For all Trump supporters

cicerone imposter

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 09:00 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
The laws against illegal immigration.

No, he's not. Most illegal immigration comes through normal port of entries. Trump's wall is a ruse for stupid people like you; it's a bigoted whistle to people who has no concern for other humans on this planet. Get some facts straight - if you can, but I'm afraid you're a lost cause. There is no law to separate children from their parents for illegal immigrants. If there is one, show it to us? https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/fact-check-trump-s-previous-misstatements-immigration-border-wall-n956271
oralloy

Reply Mon 14 Jan, 2019 09:19 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
No, he's not.
If Trump isn't putting people in jail for breaking the law, why are you spouting so much histrionics about him putting people in jail for breaking the law?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Trump's wall is a ruse for stupid people like you;
My IQ is 170. Are you still too embarrassed to state your IQ?

cicerone imposter wrote:
Get some facts straight - if you can, but I'm afraid you're a lost cause.
Note your inability to point out even a single thing that I am wrong about.

cicerone imposter wrote:
There is no law to separate children from their parents for illegal immigrants. If there is one, show it to us?
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1325
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 12:24 pm
@oralloy,
Trump is the one breaking our laws. Start with obstruction of justice and witness tampering. The majority of law professors seems to think so. https://www.vox.com/2018/12/3/18124097/trump-roger-stone-robert-mueller-manafort-plea-deal I'm not an attorney, but did study Logic in college. If the person stating something is a liar, bigot, scammer, and all around scum, it's most likely that what he/she does in life that looks and smells unlawful is unlawful, but I'll leave it to the courts to decide.
oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:25 pm
@cicerone imposter,
The idea that "it is obstruction of justice for the official in charge of an investigation to close it down" is ludicrous. If that were the case, all of our law enforcement officials would be committing obstruction every day.

The idea that an approving tweet is witness tampering is silly as well.

But... Bill Clinton committed obstruction when he sent Betty Currie out to conceal the gifts that he had given to Lewinsky.

And Bill Clinton committed witness tampering when he tried to coach Betty Curry on how she should testify.

The Democrats said it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit witness tampering and obstruction of justice. So even if Trump actually had committed such crimes, it wouldn't matter a bit.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:32 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy, I'm sure most people with a good education would conclude the same as the Brookings Institution, and not you. https://www.brookings.edu/research/presidential-obstruction-of-justice-the-case-of-donald-j-trump-2nd-edition/
Quote:
oralloy: The idea that "it is obstruction of justice for the official in charge of an investigation to close it down" is ludicrous.
Do you know anything about "nobody is above the law?" How about the reason we have three branches of government?
oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:42 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Well, you're wrong. Most educated people would understand that obstruction refers to "trying to impede an investigation that the government is trying to conduct" and not to "the government deciding to close down an investigation".

Our law enforcement officers close down investigations every day. That's hardly obstruction.

Aside from the absurdity of such an extreme interpretation of the obstruction statute, such an interpretation would be unconstitutional. It cannot be against the law for the president to exercise his Constitutional power.

I admit that it would be nice if Trump had committed obstruction. It would be fun to see the Democrats pout when Bill Clinton's precedent let Trump completely off the hook. But unfortunately the obstruction claims are nonsense.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:44 pm
@oralloy,
try to follow the bouncing ball oral. Trump is the president and all youre trying to do is to avert our attention from our [present presidents potential illegalities.

There needs to be evidence (that will only be available when Mueller is finished and presents his reports--any other conclusion now is GOP"mind reading" and entirely fact-free)

Evience is presented (if any) and the Senate convenes on it

What happens next is mostly politics. What if Trump is as guilty as sin, dont you think the Senate will give him the same pass that was given to Clinton?

Issues brought against Clinton had NOTHING to do with Starr's original mission. Clinton's happy pants delivered his-own potential fate to the Congress.I imagine the same will happen to Plump. I think we will be in agreement re tthe outcomes.

I believe that, if Plump is impeached, he will be found not guilty by the Senate Committee , so no charges will be brought in a real trial (assuming the USSC confers)but he will not survive the next election. Id imqgine that he may even voluntarily drop out , like Lyndon Johnson (even Trump knows hes in over his head). I really believe he would be challenged for the party candidacy. Republicans are anxious to show some visible distance between them and Trump
oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 04:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
Do you know anything about "nobody is above the law?"
It's not against the law for the official in charge of an investigation to close it down.

That said, the Democrats said it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit both obstruction and witness tampering (among many other offenses), so it would also be OK for Trump to commit these offenses too, if he had committed them.

cicerone imposter wrote:
How about the reason we have three branches of government?
Decisions over whether the executive branch will open or close an investigation are made by the executive branch.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:00 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
try to follow the bouncing ball oral. Trump is the president and all youre trying to do is to avert our attention from our [present presidents potential illegalities.
That is incorrect. I am addressing those claims head on.

farmerman wrote:
There needs to be evidence (that will only be available when Mueller is finished and presents his reports--any other conclusion now is GOP"mind reading" and entirely fact-free)
True. At the moment there is no reason to think that Trump has done anything wrong.

farmerman wrote:
What if Trump is as guilty as sin, dont you think the Senate will give him the same pass that was given to Clinton?
To quote the post that you were responding to:

"The Democrats said it was OK for Bill Clinton to commit witness tampering and obstruction of justice. So even if Trump actually had committed such crimes, it wouldn't matter a bit."

farmerman wrote:
Issues brought against Clinton had NOTHING to do with Starr's original mission.
So? When the new allegations arose, the attorney general gave Starr a new mandate to investigate the new charges.

farmerman wrote:
Clinton's happy pants delivered his-own potential fate to the Congress.I imagine the same will happen to Plump.
I doubt that there will be any evidence that Trump has done anything wrong.

I doubt that he has done anything wrong.

farmerman wrote:
I think we will be in agreement re tthe outcomes.
I believe that, if Plump is impeached, he will be found not guilty by the Senate Committee , so no charges will be brought in a real trial (assuming the USSC confers)
Well, if there is actual wrongdoing uncovered, I agree that he will not be removed from office.

farmerman wrote:
but he will not survive the next election. Id imqgine that he may even voluntarily drop out , like Lyndon Johnson (even Trump knows hes in over his head). I really believe he would be challenged for the party candidacy. Republicans are anxious to show some visible distance between them and Trump
Actually Trump is going to remain president for a full a eight years. And the Republicans will then win at least the next three presidential elections after that.
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
True. At the moment there is no reason to think that Trump has done anything wrong.
That legal experts say otherwise has no bearing on your ignorance. Here are some opinions of law professors. https://www.vox.com/2018/5/3/17314790/cohen-audio-tape-trump-giuliani-campaign-finance
oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:35 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
your ignorance.
You cannot point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Here are some opinions of law professors.
Oh please. He paid a slut to keep quiet about his sex life. So what?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:39 pm
@oralloy,
No, most are wrong. Check out the facts yourself. I'm not your library.
oralloy

Reply Tue 15 Jan, 2019 05:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Backing up your claims is your job.

Your failure to point out anything that I am wrong about shows that your claims are nonsense.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 16 Jan, 2019 03:01 pm
@oralloy,
Revisionist lier.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:01 pm
@RABEL222,
The only liar around here is you. You cannot point out a single untrue thing that I've said, so your false accusation that I am lying is the real lie here.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
@oralloy,
Quote:
That legal experts say otherwise has no bearing on your ignorance. Here are some opinions of law professors. https://www.vox.com/2018/5/3/17314790/cohen-audio-tape-trump-giuliani-campaign-finance
Also, https://abcnews.go.com/beta-story-container/Politics/fact-check-trumps-claims-illegal-immigrant-crime-rates/story?id=60311860 The Facts:
Quote:

There is no national database that compares crimes committed by immigration status. In fact, only one state – Texas – does so. That means there’s no national database that breaks down crimes committed by native-born citizens or immigrants, or those in the country illegally, making it difficult to confirm or dispute the president’s numbers.
What available studies do show, however, is that overall, crime rates are lower among immigrant groups than they are among native-born Americans.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:38 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What available studies do show, however, is that overall, crime rates are lower among immigrant groups than they are among native-born Americans.
oralloy

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 12:55 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:
your ignorance.
You cannot point out a single fact that I am wrong about.

cicerone imposter wrote:
Here are some opinions of law professors.
Again, so what? What is the big deal about paying a slut to keep quiet about your sex life?
RABEL222

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 01:23 pm
@oralloy,
If your posting your lying. Everything including that b s about a 170 IQ shows what a blatant lier you are. And the fact is everyone on this site including cj knows your a lier.
cicerone imposter

Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 01:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Again, so what? What is the big deal about paying a slut to keep quiet about your sex life?
. Your myopia proves your ignorance. It's not only about Trump's sex life. Go back to page 1 of this thread and reread why Trump is not respected. This is my last response to you. You're a waste of time.