Can Anyone Help Me? My Parents Smoke Pot!! i NEED Advice!!

FBM

Reply Wed 29 Apr, 2015 07:19 pm
It's probably legal by now in whatever state s/he's in. Rolling Eyes
JLNobody

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 10:30 pm
@FBM,
I hope for her sake that her parents laugh together when they turn on. What she should do is cook them a great meal of garlic-butter-parsley saturated skirt steak (fajitas) with fried sliced potatoes and red wine. Pay them back for giving her her very esistence.
FBM

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 10:54 pm
@JLNobody,
And nachos. Lots and lots of nachos...or Cheetos...
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Wed 6 May, 2015 11:21 pm
@helplessteen,
What a great opening for a thread. The tittle is pretty cool too.
0 Replies

iamsavior132132

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:43 pm
@helplessteen,
dont worry bro weed doesnt kill ZERO Recorded Deaths unless its crack meth or coke tell
0 Replies

iamsavior132132

Reply Wed 8 Jul, 2015 11:43 pm
@helplessteen,
dont worry bro weed doesnt kill ZERO Recorded Deaths unless its crack meth or coke tell
0 Replies

09Person90

Reply Mon 7 Mar, 2016 12:53 pm
@helplessteen,
I just went into my garage and I found weed EVERYWHERE. I'm only 13 and I can't get over the fact that they have lied to me for so long. All my life I have heard "Smoking is bad" and "Drugs are bad" from my parents. This worries me, does anyone else in my family do it? Should I turn them in? My brother and I have had this hunch since we were 6 and 9, except we just thought they smoked... Should I tell my brother? (He is 16)
Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 9 Mar, 2016 06:05 pm
@09Person90,
Talk to your parents, explain how you feel and how this makes you uncomfortable. Start with that.
0 Replies

Crazytrain31

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 03:21 pm
@helplessteen,
My mom asked suspicious today so when she went to work I snoped threw her stuff and found weed she's done this before and that's why my brother lives with his dad she said she wouldn't do it again until today I found her stash what should I do and btw at my dads my brother is a living nightmare
chai2

Reply Sun 4 Dec, 2016 05:10 pm
@Crazytrain31,
Why are you snooping through anyone's, particularly an adults, things. You invaded her privacy.
0 Replies

Ihavetheanswer

Reply Mon 12 Dec, 2016 09:51 am
@helplessteen,
No, don't call the cops on your parents. After everything they do for you, you want to have them arrested? Have you considered how your life will turn out? Where will you live if your parents go to jail? What if you have to change schools and your social status changes to girl they like to pick on?

Besides, unless they have pounds of the stuff, the cops don't really care. In some states, it'd only be a ticket. They'd have to go to the trouble of getting a warrant signed from a judge, and they'd look pretty stupid coming back to that same judge with people they arrested for having a couple joints.

Just don't do it, kid. It's not worth it. Have a conversation with them about it. The least they can do is hide it from you.
0 Replies

love2write

Reply Sun 16 Apr, 2017 02:28 pm
@Bi-Polar Bear,
Great!!
0 Replies

KaiSenpai04

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 01:02 pm
@helplessteen,
Look, I know EXACTLY how you feel. I'm 13, and my mom smokes pot. I've know for maybe 2 years now, and it STILL bothers me. I feel like all my life I've been taught that drugs are bad, then you find out that you PARENTS are doing them?! But I've talked to my mom about it, and if its not disturbing any thing suck as the quality of family time, how they treat you, how they treat others, then just tell them, "Look I know you smoke pot, and I know that its not destroying or disturbing any relationships, it STILL bothers me. I just can't get over that fact. I really qish you would just quit. Please.". See how this works. I really hope this works for you. I'm sorry that this is happening to you. Have a nice day.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Mon 8 May, 2017 08:13 pm
@helplessteen,
Quote:
For quite awhile now, i know that my parents smoke pot. Its really hard for me because i'm kinda your "popular prep" girl at my school. I found pot today above my refrigarator and i freaked. I'm not sure what to do. Do I call someone? Do I tell anyone? Please help me i have know idea what to do!!!!!

Have you tried providing them with Elvis drugs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoePxgsdG5E

0 Replies

loverrainbow

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:00 pm
@helplessteen,
i need help my parents do weed and cps asked me if they do i said yes he asked from how i told and i so scarerd
0 Replies

loverrainbow

Reply Tue 30 May, 2017 02:01 pm
@helplessteen,
do what i did tell cps
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 31 May, 2017 06:28 am
@helplessteen,
Have them watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7peKQze6xoY

0 Replies