29
   

The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

 
 
skirby
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 11:54 am
@reasoning logic,
I haven't kept up with the story, so couldn't say. Our intelligence sources have said where the theft of the DNC data came from so on that basis, unless there are other sources unconnected to Russia, I have no comment really on Donna Brazile or story connected to her.
0 Replies
 
Brand X
 
  1  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 01:52 pm
Pelosi appears to be on the skids.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/15/politics/house-leadership-democrats-republicans-congress/
0 Replies
 
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 06:20 pm
Do any of you know anything about Russia's relationship with George Soros?
reasoning logic
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 06:26 pm
Have any of you seen this free documentary?

0 Replies
 
reasoning logic
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 06:34 pm
Do any of you think that Obamacare would care to see Clinton cash?

0 Replies
 
nimh
 
  4  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:12 pm
@reasoning logic,
Putin really, really doesn't like Soros.

Russia bans George Soros foundation as state security 'threat'
Lash
 
  -1  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:21 pm
@nimh,
You still working for Soros?
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:35 pm
@reasoning logic,
Check the future ultra conservative supreme court. More legislation from the bench like corporations are people. Enjoy your future.
0 Replies
 
RABEL222
 
  2  
Reply Tue 15 Nov, 2016 09:36 pm
@Lash,
You wouldent recognize reality if it bit you on your ass.
georgeob1
 
  -2  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:57 am
@RABEL222,
And you couldn't spell it correctly if it bit yours.
Lash
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 09:01 am
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

a couple of college kids and a tissue box in an empty room

Too funny not to repeat.
georgeob1
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:00 am
I think it will take at least several months for the vew forces and voices in the Democrat Party to rise up and be heard. Right now the Bernie left wing constitutes the only group still standing and not discredited by the election result. However other new forces will likely arise reflecting other elements in the Democrat political spectrum. Indeed the recent delay in voting for their House Minority leader suggests that some reassessments may well be going on among Democrats right now. Whether they will prevail in the short term is something I certainly don't know, but some significant realignment over the next year appears very likely.
skirby
 
  2  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:09 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
I think it will take at least several months for the vew forces and voices in the Democrat Party to rise up and be heard. Right now the Bernie left wing constitutes the only group still standing and not discredited by the election result


You act as though Trump won in a landslide with both the popular vote and the electoral college. Democrats aren't discredited, they simply didn't win in the swing states which affected the electoral college count and gave Trump the win. I suspect quite a few Bernie or busters decided to vote for third party or stay home and more people than anticipated in the swing states came out and voted for Trump, I suspect with their noses tightly held.

Clinton Up Almost 400K In Popular Vote

Democrats didn't win enough votes in the senate or the house, conservatives did. I am not sure what that means other than people seem to be their own worst enemies. Polls have shown (btw, the polls showed the race tightening at the end of the election, pundits just chose to disregard it for some reason) people want to go farther left on issues such as health care and college tuition cost. So I don't know why they voted for republicans who do not want those things.
Lash
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 10:56 am
The refashioned Dem party is going to look a little like Bernie.

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/independent-bernie-sanders-democratic-leadership-231486
georgeob1
 
  0  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 12:34 pm
@skirby,
skirby wrote:

You act as though Trump won in a landslide with both the popular vote and the electoral college. Democrats aren't discredited, they simply didn't win in the swing states which affected the electoral college count and gave Trump the win. I suspect quite a few Bernie or busters decided to vote for third party or stay home and more people than anticipated in the swing states came out and voted for Trump, I suspect with their noses tightly held.
Think whatever you like. Republicans won 100% of the presidency and majorities in both the House and Senate- a very unusual outcome, and by any standard a serious repudiation of the Democrat rule for the past eight years.

skirby wrote:

Democrats didn't win enough votes in the senate or the house, conservatives did. I am not sure what that means other than people seem to be their own worst enemies. Polls have shown (btw, the polls showed the race tightening at the end of the election, pundits just chose to disregard it for some reason) people want to go farther left on issues such as health care and college tuition cost. So I don't know why they voted for republicans who do not want those things.
Clearly the voting public is stupid and didn't see the wisdom of your insights. Alternatively, they might have become sick of the PC BS emanating in such prodigious quantities from our sappy leaders and want a change. You are welcome to holding on to your illusions - it's OK with me.
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:36 pm
@georgeob1,
Quote:
Think whatever you like. Republicans won 100% of the presidency


Do you think that you may owe a thank you to Dem's and Independents who were informed about Hitlarys behavior?

0 Replies
 
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:44 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
The refashioned Dem party is going to look a little like Bernie.


Be prepared to call out the many sheep in wolfs clothing when you notice their behavior because there will be many. Just as Hitlary seen an opportunity others will do the same. People with Antisocial personality disorder are not always prejudges but they are harmful to an ethical advancing society.
0 Replies
 
edgarblythe
 
  1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:49 pm
Bernie likely can't stay on good terms with those who fight against his core principles.
Lash
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:52 pm
@edgarblythe,
He's joined protesters outside the WH re the #nodapl. I love him. I hope he gets arrested. He's shutting the **** down in DC. I'm so damn glad I lived to see it.
reasoning logic
 
  0  
Reply Wed 16 Nov, 2016 06:55 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
He's joined protesters outside the WH re the #nodapl. I love him.




Please share what you are seeing. Laughing
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.09 seconds on 10/21/2021 at 08:30:03