Older men and younger women.

extra medium

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 08:36 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:
What I have developed is a tailor made concept of "The Whole Woman" where I need to be happy with her 24 hours a day regardless of what we may be doing together at the time.

24 hours a day? Wow. Good luck with that, JW.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 13 Jun, 2005 09:23 pm
No Atkins, it is simply a matter of awareness. Awareness that I don't really need that fortyish woman. I gave a great deal of thought to BB-50 before I decided to pursue the concept. Soul searching had a great deal to do with it.

I hold myself fully responsible for contributing to the ruination of lives. No fortyish woman who is divorced should be merely participating in sin as the focal point of the day, weeks, months etc. Just think about how awful that is. With a guy it is entirely different but a woman really needs to have children and have a strong man to take care of all of them.

I really hate myself thinking of the time women spent with me when they should have been out looking for that special guy and get married again. I know a couple still living near by that remain divorced. They've grown older and of course the horror of it here is that means things will not get easier for them.

First I became very despondent about this past, bad behavior but there is nothing I can do about it and it was not entirely my own idea. I can't say my conscience is clear, it never will be but I feel much better about myself now that I date age appropriate. I've matured.

I don't know how I can exactly help but I am going to be aware of people in situations like I was in the past. Perhaps I can counsel? I'd like to share my experiences, all of them and help others any way that I can.

I was not aware you or anyone for that matter was paying attention to my posts. You say you have noticed a change? I thank you for bringing it to my attention. I feel even better now than I did before I read your comment. Thank you Atkins. Smile
0 Replies

Atkins

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 09:29 am
Jack Webbs wrote:
No Atkins, it is simply a matter of awareness. Awareness that I don't really need that fortyish woman. I gave a great deal of thought to BB-50 before I decided to pursue the concept. Soul searching had a great deal to do with it.

I hold myself fully responsible for contributing to the ruination of lives. No fortyish woman who is divorced should be merely participating in sin as the focal point of the day, weeks, months etc. Just think about how awful that is. With a guy it is entirely different but a woman really needs to have children and have a strong man to take care of all of them.
. Smile

You're welcome, but, is sex sin?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Wed 15 Jun, 2005 10:43 am
If that is the main point of a relationship of course it is. Clean people don't establish a relationship only to have sex. At the very most THAT represents only a fraction of the day. Regular people live life at the very least 16 of their waking hours each day. At least 16 maybe 20.
0 Replies

Craven de Kere

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 09:26 am
Jack Webbs wrote:
If that is the main point of a relationship of course it is.

Sin? That's pretty funny. Laughing
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 03:09 pm
Sounds almost as if a rubber doll would be appropriate here.

I hear they have really good ones for around $8000 now. Made to order! No ruination of lives. No arguments. Very agreeable.

Not sure if its a sin to get intimate with a rubber doll though?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 04:54 pm
No worry about STD like AIDS. Of course nobody need worry about that right? Young people are especially disease resistant. So compassionate, so tolerant, so . . . . . . . . .progressive. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 06:27 pm
extra medium wrote:
Sounds almost as if a rubber doll would be appropriate here.

I hear they have really good ones for around $8000 now. Made to order! No ruination of lives. No arguments. Very agreeable.

Not sure if its a sin to get intimate with a rubber doll though?

Sounds like you know quite alot about little rubber dollies, EM. Been doing some research??? http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/wondering.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/peace.gif
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Tue 21 Jun, 2005 07:31 pm
His avatar states that he is "Seasoned." Cool
0 Replies

sunlover

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 04:58 pm
EM, that is just too perfect - a rubber doll. Oh, but, of course, as nothing else seems to work for JW.

A rubber doll. That's good. Too funny. Laughing
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Wed 22 Jun, 2005 05:15 pm
Jeez sunlover you really DO have a very sophisticated sense of humor. Want me to tell you some jokes? :wink:
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 03:34 am
I think I may have something this time. If I told you how I enticed this wonderful girl 15 years my junior you probably wouldn't believe me so I'll just let it go at that. The point is she appreciates me. We have exchanged photos and we have been speaking and emailing at least once a day now for several days. I am going to take her out this weekend.

Well, here is a little hint. A woman that replied to my ad would have to be "troubled." No, it was not a raunchy inducement but she would have to be "troubled." Yes.

She is very flighty on the telephone. I am certain she is neurotic, very emotional. At times I can tell she is on the verge of tears although there is nothing emotional in our conversation. She inadvertently has indicatd to me that she has seen a psychiatrist. Very, flighty nervous woman. Fine, formal education, divorced for several years, grown children. Successful.

Although I have never had the need to consult a psychiatrist I know full well there are people that believe I qualify. I have a very perverse sense of humor but I am harmless. Really.

I have handled some pretty wild people during the past from time to time as part of the work in my career. I half expect this new woman to go to pieces in my arms long before the day is over. I will take care of her rather easily as I have a very strong will and I do not frighten easily.

After her second or third email she said: "You know I am really not *************." I told her I knew that she was not (even though I know she is.)
0 Replies

goodfielder

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 05:59 am
What's with the avatar? Are you ex-RUC?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 10:32 am
No. I just have pleasant memories of the lads from old visits to Northern Ireland.
0 Replies

sunlover

Reply Fri 2 Dec, 2005 09:40 pm
Gads, is it any wonder this poor lady seems flighty and nervous. She should, very nervously, fly away as fast as she can. Man, you would drive any woman crazy with all your pick pick picking. Maybe the two of you could simply pick each other to pieces. You really do analyze too much.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 01:58 am
No. There is a solid connection here and we both know it. Rather than the superficial business of telling each other how nice we are I know I appeal to her deep, meaningful desires and hopes. Especially her hopes. She knows I am a serious boy because I specifically identified what she really is. She really is what she is and although she will not say so to anyone, even her closest friend, indeed even her family, she knows I have pushed that button and by God no man before has ever done that.

She glows, she fiddles, she tosses and turns just thinking about what I said. How could this boy know this she asks herself? Well I will tell you something sunlover, I did not just think it up, pull it out of the air, so to speak. Rather after having studied numerous divorced women I observed how they drift towards this unbelievable state of sorrow. They unravel as the hair beneath their nose becomes bristly. They look with horror at little clumps of hair on the pillow, in the wash basin. They note the creases developing into canyons as their once soft skin turns to leather. Feet no longer dainty, pretty are growing to look like the splayed feet of a pygmy. Some parts continue to grow, like her head and ears while other parts like her ******** shrink.

They begin to doubt everything about themselves. They realize that in spite of romance, love, good times, candy, flowers, marriage. The only reason for their existence was to have children. Too bad cookie, those days have passed. You are old and your husband left you alone for another woman. Now look in the mirror and see if you can spot that trim, tan, sorority girl huh! Smile

In spite of things the girl was calm enough to tell me about her new gold crowns. Flash those beautiful teeth at me Honey and relax.
Don't be nervous were going to enjoy the day providing your stomach settles down. Stop shaking.

I can hardly wait until tomorrow sunlover. I hope it doesn't rain. Smile
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 03:37 pm
um, yeah, with your penchant for poetic descriptions of the ways women change as they age, I'm sure you'll be just what her self esteem needs.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Sat 3 Dec, 2005 03:53 pm
I'm sure she already fully understands. I will do nothing but butter her up cypher cat. My main objective in life is to be happy. How can I be happy if she is not? I will make her happy! Cool
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 01:24 am
Well, the woman is all but in love with me. Well to do and iffy religious. Collegiate, intelligent. The woman has led an extremely sheltered life, has been divorced for ten years had a brief affair that lasted two years and ended five years ago.

Tonight she obliquely notified me she was "recovering." No, she did not come right out and say "I'm recovering" but she alluded to it. Here again I don't fall for things easily. I did not ask: "What are you recovering from my dear"?

It does not matter it makes things more interesting. The challenge. I'm the kind of a man that has the God given ability to handle, control unfortunate situations. That is just the way I am. Whatever she is recovering from? So what. Who cares? She'll recover from whatever it is soon because I'm just the kind of guy to handle it. Cool
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Mon 5 Dec, 2005 02:00 am
I'd just like to say that women do not have an "expiration date." Men may think so and they are welcome to think whatever they want to, because I have come to the conclusion that men suck. They suck royally. They long and they suck hard.

But I'd like for all the women out there to know -- you are a human being. You do not have an expiration date like a f***ing carton of milk. No matter what age you are, you can have a fulfilling and satisfying life -- with or without a man.

Because men .....ain't ****!
0 Replies