I'm Having An Affair w/Married Man

JPB

Reply Mon 5 Jan, 2009 04:14 pm
@Bella Dea,
Gave me a little chuckle on a cold day though. It was nice to see some of those old names scroll by.
0 Replies

Deebesos

Reply Wed 11 May, 2011 10:21 pm
@ehBeth,
This is the BEST answer here. People are fast to stay THINK OF KIDS please PEOPLE THINGS DO HAPPEN and its NOT THE END OF THE WORLD kids have to LEARN that life sometimes brings PAIN and from PAIN we LEARN AND GROW.. And for those that say LEAVE HIM HE WILL CHEAT AGAIN not ALWAYS TRUE either. Some people are married to the WRONG PEOPLE and hasn't anyone put into considerations that MEETING THE OTHER WOMAN is god SAYING LOOK U MISSED UP THE FIRST TIME IM GIVING U A CHANCE TO MAKE IT RIGHT THIS TIME. .. Everything has its SEASONS maybe his season with this person WAS UP and a new one was MEANT TO START. I hate people always looking at the DOWN SIDE to story's like this. And assume the MEN or the WOMAN involved are BAD PEOPLE.. If it was mean to be THEN A MAN WILL RETURN to his WIFE if not Then the one he was CHEATING WITH was his TRUE LOVE OF HIS LIFE and is the REAL WIFE. Just cause kids are made with two people don't mean that them two were meant to be both PARENTS to that child or children. And like you some say and know there are 3 sides of a story HIS HERS THE TRUTH AND THE KEY were to bring these 3 together DESTINY!!!
0 Replies

melisawilson

Reply Mon 16 May, 2011 02:17 am
@lamontegal,
You at your place are right but see if the man has genuine reasons apart from you for leaving his wife. If yes! then you should stop blaming yourself and get along with this man whom you love and the one who loves you because love is hard to find in this world.
0 Replies

Nahla

Reply Sat 28 May, 2011 09:31 pm
@lamontegal,
Having an affair with a married man is not good for you. You are divorced with two kids, and you know how does it feels when the couples divorced specially with kids. When the married man has a mistress and wants to divorce his wife it because he found a new woman, I think he is weak, unresponsible man. This is not a man that you should to marry. What if one of your daughter got married to a man like this, what do you think or how do you feel? What if you marry him and someday he left you, because he saw a young or another woman? what do you think? It is so difficult if you were in that sistuation. There are many things that we have to consider in our lives. You can suppress your feeling or emotion for your own good. If you love yourself, don't do that.
0 Replies

Tooold

Reply Thu 4 Aug, 2011 05:48 pm
@pragmatic,
I recently had an affair with a married man says he is not married but has been living with this women for about 18 years so might as well call it a marriage.
I fell in love with this man We fight constantly he is trying to be possesive of me
he works weekend and I am caretaker for my Mother . When I have a weekend off I can't spend it with him cause he works on weekends well he expects me not to frequent places he has told me not to go to..that he don't like the idea of him working and I;m out somewhere else.. I told him that I don't have that much freedom so when I get sometime off I go to a place where all my friends are .
He don't like it..he also told me when we get to the point of getting along better we will talk about our future What future he has a nice 2 story home a car and they run a real Estate office together, what make me think he will leave his "Baggage" behind he calls her that. we recently split cause I was talking to a friend of mine (Women) and he left me at the place we were at toldmeto have my friends take me home then he calls and calls me a genuine
(*%$#ing *@*hole.. and he love me.. I finally let go I would call him cause I love him but I decided to let go and not call , due to also he would get mad when I would not show up at his local bar I work and meeting him at 9-10 too late for me and not just around the corner.. I think I made the right choice thou I really miss him also he is about 10 years older then me.. I'm in my late 50's and he close to 70? What is wrong with me????
jespah

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 04:27 am
@Tooold,
Well, I'm glad you said it and I didn't.

So, what is wrong with you?

I am no doctor but I am guessing it's a self-esteem thing. I seriously recommend that you get counseling -- because you, yes, you, are entitled to a relationship where you are the #1 person in someone's life, and where you are not a doormat that someone feels he can order around.

You are a worthwhile person. He is an asshole. He does not deserve you. Get out now -- and if you feel he will become violent (for he is clearly already emotional and verbally abusive), call the cops on him.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 5 Aug, 2011 06:47 am
Tooold - Can't you see "control' when it has its arms around you? That man might as well be choking you.

You ARE too young to be hanging with a 70 year old. WHY do you allow yourself to be used up by him?

Is it a money issue?

Can you move out of the area?

Even if he gets "free" do you REALLY want him?
0 Replies