For all Trump supporters

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 01:40 pm
@livinglava,
It’s the countries laws that allows for our freedoms.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 01:45 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
It’s the countries laws that allows for our freedoms.

Wrong. The laws limit us, the Constitution is what makes us free.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:10 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:
Freedom to migrate isn't sufficient to guarantee 'liberty and justice for all.'
. Did you know you just contradicted yourself?
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:13 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Sorry CI, I'm more concerned with the lives of American citizens being cut short by illegal immigrants who cross our border.
. So, the murders, rapes, a robberies by Americans are okay? https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fact-check-no-evidence-undocumented-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-n777856 You've been drinking to much Trump koolaid; it impacted your brain.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:15 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
No, you're not concerned about crimes committed by illegal immigrants. Your main concern happens to be bigotry.

The last defense when you have nothing else to say, throw out the bigotry or racism card.
That's not the last defense, it's the only defense. Bigotry has no place in a democracy. You also fail to understand the need for more immigrants into our country. I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you about bigotry or immigration.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:21 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
. So, the murders, rapes, a robberies by Americans are okay? https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/fact-check-no-evidence-undocumented-immigrants-commit-more-crimes-n777856 You've been drinking to much Trump koolaid; it impacted your brain.

If that is what you took from what I said, then you are the problem not me. We have the devil we know and the devil we don't know, why import more misery for American citizens? You have TDS on the brain.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:24 pm
@maporsche,
Quote:
You can't make any rational financial-national policy based on the most expensive place to live in the country, at least none that I can imagine.
. Silicon Valley is only an example of our country, states, and communities. People can settle wherever they wish based on their own choice and economics. The issue of the have's and have not's have been an issue not only in our country, but across all democracies. Nobody is forced to live anywhere. Many poor people live here by choice. Even many middle class families are leaving this area because of the high cost of living, and that includes high tech workers. It's all Economics 101: Price and demand. I see prices of homes beginning to drop. That's the result of Economics 101.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:26 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
That's not the last defense, it's only only defense.

Wanting a strong border has nothing to do with bigotry or racism. To say it does means you don't want to debate, you want things your way regardless of what others think.

Quote:
Bigotry has no place in a democracy.

I'll agree, but once again, wanting a strong border isn't bigotry. If I thought all the American murderers and rapists should go free and only illegals should be locked up, then you might have a point.

Quote:
You also fail to understand the need for more immigrants into our country.

I don't fail to see the need for more immigrants. I support legal immigration of the people and skills we actually need. We don't need any more fast food workers or low wage earners, we have enough able bodied people in the US to do the actual work. The problem is we have groups of people who don't want to work, they want free stuff.

Quote:
I'm not going to waste my time trying to educate you about bigotry or immigration.

This is the second to last useless defense against differing opinions. When you can't discuss, block and ignore.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:29 pm
@Baldimo,
The constitution are basic laws. They are the 10 commandants of us government.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:30 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
Wanting a strong border has nothing to do with bigotry or racism. To say it does means you don't want to debate, you want things your way regardless of what others think.
You are totally brainwashed by Trumpism. Trump, "Ban all Muslims from entering our country until we find out what the hell is going on!" "Shithole countries....," "A Mexican judge did not give me the right judgement." "Build a wall on the southern border, (but not between Canada and the US). "What others think..." usually means, I'm a racist. If you can't "win" a discussion on its own merits, but "what other's think" is your answer, you've learned nothing about debate.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 02:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
. You are totally brainwashed by Trumpism. Trump, "Ban all Muslims from entering our country until we find out what the hell is going on!" "Shithole countries....," "A Mexican judge did not give me the right judgement." "Build a fence on the southern border, (but not between Canada and the US).

It is actually the other way around, your are infected by Trump Derangement Syndrome.

I'm unsure what any of those things have to do with a border wall or strong border security.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 03:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Simply because the one proposing it is a moron. A wall will not stop illegal immigration. Why spend $5.7 billion plus on a wall that has no practical use? It's only a very expensive symbol that does nothing what Trump wants except maybe a memorial to him that will be around long after most of us are all gone. https://www.newsweek.com/trump-wall-impractical-impolitic-impossible-459802
Baldimo

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 04:03 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
Simply because the one proposing it is a moron.

Yet that moron owns over 500 businesses and is worth well over a Billion dollars. Some moron.

Quote:
A wall will not stop illegal immigration.

No one said it would stop illegal immigration by itself, it is usually the left who portray this, it is part of a bigger border security answer. Area's of the border that do have walls, have lessened the crime in those cities.

Quote:
Why spend $5.7 billion plus on a wall that has no practical use?

It has a very practical use, it prevents people from crossing the border at locations that are not border authorized crossing spots. Like all walls, it will do what's it's suppose to do.

Quote:
It's only a very expensive symbol that does nothing what Trump wants except maybe a memorial to him that will be around long after most of us are all gone. https://www.newsweek.com/trump-wall-impractical-impolitic-impossible-459802

Oh, no, the media found someone who would speak out against the wall... I'm not surprised but having lived in southern CA during the 90's, I can tell you that border barriers work. In fact the illegal immigration caravan that was at the border in Dec proved that a border barrier works.
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 05:45 pm
@Baldimo,
Trump is not only a moron, but a con. Anyone doing business with Trump the con is rather ignorant about how many people he already stiffed. That's their problem. Trump the con promised to show his tax returns. Are you still waiting? You can arrive at your own conclusions. According to Politifact, Trump tells the truth only around 4% of the time. If you wish to do business with him or believe him, be my guest. https://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/ That you would admire a moron who shut down the government to stop the income of 800,000 government workers show you are just as ignorant. His wall project that he promised Mexico will pay for and didn't now results in a crisis for Americans. From BBC News: US President Donald Trump has set out new plans on his Mexican wall project to try to end a partial government shutdown lasting more than four weeks.
One of his "compromises" was on so-called Dreamers - who entered the US illegally when young. He still wants $5.7bn (£4.5bn) to fund the wall.
Democrats have refused to fund it and ahead of the speech had already rejected the expected concessions.
The shutdown, the longest in history, has affected 800,000 federal workers. People like you put a stain to our country.
RABEL222

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 08:33 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Witnessed by the moron declaring bankruptcy 6 times abc screwing people out of 190 million dollars and reducing a 412 million fortune down to 310 million dollars. What a genius!
cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 08:40 pm
@RABEL222,
More than that, Trump's history is a dirty one no mother should be proud of. Racial bigot, liar, scammer, womanizer (cheated on all his wives), stopped the income of 800,000 Americans, declared bankruptcy at least four times (and daddy rescued him), his grammar is that of a 6 year old, can't spell, he claims to be a "stable genius," whatever that means, but never appeared on the Dean's honor's list at Wharton, those who have worked close to him have said he's like a man-child, and a Wharton professor said, "Donald Trump was one of the dummest goddam student I ever had." Finally, Trump can't even spell "smoking." A genius, all right! He won the election. What does that say about the voters?
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Mon 21 Jan, 2019 11:45 pm
https://pics.me.me/donald-john-trump-collutions-with-russians-treason-conman-shyster-rape-21258649.png
caligirllivin

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 12:25 am
@cicerone imposter,
Since you didn't seem to have a problem with what Bill Clinton did in the Oval office with a young Internet, or what Bill Clinton did with Juanita Broderick, or what Hillary Clinton did to Anthony Bourdain and Kate Spade or what Barack Obama did to one of his dead gay lovers, this is really nothing compared to people actually getting killed to cover up Barack Obama and democrat love affairs.
0 Replies

caligirllivin

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 12:27 am
@coluber2001,
How many times does Trump have to say he never colluded with Russia before it sinks into your mind that he never colluded with Russia? WOW it's been two years and you snowflakes still haven't been able to impeach him with all the lies you made up about him yet you still believe whatever the media tells you. Sad.
Real Music

Reply Tue 22 Jan, 2019 12:59 am
MLK's son criticizes Pence for invoking civil rights leader's words in border wall push.

Published January 21, 2019
Quote:
The son of Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday criticized Vice President Mike Pence for citing the slain civil rights leader to make the case for a wall along the US-Mexico border.

On Sunday, Pence told CBS's Margaret Brennan on "Face the Nation," in a discussion about ending the government shutdown which was sparked by a dispute about the border wall, that "the hearts and minds of the American people today are thinking a lot about it being the weekend we remember the life and work of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr."

"One of my favorite quotes from Dr. King was 'now is the time to make real the promises of democracy.' You think of how he changed America," Pence continued. "He inspired us to change through the legislative process to become a more perfect union. That's exactly what President Trump is calling on the Congress to do: Come to the table in a spirit of good faith. We'll secure our border, we'll reopen our government."

On Monday, speaking at a breakfast in Washington hosted by the Rev. Al Sharpton, Martin Luther King III addressed Pence's remarks, which were mentioned by Sharpton as he introduced the younger King.

"Whenever I get to this period, it always is reflective. This year is probably more reflective than ever because I wonder what my father would be thinking and (asking), especially since we have an administration and administrators -- and Rev. said the vice president, I forget exactly what you said, Rev. -- but the vice president attempted to compare the President to Martin Luther King Jr.," King said.

"Now, Martin Luther King Jr. was a bridge builder, not a wall builder. Martin Luther King Jr. would say love not hate would make America great. Did you all hear that? Love not hate would make America great. See, we hadn't achieved, we've had spurts of greatness," he said.

On Monday, Pence and President Donald Trump made a brief, unannounced visit to the Martin Luther King Jr. memorial on the National Mall in recognition of the holiday honoring the late civil rights leader. Trump, alongside Pence, laid a wreath at the foot of the memorial before quickly returning to his motorcade.

During Martin Luther King Jr. Day in 2017, Trump met with King at Trump Tower in New York in a meeting that King described as "constructive."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/mlks-son-criticizes-pence-for-invoking-civil-rights-leaders-words-in-border-wall-push/ar-BBSyTgK?ocid=UE13DHP
0 Replies