Jeb Bush for prez "08"

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:42 pm
RexRed wrote:
[
And George Bush CREATED the IPOD.

And Laura Bush CREATED the pink IPOD mini.
Oh, such stunning sarcasm! I suppose that makes all the vapid absurdities you have put forth here all right?

RexRed wrote:
I just can't keep from laughing every time you try to pull off that load of bull. Gore did not create the internet.
The self-contradictory idiocies you have put forward in the last few pages make it clear that you have no idea what the internet is, let alone who should be credited with taking the lead in it's creation. Such as the following gems:

RexRed wrote:
TCP/IP is the internet.
TCP/IP is a protocol. It is not a network-it is something a network uses. Here's Lesson One for you Rex: The internet is a network!

RexRed wrote:
The internet is always expanding. Do you think the people writing internet protocols every envisioned the internet "growing"? Of course the did!
Of course Al Gore expected the Information Superhighway, (now called the internet) to expand when he commissioned the plans for it in 1986 and sponsored the bill putting those plans into place in 1988. He knew it would mushroom-that is why he made sure the system ran on fiber optic cable, allowing much greater speeds than any other network was using. Among other things.

RexRed wrote:
Al Gore has never written an internet protocol that I know of.
And Donald Trump cannot even build so much as three foot brick wall-but everyo9ne credits him with building skyscrapers. And movie producers cannot hold a camera properly-but everyone credits them with making the feature film. In the real world, Rex, (as opposed to the one you appear to inhabit), the man who provides the money for people to do what they do best is the man who gets the credit. Al Gore got the Congress to fund the creation of the internet, but he doesn't even ask for credit for creating it. He only asked for credit for taking the lead in creating it, which he certainly did.

RexRed wrote:
Al Gore expanded existing technologies. That is it.
And the bricks for Donald Trump's skyscrapers were already manufactured before he ever made his first phone calls to get a skyscraper built. The trick is to arrange to get the bricks put together in place in an agreed upon spot in Manhattan.
[/quote]
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:45 pm
dyslexia wrote:
Problem has been in the past Mr Red that you deny the source and maintain the originality as your own.

I just do not always reveal the source because ultimately the source is the Bible and we are all using the same book to compare our truths.

Much of what I believe is corroborated by the scripture not by my own logic.

Truth in essence always plagiarizes the Bible.

I also do not want my teachers put up to scrutiny.

I would rather you attack "me" for my beliefs.
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 07:49 pm
Translation: I just got caught plagiarizing so I will argue that in the greater scheme of things, plagiarism does not really exist.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 08:20 pm
kelticwizard

It is like saying after snail mail Al created communication.

It is absurd to make a claim of creating the internet when the internet has not even been created yet.

Al Gore did not create the JPG, TXT or MP3.

When Sun Microsystems was volunteering to network the universities and schools in California. Wasn't this before Al Gore?

Technicians were using transcontinental network connections in the sixties.

Universities and defense were sending multimedia for years before civilians.

Where are the fiber optics in every home?

The internet has not been created yet...
0 Replies

kelticwizard

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 08:40 pm
RexRed wrote:
It is absurd to make a claim of creating the internet when the internet has not even been created yet.....

....The internet has not been created yet...

Then what have you been writing these silly posts on for the past several years?
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 10 Jul, 2006 09:07 pm
kelticwizard wrote:
RexRed wrote:
It is absurd to make a claim of creating the internet when the internet has not even been created yet.....

....The internet has not been created yet...

Then what have you been writing these silly posts on for the past several years?

A keyboard created by Smith Corona.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 17 Jul, 2006 11:06 pm
http://www.newsmax.com/archives/articles/2006/7/14/122811.shtml
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 11:47 am
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 12:07 pm
Above piece originates at newsmax.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 12:09 pm
blatham wrote:
Above piece originates at newsmax.

Yes, but written by Bill Clinton's former aid, Dick Morris...

Dick has previously predicted a win for Hillary in 08.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 12:11 pm
Yes, a disgruntled former employee. Like Satan.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 21 Oct, 2006 12:13 pm
blatham wrote:
Yes, a disgruntled former employee. Like Satan.

Haha, there's trouble in hell's kitchen then. Twisted Evil
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 08:48 am
I kinda like Jeb Bush, he personally ntervened in a situation I had in Florida---actually that is a reason not to like him, getting involved in personal situations like he did with the Schiavos---but I am human. He is also the smart Bush and I wish he would have gotten the chance to be President instead of the dumb, vindictive, petulant one.

All that said, Jeb has no chance in 2008 and probably no chance ever to win the top spot. Voters will run the other way when they hear the word Bush for a long time to come.
0 Replies

blueflame1

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 09:07 am
Good ol' Jeb was one of those PNACers who signed on to a blueprint for world domination that openly proclaimed a new Pearl Harbor would help them sell their planned invasion of Iraq to the American people. Not that cool especially since they did get that new Pearl Harbor and did use it to lie us into war.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Wed 6 Dec, 2006 10:33 am
blueflame1 wrote:
Good ol' Jeb was one of those PNACers who signed on to a blueprint for world domination that openly proclaimed a new Pearl Harbor would help them sell their planned invasion of Iraq to the American people. Not that cool especially since they did get that new Pearl Harbor and did use it to lie us into war.

And Jeb was 100% right, it may take "another" Pearl Harbor (besides 9/11, Madrid and London) before the world collectively wakes the heck up...

Hopefully it will not be like the battleship Maine, a false alarm that provokes war upon the innocent...
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 10 Dec, 2006 11:29 am
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 03:10 am
I would like to see a Newt Gingrich and Jeb Bush ticket.
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 12:41 pm
That's nice. There's not a snowball's chance in hell of that happening, but we all have our dreams...
0 Replies

Roxxxanne

Reply Fri 15 Dec, 2006 02:59 pm
RexRed wrote:

As would I, it would guarantee a Dem victory.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sat 16 Dec, 2006 03:59 am
Roxxxanne wrote:
RexRed wrote:

As would I, it would guarantee a Dem victory.

Any dem victory is ultimately a loss.

Leave it to the dems to vote partisan over ethics.

Gingrich and Bush would by far be the ethical choice.

I would consider them moderate compared to Hillary's off the deep end policies.
0 Replies