What made you smile today?

princessash185

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:54 am
after one day of learning and struggling with tension, I now have approximately one inch :-)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:56 am
Jeez, looks like you are not getting mails abt penile enlargement Twisted Evil
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 08:59 am
LOL. . . well, I haven't checked my yahoo account lately. . . there's always that chance. . . :-)
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 10:26 am
I tried knitting once - you're right it IS good therapy. I was no longer stressed at my bf after I chased him around the kitchen with my knitting needle! Carry on ....
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 11:21 am
I find knitting very therapeutic. However, two small dogs who sometimes think they're cats are NOT conducive to easy knitting.
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:22 pm
My scarf is now one and a half by six inches small. :-)
0 Replies

onyxelle

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 12:24 pm
I was smiling brightly this morning, but when I realized I was doing a trial...my smile faded away because I'm thinking it might go late... boo hoo hoo.. I've begun to smile again however, because I'm a generally SMILISH person :-)

Princess.....good luck on your scarf
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 01:16 pm
Just a tiny thing ... I mean, OK, there's usually rules about who gets to laugh at whom in society, right? And I usually dont like 'em. So when I came walking out of an alley, and there were two fraternity students jovially doing their stuff there in full dress suit, tails and all, and a group of Moroccan girls in headscarves walked past, and one of those girls unexpectedly shrieked out something along the lines of "Oh Jesus look at how you look! You look like two clowns!", I must admit I couldnt help LOL ...
0 Replies

makemeshiver33

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 02:00 pm
My youngest son got off the bus and couldn't wait to show me he was loosing his first tooth...wanted it out now, cause he wants some money!
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 05:42 pm
Thanksgiving is next week! :-)

Thanks, onyxelle :-) 3 by 6 inches now! a proper Barbie garment!
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 07:38 pm
Went to Canadian Tire to get some snow tires.

The fella who was helping me went to check if they had the right size in stock. He stopped to talk to a co-worker and said 'see that girl over there?' and pointed in my general direction. I looked around to see 'the girl'. He laughed, and said 'i mean you'. He's about 25. I laughed then, and I'm still smiling now. A nice change from ma'am. Very Happy
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 09:20 pm
Heeven wrote:
I tried knitting once - you're right it IS good therapy. I was no longer stressed at my bf after I chased him around the kitchen with my knitting needle! Carry on ....

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Wed 19 Nov, 2003 09:55 pm
Oh, I wish I could remember. The 3 y.o. I care for is a little parrot and sometimes her repeats go astray. Like when I said 'primary colors' and she said 'private nary colors'. Today's was almost as good, but I can't recall what it was.
0 Replies

jackturton

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 11:10 am
lol
Laughing my little girl of 3 made me smile singing away in a manger she is doing it for her christmas nativity i cant wait she has practised so hard but hey she always makes me smile . oh and do ya have to mention snow us poor old English have not seen proper flutter for about 3 years sob x x x :wink:
0 Replies

princessash185

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 12:11 pm
The sun came out today after umpteen days of rain and sludge and wind. . . yippie!
0 Replies

Heeven

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 01:38 pm
Yeah well if you're lookin' for snow, come on over to Boston - we get dumped for months every year!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 04:48 pm
Heeven
If you think it's that bad in Boston, you should see the snow we get in New Brunswick ;-) When the snow starts here I knit, knit, and knit and when I'm done knitting, I knit!
0 Replies

jackturton

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 04:51 pm
lol
Laughing Boston a bit far for this English Lady *smile*but would love a little flutter just for the kids of coarse lol .
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 06:12 pm
When they tore down that mock statue of Mr. Bush today in London...I got a chuckle from that.
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Thu 20 Nov, 2003 06:18 pm
eoe wrote:
When they tore down that mock statue of Mr. Bush today in London...I got a chuckle from that.

Just picturing that made me smile :-D
0 Replies