Older men and younger women.

PrincessYanu

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 04:48 am
Im a younger woman (21) and i happen to find older men very attractive.
My boyfriend is quiiiiittte a bit older than me, and he is actually the one that always feels wierd about it.
Ive never felt wierd about it, hes a guy, im a girl, we find eachother attractive, and get along great. Sex is satisfying.

What more is there to a relationship?
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 06:50 am
Some of us are not seeking a daddy. Nor a hard cok with 'whatever is attached to it'. Rolling Eyes

Some days I really do understand the whole smashy-smashy mentality. We got Jack Webbs 'ere (or some sad sack of a person creating this farce of jw) and now Princess.
It would be adorable if it wasn't so damn predictable and repetitive in life.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 08:31 am
flushd wrote:
Some of us are not seeking a daddy. Nor a hard cok with 'whatever is attached to it'. Rolling Eyes

Huh? Does that refer to Princess' post above? Cause if it does I must be missing something...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 09:52 am
well, yes you are nimh. It's pretty obvious

as a matter of fact, whoever came up with jack webb must also be miss princess sex is satisfying what more is there to a relationship.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 11:40 am
Im a younger woman (21) and i happen to find older men very attractive.
My boyfriend is quiiiiittte a bit older than me, and he is actually the one that always feels wierd about it.
Ive never felt wierd about it, hes a guy, im a girl, we find eachother attractive, and get along great. Sex is satisfying.

What more is there to a relationship? (Posted by Princess Yanu)

See dear Princess? They break the molds when girls like you are born. You are the wonder woman kind I am in search of. The beautiful creature that knows dysfunctional relationships between a young woman and an old man are beautiful. Cool

God forbid but if something should ever falter up there in Canada you might jet down some weekend to SoCal. I live not far from the border of Mexico.

I will show you the beautiful museums and landscape, breeze you around in my beautiful, Signal Red, roadster. I like you already! :wink:
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Wed 21 Dec, 2005 09:14 pm
Run, Princess! Run far far away!
0 Replies

Stray Cat

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:35 am
Quote:
The beautiful creature that knows dysfunctional relationships between a young woman and an old man are beautiful.

Yep, there's nothing more beautiful than a dysfunctional relationship.

http://www.swapmeetdave.com/Humor/Cats/MorrisT.jpg
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 12:57 am
Laughing

Stray, that pic of your cat perfectly expresses my feelings on this. If only I was born a cat so I could give more appropriate facial expressions.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 01:58 am
I doubt the cat is dysfunctional hence the expression of curiosity more than criticism. No way that cat is able to empathize with dysfunctional people.

Facial expressions, you mean like the French speakers do? I can still picture that woman making all those facial expressions when I asked her to speak French to me. Oh Jeez I cannot help but laugh out loud everytime I think of her being so physical, demonstrating those French Eubonics! Very Happy

Oh what a wild French speaking woman! I knew for certain her teeth were not false otherwise they would have popped out onto the table! Oh those fluently, French speaking women. I wish we had more of them. :wink:
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:18 am
Chai Tea wrote:
as a matter of fact, whoever came up with jack webb must also be miss princess sex is satisfying what more is there to a relationship.

"Miss sex is satisfying what more is there to a relationship?"

Funny, when i look up i read, "we find eachother attractive, and get along great. Sex is satisfying. What more is there to a relationship?"

Perhaps I've become all too pragmatic, but yeah, if you get along great, that sounds like the best of bases for anything. The jump from someone saying "sex is satisfying" when summarising to whats good about her relationship to assuming that she just wants "a hard cok with 'whatever is attached to it'" also seems a bit stark to me.

OK, so you were just being rude cause you think Princess is really JackWebbs. I dont see the JackWebbs persona knowing Sneaker Pimps lyrics (see Princess's other posts), but hey, who knows.
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:19 am
But yeah, if the Princess poster is for real, all of us can only echo Cyphercat's advice re: Jack Webb...
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 08:15 am
nimh wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

Funny, when i look up i read, "we find eachother attractive, and get along great. Sex is satisfying. What more is there to a relationship?"

Perhaps I've become all too pragmatic, but yeah, if you get along great, that sounds like the best of bases for anything. The jump from someone saying "sex is satisfying" when summarising to whats good about her relationship to assuming that she just wants "a hard cok with 'whatever is attached to it'" also seems a bit stark to me.

OK, so you were just being rude cause you think Princess is really JackWebbs. I dont see the JackWebbs persona knowing Sneaker Pimps lyrics (see Princess's other posts), but hey, who knows.

You will note that "Sex is satisfying." is a separate and distinct sentence from the other.

If she had meant all 3 attributes, she would have put a comma rather than a period after the word 'great'. That way it would have read.....

"we find eachother attractive, and get along great, sex is satisfying. What more is there to a relationship?"

That is something I could have agreed with. However, she was just stating "Sex is satisfying. What more is there to a relationship?"

I wasn't trying to be rude, especially to you, I think you quite nice. I apologize if you took that meaning.
C'mon though, this whole thread is really a joke, right? If this princess person IS serious, she's just being a tease, and if jw is a real poster, and not gus or dys, he's just feeding into it.

I'm just along for the ride, watching to see how many people jw can make queasy.
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 09:03 am
I'll soon be reading about the REAL Hungary when I pick up Tony Judt's "Postwar" this morning at Barnes & Noble.

All is not quite what met the eye in the NEW Europe since the end of World War Twice according to Tony.

Just WHY are those Hungarians so scarce? Hmmmm I wonder if there are beautiful Hungarian women other than the Gabor sisters? Sneaker Pimps? Cool
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 03:59 pm
Chai Tea wrote:
nimh wrote:
Chai Tea wrote:

You will note that "Sex is satisfying." is a separate and distinct sentence from the other.

If she had meant all 3 attributes, she would have put a comma rather than a period after the word 'great'. That way it would have read.....

"we find eachother attractive, and get along great, sex is satisfying. What more is there to a relationship?"

That is something I could have agreed with. However, she was just stating "Sex is satisfying. What more is there to a relationship?"

I wasn't trying to be rude, especially to you, I think you quite nice. I apologize if you took that meaning.
C'mon though, this whole thread is really a joke, right? If this princess person IS serious, she's just being a tease, and if jw is a real poster, and not gus or dys, he's just feeding into it.

I'm just along for the ride, watching to see how many people jw can make queasy.

Oh no, don't let the funniest thread on A2K tear us apart! No in-fighting, gang, we're hear to sit back and let Jack amuse us all.

I see what you're saying Chai, about the break between sentences, you could read it exactly the way you did which changes the whole sense of the thing. But it seems just as likely that Princess meant for all of it to be read as a whole and taken together to show how her relationship functions, and just didn't put her period (No, calm down, Jack, not the kind of period that grosses you out) in the best possible place. I think the placement of commas is one of the things people tend to disagree over most re English usage, actually! :wink:

Plus, I think she prolly didn't read the whole thread...or else she's never met a nasty ole lech like Jack in real life...Because I don't think very many women would take Jack's part after reading all his dreck on the whole thread. However, if you didn't read much but the last couple pages, you'd think we were all pickin on a poor old geezer.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:06 pm
Princess is a little confused...
seems she is bothered by older men dating younger women ...
sometimes ...

PrincessYanu wrote:
My dad is dating someone the same age as my older sister (27). The girlfriend is older by only a few months. They both have daughters that are 3, although my sister has other kids as well.
I don't know why but this bothers me a lot.

http://www.able2know.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=1743802#1743802
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:30 pm
Jack doesn't like talking about womens periods?

MMMMWWWAAA HHHAAAA HHHAAAA < rubbing hand together>

A woman having her period is a beautiful thing!

A woman feeds new life with this blood, oh, Sacred Blood!

We grow and nuture within us that spark that may be the next Albert Einstein, or Albert Brooks, who by the way, real last name is actually Einstein.

Women are the most powerful both spiritually and mentally when they mentruate.

I dare say, we are the most powerful physically too.
Who else can bleed for 5 days and not die?

No man I tell you!

Men feign disgust because in reality they fear this being who can bring forth life, nurturing it with their own essence.

What a man contributes is a mere moment, when his part is done, he can be banished.

It is this woman who carries, protects, gives birth to this marvel that insures the continuance of the human race.

While men, for all their part in it could very well be stabled and hooked up to a milking machine. As a matter of fact, 5 to a machine.

Oh women, let us rejoice in this blood which is a sign that we are fertile, that we are the bearers of life, our blood surely is a sign of our magical powers, living in harmony with the earth.

Let us scorn any men who cannot appreciate our power, and wrongly assume any real place of importance, beyond being a dog leased out to stand for stud.

Oh! I forget myself! Lord Ellpus! Tonight! Tonight!
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 04:35 pm
I'm here, fair maiden. I just need to take this little blue tablet and wait for an hour or so....

...and then stand by for the best three minutes of your life!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 05:51 pm
<s'weird how much Chai's and Lordie's avatars look similar>
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 05:56 pm
Aha! Someone has noticed that I'm working on my cleavage.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:03 pm
You must
You must
You must
You must increase your bust
0 Replies