Can Anyone Help Me? My Parents Smoke Pot!! i NEED Advice!!

JPB

Reply Sat 5 Jun, 2010 09:53 am
@tsarstepan,
I love this thread!
0 Replies

methysethy

Reply Thu 9 Sep, 2010 09:27 pm
@helplessteen,
dont worry about your parents smoking marijuana, they'll be fine dont tell the police about since your parents will just be locked up, its probably hard for you to not know what to do but if your parents smoke pot there open minded to situations, nothing will happen to the health. just tell them that you dont want anything to do with it, your fine with it you'd just rather not be informed if there smoking or going to smoke pot. any way best of wishes and good luck.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 10:51 pm
@imprettymuchaburnout,
Imprettymuchaburnout had some wisdome to drop on helplessteen! Mr. Green
0 Replies

Merry Andrew

Reply Thu 30 Sep, 2010 11:07 pm
HelplessTeen posted the original question five years ago. Assuming that he/she was about 14 or 15 at the time, he/she is now a young adult and prob'ly embarrassed that this thread is still floating about in cyberspace.
Lash

Reply Fri 1 Oct, 2010 11:46 am
@Merry Andrew,
I know. I enjoy the dead thread eruptions when they're funny.
0 Replies

Jrichey10

Reply Tue 14 Dec, 2010 02:41 am
Ya my parents used to smoke weed. I do now. I just wish I could smoke with them. Marijuana is not as harmful as one might think. Research it. And not on some biased anti-drug website. Try to find one as unbiased and as scientific as you can. A lot of old myths have been debunked with recent lab studies. Why do you think it's being more and more considered to be medicine than a recreational drug? It grows straight from the ground, they clip it, then you smoke/vaporize/eat it. How bad could a plant be? Yes coke comes from a plant. Yes coke is bad for you. But coke is a lot more complicated. I would never touch coke. They add/subtract too much. Very bad for you. Pot is not even as dangerous as alcohol. This has been proven. And by a very wide ratio. I'm not implying this 13 year old girl try weed but just maybe don't think of your parents in a bad way. They still love you and care about you. Be thankful fr that. I would look at my parents worse if they drank rather than smoked. Yes it is illegal, but I say as long as alcohol remains legal, so should pot.
0 Replies

Sam3955

Reply Thu 14 Apr, 2011 04:31 pm
@helplessteen,
Dear helplessteen my best friend just told me that her parents smoked pot. I didnt know what to say even though I guessed it so I said I knew and I helped her with it and I need to tell her that just don't make the same mistakes as your parents did.. What I'm getting at is find a friend that you trust with your soul and tell them and see what they say
0 Replies

anarchist veteran

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2011 10:06 pm
@helplessteen,
you are 13. they are like what 40? dont you think in those 27 years that you weren't around that they might have learned a little bit more about life than you have in the decade you have been around. trust me they know what they are doing. stereotypes are there for a reason, so im going to assume they take care of you. there's an old cliche that goes "LIVE AND LET LIVE" You make your choices they make theirs, but at the end of the day you guys are all you have. trust me, my family is far from perfect, but when push comes to shove they are more valuable than anything else in the entire world. I'm 24, and I smoke although I am trying to quit many many people i know smoke. would you rather they be chill weed smoking parents who take care of you or abusive alcoholics like so many others? Let your parents take care of you, and just live your life. PROTECT THE SECRET AT ALL COSTS BECAUSE OTHERWISE everything that you hold dear will ripped away from you, and YOU WILL NEVER GET IT BACK.
0 Replies

3rin

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 08:58 pm
@helplessteen,
im 12 and i think my parents smoke weed..i was putting chocolate in one of the mini freezers in my house and i found this green stuff in a tightly wrapped piece of paper.i showed my brother and he said he would bring it to school and ask his friends if its weed.i know its stupid but we freaked out. but when i came back from school today my brother found a really tiny bag with crushed green crap. what do i do? do i joke about it and say dad, u freeze your cigarettes?(he smokes). do i confront him? i dont know.i need help.
3rin

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2011 08:59 pm
@3rin,
I REALLY FEEL LIKE I SHOULD TELL HIM
watkins49

Reply Fri 4 Nov, 2011 03:28 pm
@OmSigDAVID,
Hello. My friend. 11/04/11 5;12 PM How are you doing now I understand that my family smocks pot or drugs. And you don't let me say this to you. All you can do is tell them or ask them to stop smocking pot or drugs. It would be up to them to put ti down let me tell you This just because your family smocks dos not mean you don't have to. Remember you make your owen desideion. You don't have to dowhat they do You have your owen life and they have theres. All ways understand that even your friends if they do the samething you don't do what they do you go about Your owen life do what is right not what others do and you shell be all right And one more thing pray god heres all things. Ok my friend if you would like to talk to me more about this email me at [email protected]

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-3642546
Robert Gentel

Reply Sun 6 Nov, 2011 03:07 am
@3rin,
Then talk to him. Be calm and reasonable and try to talk about how you feel about it. It looks like it has made you anxious, you should tell him so.

Try not to be accusatory, and try to just express what you feel and what your concerns are instead.
0 Replies

berry

Reply Wed 7 Dec, 2011 04:54 pm
@helplessteen,
why the **** would you turn your own parents in to the police over pot, jesus christ girl get over yourself. In fact go ahead, see how much the police doesnt give a ****...
0 Replies

OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 8 Dec, 2011 12:16 am
@watkins49,
watkins49 wrote:
Hello. My friend. 11/04/11 5;12 PM How are you doing now I understand that my family smocks pot or drugs. And you don't let me say this to you. All you can do is tell them or ask them to stop smocking pot or drugs. It would be up to them to put ti down let me tell you This just because your family smocks dos not mean you don't have to. Remember you make your owen desideion. You don't have to dowhat they do You have your owen life and they have theres. All ways understand that even your friends if they do the samething you don't do what they do you go about Your owen life do what is right not what others do and you shell be all right And one more thing pray god heres all things. Ok my friend if you would like to talk to me more about this email me at [email protected]

URL: http://able2know.org/reply/post-3642546
Watkins:
U r addressing the rong person.
My family does not smock pot or drugs.
I do not smock pot or drugs.

David
0 Replies

bmr003

Reply Sun 8 Apr, 2012 07:58 pm
@helplessteen,
Tell them that you found their weed, and ask if you could smoke/bake some because there's nothing bad about it, the only reason why it's illegal is because if it wasn't then it would replace so many pharmaceutical drugs and the gov wouldn't get profit, so they brainwash teens telling them it's bad.
0 Replies

11indigo11

Reply Mon 19 Nov, 2012 04:32 pm
@helplessteen,
You are ridicules, your lucky your parents smoke weed my parents do crack and drink alcohol every night and sometimes they hit me. Weed isn't bad and you said you were 13 so it wouldn't be bad if you smoked some. You will like it trust me.
0 Replies

bobbity

Reply Sun 30 Dec, 2012 11:55 pm
@helplessteen,
Well do they share? If not, they are dick parents. But if they do, what's the problem?
0 Replies

KaylieCribbs

Reply Wed 29 May, 2013 11:37 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
How the heck can you know that they cold just smoke weed and drink that doesn't mean they have anything to do with Rape! Not everything is black and white! They could just smoke weed. They don't have to be qulity of anything else!
0 Replies

KaylieCribbs

Reply Wed 29 May, 2013 11:40 am
@sozobe,
Well i think it would! if your parents were smoking pot and getting high every night and getting drunk on top of that it has to take a toll on your life. I speek from experiance! all the things my parents do take a toll on my lif. I can't stand when they drink or get high i just take it as it comes and if it ruins my day well i can just go CRY ABOUT IT!!!!!!
0 Replies

KaylieCribbs

Reply Wed 29 May, 2013 11:42 am
@Bi-Polar Bear,
THe state!??? how is that any good you get to be with people who you don't know and could be rapists for all we know!
0 Replies