The new Democratic party. What will it look like?

RABEL222

Reply Sat 24 Dec, 2016 11:50 pm
@Frugal1,
You happen to be affected by the Downing Effect.
Lash

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:52 am
@MontereyJack,
Trump beat Hillary nationwide--except for a surplus of votes in one state.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 06:52 am
@RABEL222,
Wrong again, what is it with you - you're on a losing streak.
Lash

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:17 am
@Frugal1,
It sounds like scatter-shot emotional collapse. I've noticed it in several people here since the election, but I think I might have had a few posts like this after my candidate was legit cheated.

An electoral loss and a popular win has to smart, but this has been our process since inception, and only those in the urban areas of NY and California would be served by striking the EC.

There are reasons that Donald Trump was elected president. We ALL need to research and understand why it happened if we're going to recover rather than continue down this path.

Edit- of course, frugal, I acknowledge this path looks just fine from your viewpoint...
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:24 am
@Lash,
It's clear to me why Trump was elected, and we are better served if we move forward, right 0bama's wrongs & get out economy cooking as soon as possible.

The Electoral College worked, and it needs to be protected & preserved.

The the historians & political junkies can play their little rain deer games trying to 'understand' why America rejected & repudiated 0bama, that nasty woman, and all things liberal progressive democrat, but I would rather resume my pursuit of happiness after 8 terrible years of BHO.
Lash

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:29 am
@Frugal1,
I think the losers would be well-served to understand and acknowledge why Clinton lost to Trump. They are stuck in a 1950s Western where everybody wears white or black hats.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 07:47 am
@Lash,
Let them figure it out for themselves.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:20 pm
@Frugal1,
Read rhe vote. The country outright rejected Trump.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:25 pm
@MontereyJack,
Whatever you say snowflake, stay safe in your space.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:28 pm
@Frugal1,
Read the vote before you lie again.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:37 pm
@MontereyJack,
You can continue to be a common sense denier for the rest of your life, just stay in your safe place & out of the way.

The adults are in charge once again.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:39 pm
@MontereyJack,
You really think snowflake is an insult? A few million snowflakes would turn you into a corpsecicle. The snowflakes in the yearslong winter caused by the dust u

in the atmospereafter the asteroid strike 65Mya killed off the dinosaurs. Youre the dinosaur . We snowflakes are lauvghing at you a d yourtwo ineptitude at analogy.
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:43 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
I think the losers would be well-served to understand and acknowledge why Clinton lost to Trump.

I personally think we all have problems when it comes to understanding our election process.

Part two starts out looking like part one but quickly moves to new video footage.

0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:44 pm
@Frugal1,
You really consider apresident elect with the demonstrated emotional maturity of a three-year-old an adult? Pathetic.
farmerman

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 12:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
hes displayed several symptoms of ADHD spectra, most disturbing is his impulsiveness and his inability to "filter himself". We will expect to heqr just about anything come out his mouth, most of it silly, childish, unfiltered crap.

Just the kind of **** that the donut eaters lap up

Hes gonna be a candidate for some kind of therapy for ADD.

Merry Christmas to all our snowflakes, cheese eaters, and all us "libtards". Whenever I hear those ttempts at insult, it becomes so obvious that the folks shouting them are jealous of the intellect they lack

Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:01 pm
@MontereyJack,
That was 0bama 8 years ago... you really need to catch up with the real world.

Things have changed, all that 0bama did has been rebuked.
That nasty woman has been vanquished. The adults are back in charge!
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:23 pm
@Frugal1,
In the real world trump was soundly rejectdd. The Electorral College dwas set ulp speciffically to override what the real world wad. Its fucked the country in the three cases i know about and it certainly did it again this gtime.
Frugal1

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:26 pm
@MontereyJack,
Lol!
Your meds, where are your meds?
Let's hope there is an adult watching MJ, he's unhinged.
MontereyJack

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 01:30 pm
@Frugal1,
You have never yet made an intelligent post here.
McGentrix

Reply Sun 25 Dec, 2016 03:38 pm
@farmerman,
Sounds like something a cheese eater would say.
0 Replies