What made you smile today?

TerryDoolittle

Reply Sun 21 Sep, 2003 08:24 am
roger wrote:
Why, after all the years together, won't these little fluff brains trust us to do what's best for them?

Murray's the adventurous one. I think he'd be quite happy being an outdoor cat. He escapes whenever he can. I don't generally let him out because there are so many cats in the neighborhood and I'm sure he'd run amok. He really should have been raised on a farm where he could hunt mice....
0 Replies

tagged lyricist

Reply Wed 24 Sep, 2003 05:40 pm
Every body.
listening to Manu Chao
Seeing all my friends.
Watching the sun set outside 88 with a drink in one hand great music and great vibes.
All the dudes from 340ml and 206 cos as we know over here "anything goes" Razz
Watching the stars and talking about love.
0 Replies

Adele

Reply Thu 25 Sep, 2003 08:33 pm
Lately?..........Reading the wacky stuff on the site!
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 03:14 am
That nude photo of Arnold my California ex sent me, oh la la. That Maria must is one lucky duck.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:03 am
My presentation went very well, and the guy who I was gunning for is in deep trouble...

Now I am gonna smile for the rest of the day.

And the thought of meeting Mrs and MR Piffka and Mrs and Mr Steve in the evening !!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:12 am
Makes me realise how isolated we are. Hopefully next time Margo drives past she'll stop before turning the corner. NOw that she know's where I am.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:14 am
Aww Wilso !! Though given half a chance, I wud rather be in Oz than in UK.....
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:25 am
LOL.................flirt Shocked
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:34 am
LOL !! No no not flirting (indeed a rare occassion) but just due to the fact that the only person I ever loved (or more importantly who loved me) is in Oz !!
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:46 am
aaaaaaw..........In Canberra if I remember rightly?
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:58 am
Yep ! Though he is in Sydney this weekend !
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 07:45 am
our sink and dishwasher are hooked up again!!! after 3 weeks of no kitchen we have one and it is a beauty!
gautam, world is so small, life so short, why not just hop on a plane next time you have a week of vacation on your hands?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 09:01 am
Nothing's made me smile yet, to early.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 09:04 am
Let me try Lil'k...

Husband is told that his wife is cheating on him. He says, "mary, I believe that I am playing second fiddle"

She replies - "with a flute like yrs, you are lucky to be in the band" !

Groan or smile ?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 09:06 am
neither, still drinking my coffee. It's a slow morning. Sorry G. Thanks for trying.
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 09:09 am
Sad
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 09:11 am
haha! That did it! Thanks G.
0 Replies

TerryDoolittle

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 04:23 pm
My assistant's parents and one of her sisters is visiting from Casablanca. They brought me a genuine Moroccan tagine...hand thrown and hand painted. It's gorgeous! Now I simply MUST dust off the Moroccan cookbook.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 05:15 pm
Terry! You lucky girl!

Ok, another little kid funny to make me smile (histerical really). E was upset for something or another (ie: she was tired) and we were driving (ie: trying to get her to fall asleep) around. She was getting more and more upset and I asked her to calm down. I told her we'd go home if she would calm down first.

She held her little tiny hand up by her face, palm forward and said, JUST like an adult, "I <sniff>, am.... <sharpinhale>....calm." She patted the air a little with her hand even.

Then I pointed out that she wasn't really calm enough since she was still crying. So, she said, "I a<voicecrack>m not <sniff> cry<voicecrack>ing"

I looked at her in the rearview mirror. She looked dead at me and said, "I am calm" in almost a whisper, with her little hand up patting the air, TWICE.

I said, ok, we'll go home. She was asleep within a minute.
0 Replies

husker

Reply Fri 26 Sep, 2003 06:40 pm
Sofia
0 Replies