Why would he say this?

Montana

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 08:34 am
You go girl :-D
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 08:37 am
Hey, crazielady, I've got a corncrib out back that you could stay in for a bit.

I won't charge you rent, but I would like you to clean the ostrich pens occasionally.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 09:01 am
Thanks Gus, but no thanks... they scare me
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 09:25 am
Gus likes my kind - can't keep his hands off, right?

And good for you C. Don't forget, if you have any concerns, I'm around (and I promise I don't bite)

... anyone but Gus, that is!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 01:43 pm
CL--

The journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step--and Prince Charming is all booked up this month finding apartments for other women.

You've made a start--congratulations!
0 Replies

Misti26

Reply Fri 11 Mar, 2005 07:55 pm
Good luck CL and remember you have sooooooooooooo many friends here, you'll never be alone.

You will love living in your studio, it will be all yours and you won't have to cowtow to anyone else.

Have fun making it your own and showing off your beautiful personality!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 07:46 am
I got my cards read a few weeks ago and without telling the lady a single thing she was like... leave him..he's not the one... you'll be a lot happier without him!! She described him to a pinpoint,... his temper.. she even told me to tell him to lay off the pot...without me saying anything... I was shocked... it was like she knew him....

I haven't had anyluck in my search yet!! But I will keep on looking!! Him and I have started talking about our relationship... I was shocked that he started to communicate with me!! He has been controling his temper also...maybe it is because I told him I'm not scared of him....i dunno.. but I'm still looking!!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 11:02 am
Keep looking, CL. He can always get help and you can help him from the safety of your own place, if you choose. I think your realization that he is not part of your future can help keep you focused.
0 Replies

Pantalones

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2005 01:04 pm
Keep looking for help, that ways you'll already have a window of escape open if anything should happen.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 01:41 pm
Just to update everyone... still no luck in finding a place... but him and I are doing a little better... I believe he may have just figured out the definition of communication!! Things aren't as bumpy as they were before... but we talked about what where to happen if we break up.. who would get the place and what not... well he wants the place... but so do I.... it is very difficult!! We have gotten in fewer arguements lately....maybe because I just give in so much... All I know is Spring is coming and it is my favorite season and I think that season needs a fresh start!! I love the spring and I want to be happy in the Spring... I want to find the old me!!! I am going to find the old me!
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:14 pm
CL--

Good. Spring is an excellent time to start new rules.

Hold your dominion.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 18 Mar, 2005 02:38 pm
Christine, it's spring and time for

Quote:
A Whole New World

I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me, princess, now when did
You last let your heart decide?

I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over, sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride

A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming

A whole new world
A dazzling place I never knew
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you

Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feeling
Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
Through an endless diamond sky

A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I used to be

A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spare
Let me share this whole new world with you

A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

link including midi
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 10:52 am
Quote:
you guys may have to count me out on this one... it will be really hard for me to sneak that far away for a night... but if you ever have a south of Boston meeting I'll be there!

This is sad. I know it's more sad for you than any of us, but the idea of a 20 year old woman needing to sneak away from her own apartment for an evening out with friends is truly sad.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 11:04 am
He would get mad at the fact that I am meeting people from the internet though.... if it was people I know he wouldn't care
0 Replies

Zane

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 11:12 am
Last time I checked this was a free country, dear.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Wed 23 Mar, 2005 11:19 am
Crazielady420 wrote:
Just to update everyone... still no luck in finding a place... but him and I are doing a little better... I believe he may have just figured out the definition of communication!! Things aren't as bumpy as they were before... but we talked about what where to happen if we break up.. who would get the place and what not... well he wants the place... but so do I.... it is very difficult!! We have gotten in fewer arguements lately....maybe because I just give in so much... All I know is Spring is coming and it is my favorite season and I think that season needs a fresh start!! I love the spring and I want to be happy in the Spring... I want to find the old me!!! I am going to find the old me!

I just started to read this thread and I see many, many red flags here.

When people communicate, they generally do not talk about what would happen when they break up and how they would divide the assets. That is for people who are breaking up because of lack of communication.

"I know he will change" is a well worn phrase. No, he will not change! This is a hard pill to swallow, but it is realistic. Several people have given you some very sound advice. I urge you to listen to them. You have a long life ahead of you and making the correct decisions now will determine the direction that you take with that life.

Good luck to you and God Bless
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 05:59 am
Here is my fun and exciting update.... welll obviously I am still with him and him and I have been talking alot more.... His temper has calmed down alot and if he does get angry I just leave..... I go out more now and I even talked to old friends that he doesn't like me talking to.... Him and I are moving into a new apartment which is alot bigger than the one we have now... If this situation fails then I am moving back home and saving some money to get my own place....

Well I will update if anything changes... sorry to dissapoint you guyz!!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 07:28 am
Always remember to put yourself and your safety first. Things may be cool now but don't ignore the warning signs should anything crop up. Good luck!
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 08:26 am
Interesting to see you post an update this morning. I woke up thinking about you and wondering if I should post a 'what's up', sorta freaky. You're not disappointing anyone, we just want you to be safe. It sounds like you are making some strides in being more independent and have some next step plans in place. I'm glad you're getting out more and are able to enjoy yourself more. Take care and keep us updated, we really do care.
0 Replies

George

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 08:36 am
I'm with Heeven and J_B.
I'm glad you're feeling better about things, but don't let your guard down.
Stay light on your feet and ready to move.
(Gawd, I sound like the trainer in "Rocky"!)

~George
0 Replies