Why would he say this?

Crazielady420

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 09:44 am
Thank you guys (gals) so much for being there for me, it really means a lot to me!!
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 10:11 am
I agree with Heeven, J_B and George.
Hoping that everythings works out for you. And to keep with George's theme....don't lead with your right :-)
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Tue 12 Apr, 2005 11:31 am
....and don't downplay your wrongs.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 05:57 am
Here is an update, now that is has almost been two months, I am still with my boyfriend, but things have gotten soo much better and I am not scared anymore, we talked and I put my foot down when he gets angry and I just leave, I go for a walk or something and let him blow off steam!! We just got a new apartment, much bigger so it is nice to have that extra space....

I just wanted to thank everyone again for your help and advice, I'd probably still be a scared little girl if you hadn't of said some of the things you said to me!!

Knowing that him and I aren't going to be together forever, I am just going to enjoy my time with him as much as possible.

Thanks for everything guys!!

~C~
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 06:15 am
Best of luck to you.
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 02:18 pm
Crazielady--

Thanks for the update.

You realize you're doing your man-of-the-moment a favor by refusing to accept an ungoverned temper?

Win-win situations are delightful.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 02:34 pm
That is good news, Issy.

Glad you've got some more space for both of you, and that you've got a bit more balance there.

Are you ready to tell him that you're going to an A2K get-together yet?
0 Replies

extra medium

Reply Fri 3 Jun, 2005 05:57 pm
From a guy's point of view: I'd never stay with a girl who picked up a knife and threatened someone over a minor argument. Even if she did it in jest. No way. I've seen too many really messed up things happen from this stuff.

I'd move on.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 6 Jun, 2005 01:13 pm
Hey CL,

Thanks for the update. I'm glad to hear you've gotten past being afraid and are becoming stronger in your ability to put yourself first.

I hope you continue to feel better about your situation and continue to look out for your own safety by leaving when he gets angry.

Stay safe, dearheart. Keep us posted.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 07:34 am
I believe I have come to the decision that I am ready to move back home.... I have been thinking a lot this past month and I have finally realized how miserable I am making myself.... As much as I love my boyfriend. I am not in love with him anymore..... it's so hard to say that but it's the truth and it's time to face the truth.... I hope to back home by the end of August... but I need all the support I can get if I am gonna do this.... all my friends are helping me so much..... I am just sick of feeling like a piece of sh*t.....

SO wish me luck everyone cuz this is gonna take a lot of strength out of me.... 2 years gone!! But I know there is sooo much more out there!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 09:21 am
You definitely know you have our support here, CL. It takes a lot of courage to make the move that you are making. Leaving an unhappy situation is probably the very best thing for you. You certainly don't deserve to be miserable.

I'm very glad that you have family near by to support you as well as an outpouring of good friends. All of their strength, along with all of yours will see you through the toughest of times.

Stay strong and true to your convictions, girl! Smile
0 Replies

JustBrooke

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 10:47 am
CL ~ You have my number if you need anything or just wanna talk. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gif

Our lives are full of stepping stones. When we are sad .. it's time to go forward and land on that next little stone. As long as you are going foward, you will eventually come to a place in your life where you can be truely happy.

So, yes ... 2 years gone. But not really wasted, ya know. You have grown stronger and wiser. And you can't put a price on what you have gained that way.

BETTER things ahead girlfriend! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v37/heavens_just_a_kiss_away/hug.gif

PS- Leave SAFELY!
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 01:52 pm
Hey thanks guys, this is what I need... I need to be own my own, I need to clear my head.. and I need to get away! I will be safe, I promise!
0 Replies

Lady J

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 02:29 pm
((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) to you sweetie!
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 03:37 pm
from me too, kiddo...
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 30 Jul, 2005 03:37 pm
Issy - you're so much stronger than when this thread started - take advantage of the support of your friends and family - let them help you - sometimes accepting the help of others is the hardest thing to do, and the thing that needs the most personal strength.
0 Replies

dahlien

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 07:10 am
It sounds as though he has issues that he needs to see a Dr. about. My husband threatened to kill me and that ended it right there. You don't need to be in a relationship where you are scared. That is mental abuse. Get out while you can, I did and it saved my life. I had a girlfriend who stayed with the guy who did the samething to her and she thought that if they adopted a baby things would change. They did that whole family is gone. My friend's husband murdered her and the baby with a hammer beyond recognition and then killed himself. Get yourself help by going to a women's shelter and getting help. Love and good luck to you and remember this, God loves you.
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 05:26 am
OK, well here is the latest news... We give our 30 day notice today and I should be back home completely within the next 3 weeks.... We are staying together as a couple right now and we are going to try to make it work.... but we are both going back to our homes.... I am very nervous though... going from the freedom of having my own place and my own rules.... and now i have to follow someone elses rules and go back to a bedroom the size of my now bathroom (ok a little bigger :-)) Thanks for all your support and I know in my heart that everything will work out ok in the end..... but for now I am just going to save my money and clear my head......
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:37 am
Crazie~

Don't regret those two years.

Two years ago you asked yourself: should I or shouldn't I? You took a
big chance and said "I should." Instead of being paralyzed by caution,
you went for it.

OK, it didn't work out the way you wanted, but you learned that in your
own way. You grew. Build on that. Continue to learn from it.

Now you've made another tough decision. This time it is a more informed
decision. Think about what you want to accomplish in this next stage of
your life and begin to plan and prepare for the next stage. You're
smarter and tougher and I know you'll do well.

Good luck and God bless!

~George
0 Replies

Crazielady420

Reply Mon 1 Aug, 2005 06:44 am
George... I don't regret those two years at all... they have been a wonderful experience... and the boyfriend and I are staying together as of right now... we are going to try to resolve things but I know it my heart that there is a very good chance that we may break up by the end of the summer.... I kind of feel as though we are weeing each other off of each other...
0 Replies