Can Anyone Help Me? My Parents Smoke Pot!! i NEED Advice!!

Lash

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 11:44 am
Round and squishy.

I had them out and covered in whipped cream all over the forum yesterday.

Wish you'd been herre. I can always count on you to be my partner in cream...crime... Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 12:10 pm
Oh man, it figures that I'd miss that!

Hey, I happen to have some whipped cream in my fridge, as we speak. Just took it out of the freezer last night and I bet I took it out because your vibes were so strong, you communicated with me telepathicly, which made me have to have some too.

How cool is that Cool
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 12:11 pm
Sista Soulja!
0 Replies

Bi-Polar Bear

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 12:12 pm
I am currently in the most beautiful daydream involving pot disposal, Montana and Lashs' boobs and whipped cream.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 26 Feb, 2007 12:21 pm
We are truly God's angels.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 27 Feb, 2007 10:49 pm
Could someone please help me get some of this cream off my wings?

Very Happy
0 Replies

mrbidd

Reply Mon 12 Mar, 2007 08:14 pm
weed parents
hey why don't you go talk to a school counselor about this
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Tue 13 Mar, 2007 03:48 am
Re: weed parents
mrbidd wrote:
hey why don't you go talk to a school counselor about this

Worst advice possible. School employees -- teachers, counselors, etc, -- are "mandated reporters." This means that if they suspect one of their charges has been the subject of any kind of "abuse", they have a legal obligation to report it to the appropriate authorities. This is fine, as long as we're talking about actual abuse. But if this counselor should feel that a kid has been abused by being exposed to the depraved pot-smoking habits of the parents, the counselor has a legal duty to report it to the police. You want the cops busting up an otherwise happy home life and sending the parents to jail?
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 14 Mar, 2007 05:07 am
Definitely an alarmist version of what might happen as a result of consulting a school counselor.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 04:21 pm
snood wrote:
Definitely an alarmist version of what might happen as a result of consulting a school counselor.

No. Accurate.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 06:48 pm
Depends on the counselor
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 06:49 pm
It's the law.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 06:57 pm
No duh. I still say that I believe there are counselors who would keep a child's confidence.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 07:00 pm
I love the way this thread has a life of its own. helpless hasn't been around in about 18 months but every so often someone comes along and gives her some advice which spawns around round of discussion. Do you suppose she ended up in foster care? I'm thinking her friends took care of the stash.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 19 Mar, 2007 09:17 pm
JPB wrote:
I love the way this thread has a life of its own. helpless hasn't been around in about 18 months but every so often someone comes along and gives her some advice which spawns around round of discussion. Do you suppose she ended up in foster care? I'm thinking her friends took care of the stash.

I know, right? Well, let's hope she didn't have too rough a time of it...
0 Replies

AziMythe

Reply Tue 27 Mar, 2007 11:04 am
It's been a couple years since this thread started, so why not keep it going?
By the time Helplessteen grows up, has college and career, we might have this figured out for her...

helplessteen wrote:
POT IS AWFUL BECAUSE IT IS A DRUG-ITS ILLEAGAL-YOUR BREAKING THE LAW! YOU'LL GO TO HELL!! I WANT TO SEE MY PARENTS IN HEAVEN BUT I WILL NEVER GET TO BECAUSE MY PARENTS ARE POTHEADS!! AN I HAVE TOLD THEM ABOUT IT SEVERAL TIMES JUST NOT THIS TIME! THATS WHY I NEEDED ADVICE!!

Helplessteen (and anyone else wandering by in the next few years):
Our society has changed greatly in the last few decades. It used to be that breaking a law was really something serious. Now it's pretty hard NOT to break some law every day. Things are not so black-and-white, all-or-nothing, good-and-evil anymore. It's worth keeping the lesser things in perspective, and only getting worked up about the big things that can make a real difference in life.

I encourage you to read the whole following editorial, but I'll quote just a bit of it here.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20070327/cm_usatoday/justicewhatajoke;_ylt=AsFelyJ5obTj0Gs3Z7gP1g_MWM0F
Quote:
Across the USA, legislators are criminalizing everything from spitting on a school bus to speaking on a cellphone while driving. Criminalizing bad behavior has become the rage among politicians, who view such action as a type of legislative exclamation point demonstrating the seriousness of their cause. As a result, new crimes are proliferating at an alarming rate, and we risk becoming a nation of criminals where carelessness or even rudeness is enough to secure a criminal record.

There was a time when having a criminal record meant something. Indeed, it was the social stigma or shame of such charges that deterred many people from "a life of crime." In both England and the USA, there was once a sharp distinction between criminal and negligent conduct; the difference between the truly wicked and the merely stupid.

Think of marijuana as a parking ticket, a minor thing. It doesn't mean you're evil or have bad intentions or anything shameful.
Or for another perspective read this article: Alcohol 'is more dangerous than ecstacy'
Here, the actual research data shows that marijuana is less damaging to our society than either tobacco or alcohol.

Don't sweat it. It's alright.
0 Replies

whitneydlynn02

Reply Sat 21 Jul, 2007 09:12 pm
What the hell?
Look, no matter what anybody's opinion is about pot........it is still illegal!! I think the over dramatic sarcasm of "mr. bipolar" is rediculous. Your parents are people who should be setting a good example for you. If their doing anything illegal or even anything your not comfortable with you should definitely talk to them about it. Turning them in without discussing it is a bit rash......but nothing near bad enough to reference 1984......seriously!! Just tell your parents you don't like them doing that and be honest.
0 Replies

cctrash

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:42 pm
hey uh this thread is kinda old but w/e i created an account just so i could post on this topic... anyways my parents smoke pot too its been around my whole life but i understand that it might be realy surprising to find it as a teenager... well the best thing you can do is try to accept it as a part of your parents life and where they stand in "society" even if you are in the whole preppy perfect group in school you should try to talk to some close friends about it and who knows there parents could be pottys too ive met all kinds of kids whose parents are on drugs and knowing that im not the only one is nice... you dont have to turn them in to the police that would be very rash if there drug problem gets too big the police will find them most likely
0 Replies

Green Witch

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:51 pm
JPB wrote:
I Do you suppose she ended up in foster care? .

They probably gave her to a gay couple.

(no one who hits this thread in the future will know what I'm talking about - hee, hee)
djjd62

Reply Fri 18 Jul, 2008 03:58 pm
Twisted Evil
0 Replies