Older men and younger women.

Cola

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 06:48 pm
Chai mischief is sexy on you Razz Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:38 pm
Plus, I think she prolly didn't read the whole thread...or else she's never met a nasty ole lech like Jack in real life...Because I don't think very many women would take Jack's part after reading all his dreck on the whole thread. However, if you didn't read much but the last couple pages, you'd think we were all pickin on a poor old geezer. (posted by Cyphercat)

Cypher cat you wouldn't happen to be the Lovely Lawyer Lady from another planet would you?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:38 pm
Plus, I think she prolly didn't read the whole thread...or else she's never met a nasty ole lech like Jack in real life...Because I don't think very many women would take Jack's part after reading all his dreck on the whole thread. However, if you didn't read much but the last couple pages, you'd think we were all pickin on a poor old geezer. (posted by Cyphercat)

Cypher cat you wouldn't happen to be the Lovely Lawyer Lady from another planet would you?
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:40 pm
nanu nanu
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 07:58 pm
nanu, nanu? Laughing
0 Replies

PrincessYanu

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:09 pm
First of all, what I posted about my dad is a little different than this. I dont want my dad to stop dating this woman, I want him to slow down with her, I want to be able to spend time with my dad, WITHOUT her there, and if that's unreasonable, then I wasted a whole year trying to get at this point of my relationship with my dad. I've never ever been able to have a relationship with a father figure of any sort, and now that I have one, I'd like to keep it and improve on it.
I posted that thread to get some feedback on how I can bring this up with my dad, in a way that we will both be able to dela with it and keep our relationship, not to be blasted about my double standards.
I fully well realise my dad can and will date who he pleases, but I'd like to think that our relationship matters in the equation. It did with my mom when she was remarrying, she made it very, very clear to us that she wanted us to get along with him and his kids, and all be comfortable.
Which is what I'm trying to accomplish with my dad. Some sort of middle ground where we can all be comfortable.

As for this thread...
First please note I said the sex was satisfying, not great. I dont know if that makes any sort of a difference here, but the sex does fall short of great. Great is something to work on.

I simply posted that I am attracted to older men, and my byfriend is older than me. I'm 21 he's turning 30. Not a huge difference, but at 21 to some people it seems odd that I already want to be with a guy who's ready to settle down an have kids ( just found out, expecting my first!! ), because I'm so young an have done NOTHING in life yet.

And yes I think the context of what I said was blown way out of proportion.
To me the important things in MY relationship is
1. I'm a guy, he's a girl.
2. We get along excellently, I actually think we need to argue more.
3. The sex is satisfying. He has never once asked me for it. And never asked me for anything I'm uncomfortable with.

That is what makes my relationship so great.
And another thing...
What if it was the sex that was the greatest thing in our relationship? Would that somehow mean everything else about it is no good? Or less good? Or would the relationship have less meaning? Would we love eachother less? Or get along any worse than we do? I hope not because I really have my sights set on some GREAT SEX.

But the whole point of my post is, I find men older than me attractive, and I am dating a man that is somewhat older than me.

And Jack, as nice as that sounds being wooed by you in the Mexican country side, I'm gonna have to say no thanks.
0 Replies

PrincessYanu

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:12 pm
And to reply to those last two posts hehe.

With a name like Yanu, do you have any idea at all how many times I have heard Nanu, Nanu before. My god, I'm far too young to have ever seen that show I think, but I really wish I had.

Mostly though I get YanuBananu.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:18 pm
Princess,
You are expecting?
Well then, Congrats! Smile

I know I was 'stark' (to use nims way of putting it) in regards to your first post here. I apologize for that. I should have at least said Welcome to A2K first!
So, a belated Welcome Princess.

That said, I have found that there is plenty of room on this forum for all sorts of personalities and opinions. Some may come across a bit stark or harsh to your taste, but if you stick around you will also find a lot of joking kindness and friendship.
You can definetly get a variety of thoughts here, and that is valuable.

I hope you can work out this situation with you dad - but that is for your other thread.
0 Replies

PrincessYanu

Reply Thu 22 Dec, 2005 11:33 pm
flushd thank you plenty for your congrats. you are the first.
just found out on the 20th, although i suspected for a few weeks...
and thanks plenty for your welcome as well.

personally though, im still in shock Very Happy

anyways, i came to this website for the express purpose on trying to get different views on my problems. and ive gotten plenty.
the whole dad situation has some sort of a plan now, so we will see how that goes.....

Ci
0 Replies

cyphercat

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 12:51 am
welcome to a2k princess...and nanu nanu wasn't to you, it was to Jack who had asked me if I was from another planet. What was I supposed to say to that? Laughing
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:25 am
Well, I just spoke with one of my nice lady friends. One that I am getting closer and closer to. I think Monday will be afternoon delight time as we are celebrating the Yule day independently with other people we know. It's an old English tradition. Her ancestors came over on the Mayflower.

I have to watch it myself because there is also an old Irish tradition that says: "Don't get above yourself." I have to be very careful there because although I am much more clever than the girl, much more streetwise, this girl has the edge on formal education.

Yes, I need to be very careful not to get above myself. Don't you agree Lovely Lawyer Lady? :wink:
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 06:36 am
Jack, Yule has already passed.

It is possible that you may be getting together for Boxing Day, which is a different type of celebration entirely - it's a day for giving gifts to your employees. Perhaps she perceives you as such <employee, not gift>
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 07:21 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
I'm here, fair maiden. I just need to take this little blue tablet and wait for an hour or so....

...and then stand by for the best three minutes of your life!

sorry, couldn't wait. I ravaged some unsuspecting man I found quieting sitting in a recliner in my living room. No harm, he was preoccupied with watching Jeapardy.

I left him staring in a daze at a ham and cheese sandwich, mumbling. "mmmmm, sourdough bread, musta earned an ataboy"
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 09:09 am
Jack Webbs finds it hilarious baby boomers need the pill. Oh what a weak generation of? Men? Men that need a pill?

Oh for Pete's sake I came fully equipped in 1937 and by God I'm still fully equipped. My friend over in the next hamlet recently fathered a little girl at 72 years.

For God's sake, I spotted a bank worker the other day wearing nail polish and he was a baby boomer. That just goes to show you what a bunch of sissies these baby boomer BOYS are; pills and nail polish; fanny paks.

This is why REAL girls prefer the older men . . . .like me. :wink:
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:47 pm
Chai Tea wrote:

sorry, couldn't wait. I ravaged some unsuspecting man I found quieting sitting in a recliner in my living room. No harm, he was preoccupied with watching Jeapardy.

Lucky bugger, that's all I can say!

Please give me at least an hours warning in future.......
0 Replies

DrewDad

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 01:50 pm
Jack Webbs wrote:
My friend over in the next hamlet recently fathered a little girl at 72 years.

You suppose they get discounts for buying two sizes of diapers?
0 Replies

Jack Webbs

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 04:10 pm
Vegans, vegetarians end up wearing diapers anytime past 50 years of age. Like it or not I just know I am going to be forced to shake hands with a Vegan Sunday. I feel creeped out just thinking about it.

Why is it I always think of the movie "Soilent Green" whenever I hear of a Vegan? Or a Vegetarian or environmentalist for that matter?

Carrot tops wilting on the floor of the basement below the busy produce market.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 05:24 pm
dogs that bark don't bite, jack webbs. am suspicious of people that bragg too much. besides, i'd go for a baby boomer over a grandpa anytime.
0 Replies

msolga

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 05:40 pm
Even foxy grandpas, dag? Razz
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Fri 23 Dec, 2005 05:50 pm
and Dag was so polite to me when we met, I'm rethinking our relationship.
0 Replies