am relatively the same but I don't see that as a problem as crudeness is an asset where men are concerned, at least with some women. I have yet to find the special, unique woman. The one fully of vitality, sex, that enjoys a taste of crudeness in the presence of a crude, 69 year old man.

Admittedly, I have probably read too many novels, watched too many movies because common sense tells me that except for the occasional unique case, once women reach menopause it's all over. I mean it's just all over. My God I have seen women become absolutely awful beings that no longer even come close to resembling what they were before menopause; cut their hair, wear it like a man, stop wearing make-up. I find it absolutely awful to see an otherwise decent looking woman not wearing nail polish and lipstick; bare feet like the paws of a black bear. It illustrates the fact their womanly tendencies are all gone and they no longer even CARE about being attractive. Fat!

No, I guess I am just living in a time warp. The 36 year old woman was always the ideal age for me even when I was in my teens I preferred the 36 year old woman.

Never in my life have I gone "Dutch treat" with a woman. These days most women offer and I decline. As of today, right now I am strictly Dutch Treat. What do you think of that? Yes, unless the woman is prepared to "come across" Dutch treat it is. :wink:
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 07:03 am
Jack Webbs wrote:
Admittedly, I have probably read too many novels, watched too many movies because common sense tells me that except for the occasional unique case, once women reach menopause it's all over. I mean it's just all over. My God I have seen women become absolutely awful beings that no longer even come close to resembling what they were before menopause; cut their hair, wear it like a man, stop wearing make-up. I find it absolutely awful to see an otherwise decent looking woman not wearing nail polish and lipstick; bare feet like the paws of a black bear. It illustrates the fact their womanly tendencies are all gone and they no longer even CARE about being attractive. Fat!

I think you're being quite provocative, there, Jack! What?: No nail polish & lipstick! Surely not! Shocked "Bare feet like the paws of a black bear", even! Terrible, just terrible! Have these menopausal women no pride?
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 09:41 am
Jack Webbs wrote:
I have yet to find the special, unique woman. The one fully of vitality, sex, that enjoys a taste of crudeness in the presence of a crude, 69 year old man.

And why doesn't that surprise us?!! Laughing
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sat 25 Feb, 2006 12:51 pm
It may not surprise "us" and it does not really surprise me Calamity Jane, still as unique as these women are they are by no means rare. I just have not found the right one. A bad example and no one outside of some kind of pervert enjoys being beaten yet I know some women that marry a man who outwardly appears to be normal and acts normal yet? Well, he beats his wife. She leaves him only to marry another wife beater. Too me this is an awful thing but it is much more common than we would like to believe I'm afraid. I had a woman from Switzerland tell me I was too nice and that she would stomp all over my heart and break it! Very Happy

I believe menopause is something like having an arm cut off. It is just something a woman learns to live with. Most of them seem to be able to keep their "hot flashes" to themselves. What many of them need to work on is maintaining personal hygiene and personal appearance and at least acting like they still enjoy sex. Absolutely no reason they cannot do this and I am certain many women do God Bless them. Not only for the sake of others in society but mine as well.

I know some very sexy, resilient women in their mid fifties even early sixties that maintain an aura of sexuality about them simply because the know how to bathe, apply nail polish, lip stick and a little hair tint. They easily both look and act and are APPRCIATED as if they were at least twenty years younger. Most of the ones I know are married. The others are Tiffany standard that I cannot afford to maintain. So far. :wink:
i5am2nicole1

Reply Wed 1 Oct, 2008 03:12 am
@Jack Webbs,
My husband is 16 years older than me =)
0 Replies

spendius

Reply Thu 2 Oct, 2008 05:37 pm
@Jack Webbs,
Take it easy Jack. I have known many a man go down to his doom with the mutton masquerading as gambolling lambs in the spring meadow.
0 Replies

Fountofwisdom

Reply Tue 23 Dec, 2008 12:31 pm
I'd like to add that more 18 year old girls fancied me when I was 35 than ever did when I was 18. It takes 2 to form a relationship: 18 year olds come with less emotional baggage, kids, psychotic ex boyfriends, law suits, trauma issues, diet plans etc.
I found explaining to 18 year olds who President Nixon was tiring:

I was no more depraved then than I am now: or was when I was 18.
The Pentacle Queen

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 08:18 am
@Jack Webbs,
Are we writing a thread to Hank Chinaski in Bukowski's 'Women'?
chai2

Reply Fri 20 Mar, 2009 01:58 pm
@Fountofwisdom,
Fountofwisdom wrote:

18 year olds come with less emotional baggage

Just reading this thread from way back, and found the above quote funny.

I has SOOOOO much more emotional baggage at 18 than I do at 50.

Back then I carried a steamer trunk around, now I put a roll of Life Savers in my pocket and I'm good to go.
Diest TKO

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 05:59 am
@The Pentacle Queen,
The Pentacle Queen wrote:

Are we writing a thread to Hank Chinaski in Bukowski's 'Women'?

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Honestly, I like women who are a little older than me, not as preference, just as being included in the pool of people I'm generally interested and attracted to. I'm also attracted to women who are taller than me.

I guess maybe I'm just not as easily intimidated as I used to think I was. Regardless of my attraction to older or teller women, the situation where a woman is attracted to me, a younger or shorter man is rare enough, that it's almost irrelevant.

T
K
O
djjd62

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 06:04 am
@chai2,
what flavour life savers?
spendius

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 06:44 am
@Diest TKO,
They are best TK when they are standing over you looking stern and barking orders.

Did your school have a headmistress?
CalamityJane

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 08:50 am
@spendius,
...and that's exactly what you need, spendius. Someone who tells you off on
a regular basis, so you keep in line.

Diest TKO - just wait, there are tall women out there (I happen to be 5'9")
who like a guy for who he is and not how short he stands for. My SO is
shorter than I am and neither one of us care.
spendius

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 10:50 am
@CalamityJane,
Ooooooooooowwwwweeeeee!! Is that right Madame?
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 12:33 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

what flavour life savers?

bitter
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 13 Apr, 2009 12:37 pm
I was watching a commercial for some stupid new reality show about young men liking older women.

The "older women" were like...I hope you're sitting down.....44.

****, I wanna watch a show were good looking guys are looking for women that are post menapausal.

Better yet, a show were the women are of an age where they have to show their bone density results, so the TV show won't be liable for any compression fractures that might occur while the ladies are auditioning the men.
ryunin

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 05:45 pm
It's a long thread about Jack Webbs and his women thing. I only read the beginning of the thread and how some women from the forum criticized him.
I think there is some misunderstanding. I am 42 and have been both with older and younger, both with much older and much younger women. I would not say I prefer younger women at all. When it comes to sex, I find older women more interesting, less predictable and other good things. But when it comes to dating, I would be very uncomfortable dating a woman that looks much older. No matter how good friends we would be, no matter how fantastic sex, to date a woman who is 50 or so, no way. I would just feel strange. This has nothing to do with respecting or disrespecting women. I think Jack Webbs just find his female peers too different from the world of dating he feels comfortable in. Now I said I would feel strange dating a 50 year old woman, but in fact it is not so much about real age, it is about how old you look. I look I am 30 or so - to date an average 40 year old woman for me means dating an aunt - like Jack called it. It has nothing to do with respecting or disrespecting women, just strange feeling, because ever since you were born, you never saw men dating older women, like ten years older. It is just prejudice, but although you agree with something rationally, it doesn't mean you will feel comfortable doing it. If the couple look about the same age, no problem. I would encourage Jack to contact women he finds attractive, no matter how young or old they are.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 08:00 pm
@chai2,
Hey, if you're 24, someone who's 44 is pretty old!

I have noticed the older woman/younger man around me too .. but again, that's like where the woman is mid-thirties and the guy mid-twenties, or the girl late-twenties and the guy early-twenties, etc
chai2

Reply Mon 4 May, 2009 09:03 pm
@nimh,
Serious question nimh.

When you see these younger men with their older girlfriends, do you think, or imagine that this will turn into a long term, forever type relationship?
Or do you see it more as a young man getting the experienced woman who will not hang on him, and the woman enjoying a young male, not wishing for long term involvement?

I mean, in general.