Jeb Bush for prez "08"

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 05:20 pm
rabel22 wrote:
Why dont we do as Hitler did and start the kids about the ages of 6 or 7 years of age. By the time they get to be teenagers they will be willing to turn thier brothers, sisters, and parents in to the government. By teaching them at such a young age killing anyone they are ordered too by the government wont be a problem.

How old do you have to be to be recruited by Al Qaeda to become a suicide bomber? (Four and five years old memorizing the Koran?) Is there any honor and integrity in targeting innocent civilians? Yet we should let the liberals over run our military with their tree hugging naivety? I think not...
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 05:54 pm
"tree huggers" good one Mr Red, I like that, is it original?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 06:49 pm
dyslexia wrote:
"tree huggers" good one Mr Red, I like that, is it original?

No, I think it dates back their acid in the 60's... Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 06:53 pm
someone used acid on trees? Was that before or after hugging them? Sounds kinky to me, musta been christians. Did you do stuff like that Mr Red?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 06:54 pm
dyslexia wrote:
someone used acid on trees? Was that before or after hugging them? Sounds kinky to me, musta been christians. Did you do stuff like that Mr Red?

Hehe Smile
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 11:30 pm
Why are you war lovers jumping on my case. Im agreeing with you. Lets buy all our 6 & 7 year olds the bloodiest games we can so as to teach them to have no concience and to feel no remorse when they grow up to be paid killers. Then goverment can turn them on the people they are supposed to be protecting. Isent that what Rex was proposing with his war games that the military has developed.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 7 Jan, 2006 11:55 pm
rabel22 wrote:
Why are you war lovers jumping on my case. Im agreeing with you. Lets buy all our 6 & 7 year olds the bloodiest games we can so as to teach them to have no concience and to feel no remorse when they grow up to be paid killers. Then goverment can turn them on the people they are supposed to be protecting. Isent that what Rex was proposing with his war games that the military has developed.

Leave it to a liberal to equate no conscience or feeling with serving in the US military... liberal left wingers seem to be incapable of distinguishing between real military heroes and paid killers... (of course paid in virgins) What good will your children be when they are dead by a terrorist's suicide bomb? Do you think it is right to raise children and yet keep them oblivious to the terrorist threat that is facing their future world?

You are quite a contradiction...
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:32 am
Hey Rex,

Have you even reached puberty yet. Somehow, I doubt it!!

Anon
0 Replies

Brandon9000

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:35 am
rabel22 wrote:

Are you saying that all wars are automatically immoral? If not, then what are you saying?
0 Replies

Debra Law

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:49 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
Are you saying that all wars are automatically immoral? If not, then what are you saying?

It is immoral that differences cannot be resolved by means other than killing each other.
0 Replies

Anon-Voter

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 01:05 am
Brandon9000 wrote:
rabel22 wrote:

Rabel may not, but I sure as hell think so. Tell me what is moral about one country, race, tribe, etc. to attack and kill another?? Yea, that's immoral!! The people involved in the killing are immoral. I would say the reasons for attacking are immoral. Think what would happen if those who would attack another instantly fell dead for the thought ... how long would it take for war to become unthinkable!!

Anon
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 11:35 am
There are moral wars. When your people are attacked by someone without justification then one has no choice but to retaliate in order to protect oneself. But Iraq dident attack us. We attacked then and used the WMD,s as justification. It was a lie. The terriosts werent a part of Iraq untell we allowed then to infiltrate Iraq by dismanteling thier millatary. But Rex you have turned the site to another question. War and wether I am against it. I am. Noe to the question we were talking about. Do you think it is the militarys job to develop games which turn our childern into killers. I believe that you so stated in a pervious post. Am I against our military. I am not. They are doing thier job as good americans. The problem is with the immoral politicians and businessmen who are trying to jack up our economy by killing young americans for monitary gain. And people like you who cant see the difference.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 11:36 am
Anon-Voter wrote:
Hey Rex,

Have you even reached puberty yet. Somehow, I doubt it!!

Anon

Hehe I am old but my mind is youthful Smile
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:21 pm
rabel22 wrote:
There are moral wars. When your people are attacked by someone without justification then one has no choice but to retaliate in order to protect oneself. But Iraq dident attack us. We attacked then and used the WMD,s as justification. It was a lie. The terriosts werent a part of Iraq untell we allowed then to infiltrate Iraq by dismanteling thier millatary. But Rex you have turned the site to another question. War and wether I am against it. I am. Noe to the question we were talking about. Do you think it is the militarys job to develop games which turn our childern into killers. I believe that you so stated in a pervious post. Am I against our military. I am not. They are doing thier job as good americans. The problem is with the immoral politicians and businessmen who are trying to jack up our economy by killing young americans for monitary gain. And people like you who cant see the difference.

Iraq attacked humanity as do Al Qaeda...

I am not against you but you are spouting left wing politics that have nothing to do with a strategy for winning in Iraq... (Like war games that teach honor and integrity)...

Our country, the last thing they would do is kill off their young... That does not make sense... Who the heck is going to pay the social security for the baby boomers? That is one reason why repubs are so against abortion... it is cutting down the viable population here to support the baby boomers... besides the ethical issues.

Again, you are simply wrong...

We are not raising killers we are raising soldiers that can kill to protect people from MURDERERS....

There is a difference between killing and murder...

Our US soldiers "kill" in self defence to spread freedom, terrorists "murder" innocent civilians to spread fear and a hateful ideology... Do you know what a hateful ideology is? Well the first things terrorists do when they take over a city is they kill the free thinkers or "liberals"... they cannot have liberal thinkers in their rule of tyranny... Is this what you want to see come to pass? It has been the repubs that have stood to protect the liberal democracy that our country has.

That should put this "war" into perspective... America has responded to regime change from a brutal dictator.. Not one reasonable person that I know (except the few remaining Baath party) still thinks Saddam should be put back in power... especially Iraqis who have been polled. Even Iraq's neighbors are glad he is gone... Also, since we were set with the task of guarding the no fly zone to protect Kuwait. Every time Saddam violated the no fly zone and fired on our "soldiers" and military pilots he committed and act of WAR... Every time he bribed a UN official he committed an act of war...

We could have waited till Saddam had bribed all of Europe become stronger and created a "war" where thousands of US soldiers would be dying on the battle field right now... Led by his loyal degenerate sons the Bobbsey Twins.

This left wing silliness it is clouding your better judgment... These radical lefties would cut off their nose to spite their face. :-)
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:27 pm
bizarre.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:30 pm
dyslexia wrote:
bizarre.

Yes, good sound reason can seem bizarre when you have been spoon fed the fumbling rhetoric of certain left wing politicians... Smile
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 12:41 pm
Mr Red do you ever read your own posts?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 01:22 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Mr Red do you ever read your own posts?

I usually read and re-read my own posts... ...so, I will know my own words better than anyone else... (That is if I have not said something stupid and flippant). Smile

I am a writer and entertainer by profession... I write many different types of literature..

I hope that "most" of my words are actually worthy of what I call, "study"... This is why I study many my own words to analyze their depth, width, breath and height.

I do not study everyone's words. I usually study words that are either completely contrary to mine or in close parallel harmony to my own. Like primary colors and their associated compliments. I gravitate to ideas that are cohesive and bond readily to other ideas. I look for cracks in the architecture of most logic...

I received an email by a professors in some college who asked to use my poetry in their english classes... I was very flattered...

Why? Well they remarked no one writes poetry like mine... (as if it was the only type of it's kind)

Also, my writing has a method...

Many of my posts lay dormant in my mind but took time to complete. Like the songs that I write... waiting only for the push for me to connect the dots...

The purpose is to be original and to say things that no one else has seen but are obviously there. To write only a few lines and realize that to change one single word and the structure would fall like a house of cards... To capture the message so that when others read it, it relays the feel that I intended to impart...

I re-read what I write to remind myself of what others may someday experience... I also do not want to be "wrong"...

...So that my writing will endure judgment.

Smile
0 Replies

rabel22

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 03:07 pm
Rex is a hero in his mind. He is also adept at changing the meaning of a post as are Morkat and the other conseratives on this thread. Rather than answer a post he changes the posts meaning to try to discredit the poster. An old tactic. I still have to see a retort to my statment about the military being wrong to teach our 6 & 7 yearolds how to kill without remorse. Teaching childern to kill at such a young age is criminal. The fact is that the military is having trouble convincing the young of this country that fighting a war 7,000 miles away from our borders is in thier interest. Therefore the tricks such as games that teach them to kill. I shall keep comeing back to the morality of such actions. You can continue to pretend that it teaches them to be patriotic.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 8 Jan, 2006 05:05 pm
rabel22 wrote:
Rex is a hero in his mind. He is also adept at changing the meaning of a post as are Morkat and the other conseratives on this thread. Rather than answer a post he changes the posts meaning to try to discredit the poster. An old tactic. I still have to see a retort to my statment about the military being wrong to teach our 6 & 7 yearolds how to kill without remorse. Teaching childern to kill at such a young age is criminal. The fact is that the military is having trouble convincing the young of this country that fighting a war 7,000 miles away from our borders is in thier interest. Therefore the tricks such as games that teach them to kill. I shall keep comeing back to the morality of such actions. You can continue to pretend that it teaches them to be patriotic.

Why was it in Bin Ladens interest to fight a terror war 7000 miles away from Afghanistan? Does Bin Laden have any trouble convincing the young to die and take a bunch of innocent with them for a thousand virgins in heaven?

You live in ga ga land...

Again where do you get the idea that American soldiers do not feel remorse when they are forced to kill their fellow man because of the enemies hate ideology?

Can you show me one piece of military training literature that instructs a US military soldier to not feel remorse or pity at the thought of having to kill another human being, even if they are a terrorist? Do you not feel that an American soldier can feel pity for the enemy who had been brainwashed with an ideology of terror and again, murder?

Next you will imply that the American soldier "enjoys" killing... you are one sick puppy... They kill out of a duty... to sacrifice their lives for liberty... A concept that flys right over your head... Yet instead of you focusing the valiant effort of their sacrifice you focus on the poor MURDERING TERRORISTS....

Do you just sit and make these lies up as you go along or do you actually put any weight to what you say...?
0 Replies