4
   

To all the bleeding heart liberal divisive intolerant leftists:

 
 
giujohn
 
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 02:14 am
I told you so
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 4,146 • Replies: 159

 
Krumple
 
  -1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 02:17 am
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

I told you so


Ha Theres a LOT of people Im going to be saying that to.
0 Replies
 
Below viewing threshold (view)
hingehead
 
  10  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 06:51 am
We get to say I told you so for the next four years for all the broken promises you unquestionably accepted. There will be no:
Wall
No more manufacturing jobs
No doubling of growth
No better healthcare
No american greatness

and I will be here to remind you.
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 06:57 am
@hingehead,
I guess you don't really get it do you... I don't really care about all those things the only dog I had this fight was making sure that the Clinton crime family did not continue or take the Office of the President down into the gutter with them. And with the Republicans in Power she's not going to be pardoning anyone.
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:00 am
Hey I just realized... That Chinese psychic monkey was right!!!

Well now starts all the Democrat hand-wringing teeth gnashing and crocodile tears.
0 Replies
 
thack45
 
  2  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:10 am
@giujohn,
Lol okay then
0 Replies
 
izzythepush
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:17 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

We get to say I told you so for the next four years for all the broken promises you unquestionably accepted. There will be no:
Wall
No more manufacturing jobs
No doubling of growth
No better healthcare
No american greatness

and I will be here to remind you.


The deal with Iran will stay in place too. Putin wants it, and Putin calls the shots now.
0 Replies
 
Leadfoot
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:55 am
Didn't watch election results as they came in last night, turned on the radio 30 minutes ago expecting a Hillary win and the feeling of extreme boredom with politics that would last the next 8 years.

Didn't vote for or expect a Trump win but I felt surprisingly hopeful. Just like I did when Obama won.

And on it goes...

0 Replies
 
mysteryman
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:32 am
I have been away for a while, I needed a break from politics.
I am already seeing comments from my more liberal friends about how this country is doomed, how everyone that voted for Trump is a racist.
They seem to be forgetting that Trump flipped States that Obama won and that Hillary was expected to win.

It's going to be fun to see how the left responds as the results sink in.
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:49 am
@mysteryman,
Just watch CNN...the hand-wringing the teeth gnashing and the crocodile tears have already started. The leftists are intolerant and divisive when it comes to anything other than what they believe and what they force others to believe. So things will go on the way they always have with the exception we will not be burdened with the Clinton crime family occupying the White House again
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:50 am
@mysteryman,
Welcome back mysteryman. I hope you enjoyed your break.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 12:13 pm
I see all these people on the left now talking about how Hillary won the popular vote by some 230,000 votes... And I wonder about fraudulent voters... Because you know regardless of what anyone says it does occur. And if I were to Hazard a guess I would say that number is just about right.
0 Replies
 
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 01:00 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

We get to say I told you so for the next four years for all the broken promises you unquestionably accepted. There will be no:
Wall
No more manufacturing jobs
No doubling of growth
No better healthcare
No american greatness

and I will be here to remind you.


Yep but it's still better than having a murderer for president.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  2  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 01:19 pm
@giujohn,
I hope you see the irony here Giujohn.
0 Replies
 
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 03:08 pm
Was it Hitler's Generals that warned him that the U.S. was like a sleeping lion and one doesn't want to wake it up? Well, Obama seems to have awakened that sleeping lion to come out and vote en masse. In a way, Obama and the DNC should be thanked, since if the DNC was thinking, it would never have allowed the lady to be the candidate.

I sort of see our President elect riding out of the sunbaked prairie, a la Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider.

And, with a bit of luck, the VP elect will be our next President. Can it get any better?
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 03:13 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

Was it Hitler's Generals that warned him that the U.S. was like a sleeping lion and one doesn't want to wake it up? Well, Obama seems to have awakened that sleeping lion to come out and vote en masse. In a way, Obama and the DNC should be thanked, since if the DNC was thinking, it would never have allowed the lady to be the candidate.

I sort of see our President elect riding out of the sunbaked prairie, a la Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider.

And, with a bit of luck, the VP elect will be our next President. Can it get any better?


Hillary cheated the nomination. Had Bernie rightfully took it, things would be far different. It has nothing to do with a woman in the highest office. It has to do with blantant corruption. People are sick of it and are willing to gamble on a nonpolitician to see if things are able to change as we were promised 8 years ago.
Foofie
 
  1  
Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 03:15 pm
@Krumple,
Krumple wrote:

Foofie wrote:

Was it Hitler's Generals that warned him that the U.S. was like a sleeping lion and one doesn't want to wake it up? Well, Obama seems to have awakened that sleeping lion to come out and vote en masse. In a way, Obama and the DNC should be thanked, since if the DNC was thinking, it would never have allowed the lady to be the candidate.

I sort of see our President elect riding out of the sunbaked prairie, a la Clint Eastwood in Pale Rider.

And, with a bit of luck, the VP elect will be our next President. Can it get any better?



Hillary cheated the nomination. Had Bernie rightfully took it, things would be far different. It has nothing to do with a woman in the highest office. It has to do with blantant corruption. People are sick of it and are willing to gamble on a nonpolitician to see if things are able to change as we were promised 8 years ago.


Woulda, coulda, shoulda!
0 Replies
 
NSFW (view)
NSFW (view)
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
  1. Forums
  2. » To all the bleeding heart liberal divisive intolerant leftists:
Copyright © 2017 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 05/26/2017 at 09:01:21