The Statue Wars Begin

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 07:55 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
Maybe he's using Cameronleon to express what he really feels, or to make himself appear reasonable in contast, or more likely a mixture of both. All I know is that Cameronleon appeared about the same time Finn's open heart surgery lies were exposed.

Your lies about other posters are really repugnant.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 07:56 am
@oralloy,
Well thought out and answered.

What have you done with oralloy? Any chance you'll keep him there? Thumb up.

0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 07:57 am
@oralloy,
Heeee's baaaaack.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 08:06 am
@oralloy,
Actually your lies are the repugnant ones.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 08:35 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Back when you were Bobsal you had sockpuppets that were offensive derivations of other posters' IDs.

I think that's a lie, too. Just another unsubstantiated rumor I suppose because how would I know what bobsal did or didn't do any better than you do, whoever the hell you are.
oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 09:02 am
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
I think that's a lie, too.

No, I always tell the truth.

emmett grogan wrote:
Just another unsubstantiated rumor I suppose because how would I know what bobsal did or didn't do any better than you do, whoever the hell you are.

You know what bobsal did because you are bobsal.

I know what you did because I was presented with a compelling case that the other IDs were really you.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 09:41 am
That's probably his most cogent argument to date. He's not dealing with a full pack remember.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:04 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I know what you did because I was presented with a compelling case that the other IDs were really you.

Shouldn't you be more properly taking this up with a2k admin and "bobsal"?
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:05 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
He's not dealing with a full pack remember.

He's only pulled one trick with that deck.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:24 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:
That's probably his most cogent argument to date. He's not dealing with a full pack remember.

Looks like you're running a little short on pathetic insults today.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 10:25 am
@emmett grogan,
emmett grogan wrote:
Shouldn't you be more properly taking this up with a2k admin and "bobsal"?

You are bobsal, so I am taking it up with you.

I don't think your transparent lies about the past are a matter for the moderators.
cameronleon

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 11:20 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
The Holocaust intentionally killed millions of innocent people. Allied attacks against German military targets were not directed against civilians.

Churchill openly ordered the bombing of German cities full of civilians.

You must read again this party of history. Churchill's order is recorded.

oralloy

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 11:31 am
@cameronleon,
There are many who condemn those bombings.

Although 25,000 dead at Dresden hardly compares to the deaths of more than 11 million people.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 03:54 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:

You are bobsal, so I am taking it up with you.

Prove that nugget, "oralloy", IF thats your real name.

Quote:

I don't think your transparent lies about the past are a matter for the moderators.

I'm sure that "bobsal" whoever he/she is, where-ever he/she is, thinks you are laughable. I know that I, Emmett Grogan, think you are.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 03:58 pm
@emmett grogan,
Oh please, everyone knows you are bobsal returned.
emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 03:59 pm
@cameronleon,
Tell him about the Dresden nighttime fire bombing.

http://www.rense.com/general85/ddes.htm

Dresden - The Worst War
Crime Of WWII - 600,000 Dead
3-13-9

"Generakfeldmarschall Keitel said 600,000 were killed in Dresden." - Randulf Johan Hansen¨

DRESDEN. THE WORST WAR CRIME OF WWII

Fifty-two years ago, the Allies decided to make of the city of Dresden a moonscape.

The holocaust unleashed on Dresden had no strategic or tactical advantage whatsoever for the Americans or the British. Dresden was one of the most beautiful cities in Germany, dubbed the "Florence of the Elbe" because of its world-renowned collection of Baroque architecture. It was known as a showplace of culture. It had no military bases, no major communication centers or heavy industry. It had no air defense. In the last months of the war, it was known as "Die Lazarettstadt" - it had been declared a hospital town. It was also known as the "Fluechtlingsstadt" - the City of the Refugees.

Norman Stone, Professor of Modern History at Oxford, wrote in the Daily Mail:

"Already, by 1944, it should have been clear to most people in the government that we would have to deal with . . . Germans once victory had been won . . .

(W)e went on bombing German cities months and months after it had been clear that we would win, and that Stalin would be as potentially deadly an enemy. Some of the bombing was just pointless. In the last days of the war, we struck at the old gingerbread towns south of Wuerzburg, where there was no military target at all . . . just refugees, women and children. Of these acts of gratuitous sadism, the worst was the bombing of Dresden."

In the early weeks of 1945, the coldest winter in a century, Dresden was swollen with refugees fleeing the advance of the Soviet army. By then, the Soviets stood on German soil, and Ilja Ehrenburg, Stalin's Jewish propaganda demon - that monster master journalist of hate! - had for years hammered away in broadcast after broadcast aimed at the Red Army and repeated in millions and millions of leaflets: "Kill. Kill. Kill. Nobody is innocent. Neither the living, nor the yet unborn. . . " or ". . . if you have not killed a German a day, you have not done your duty to the Soviet motherland."

Now the Red Army was approaching - and by mid-February stood only 60 miles away from Dresden. Each new refugee train, each new river of wagons, trucks and cars brought fearful accounts of horrendous Soviet atrocities - murder, torture and brutal mass rapes. Hundreds of thousands of refugees flooded into the city of Dresden. The inhabitants moved closer together and took them all in, but even so, there was no room for all. Most of the refugees lived in the city's main park and in what was known as Die Altstadt - the Old Town. Weeping children lay on the cold and wet ground huddled against shivering dogs.
0 Replies

emmett grogan

Reply Wed 30 Aug, 2017 04:01 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Quote:
Oh please, everyone knows you are bobsal returned.

No, its just you and your little dog Toto.
0 Replies