To all the bleeding heart liberal divisive intolerant leftists:

maporsche

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 03:48 pm
@Krumple,
Bernie would have lost too. I have zero doubt about that.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 03:58 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Quote:
I guess you don't really get it do you... I don't really care about all those things the only dog I had this fight was making sure that the Clinton crime family or take the Office of the President down into the gutter with them

Yes, thank god the pussy-grabbing, KKK-endorsed, non-taxpaying, pathological liar and serial bankrupt won't doing that.

And you think you for giving me an insight in your carefully considered intellectual processes.

I'm feeling very magnanimous...NO CHARGE!
hingehead

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 04:15 pm
@giujohn,
On the plus side you old white dudes are shuffling off this mortal coil. Fair few of you won't even be ambulant enough to protest when Trump fails to meet even your lowest expectations.

"I believe that children are the future"

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/89/be/72/89be725ef9b7b7bd0db1b23430e664c7.jpg

Lotsa brown coming through too. This America you've created will be what they vote against for generations.

Thanks!
Leadfoot

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 04:16 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
Was it Hitler's Generals that warned him that the U.S. was like a sleeping lion and one doesn't want to wake it up?

I think that was Yamamoto (Japan's Naval commander) talking to the Leader after Pearl Harbor.
roger

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 04:26 pm
@Leadfoot,
It was.
0 Replies

thack45

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 04:30 pm
@Krumple,
You sound like a cliché 80s movie antagonist. You know like the dean that hates the cool kids so bad, he's just dying to see them get theirs. Or maybe more like Boss Hog. I don't remember, it's been so long
giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 06:18 pm
@hingehead,
Wow...that stuff you are using...do you charge by the ounce?
Krumple

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 06:27 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

You sound like a cliché 80s movie antagonist. You know like the dean that hates the cool kids so bad, he's just dying to see them get theirs. Or maybe more like Boss Hog. I don't remember, it's been so long

If Im Boss Hog, I guess that makes you Gomer Pyle.
hingehead

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 06:56 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:

Brains - don't bother, you can't afford them.

Hey, in all seriousness, were you pissed about the nice things Trump said about Hillary in his victory speech? I thought it was a slap in the face to the 'Lock her up' chanters. First of many backflips - of course there were so many in the campaign and you guys didn't mind. Which nicely loops back to my first sentence.

Cheers!
thack45

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 06:58 pm
@Krumple,
Wtf is a gomer pyle?
Krumple

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:26 pm
@thack45,
thack45 wrote:

Wtf is a gomer pyle?

Why not google it genius?
hingehead

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 07:43 pm
@Krumple,
You both need this

https://www.beloit.edu/mindset/2020/

Cultural references require a shared history, the fact that Thack knew Boss Hogg, but didn't know Gomer Pyle makes him at least a decade younger than you, but possible even younger if he's referring to the films of the mid 2000's.

That you're referencing a character in a TV series that stopped shooting over 50 years ago says wads about you. And your voting.
thack45

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:32 pm
@Krumple,
Don't load your super absorbent drawers grandpa. I was just pulling your creaky old leg
0 Replies

Krumple

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 08:42 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

You both need this

https://www.beloit.edu/mindset/2020/

Cultural references require a shared history, the fact that Thack knew Boss Hogg, but didn't know Gomer Pyle makes him at least a decade younger than you, but possible even younger if he's referring to the films of the mid 2000's.

That you're referencing a character in a TV series that stopped shooting over 50 years ago says wads about you. And your voting.

Im 40. I know shows. As for my voting you wouldnt know squat. I love how there is this idea that if you criticize a Dem you are immediatly branded a rightest conservative. I couldnt be any further a way.

I was liberal in the 90s but as the left pushed further left into political correctness, I couldnt hang out. I didnt decide to go right, I was pushed right.

Im equally critical of both sides of the cpin, nothing is off my table. I push for realism and you shouldnt just back a person because they wear your colors.

So how about you tell me more about myself, so I can tell you how you are clueless about me.
hingehead

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:23 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
As for my voting you wouldnt know squat.I love how there is this idea that if you criticize a Dem you are immediatly branded a rightest conservative. I couldnt be any further a way.

Oh the ironing. You think I'm a democrat, and pro-Hillary. I'm not, I'm anti-Trump

And this is just part of why:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cw3gXV4WgAAJYl-.jpg

PS
I'm fully aware that I only know you through what you post. What would you deduce from this contribution?
Quote:

Yep but it's still better than having a murderer for president.

You're on the same geritol, even if you don't have the years under your belt.

Still, the best part is you get to stew in the **** you've had a hand in creating. Just hoping this doesn't drag the rest of the planet down too.

Not looking forward to reminding you regularly every time the incoming US government underlines the #dumbfuckistan tag.
0 Replies

giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:54 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Quote:

Brains - don't bother, you can't afford them.

Hey, in all seriousness, were you pissed about the nice things Trump said about Hillary in his victory speech? I thought it was a slap in the face to the 'Lock her up' chanters. First of many backflips - of course there were so many in the campaign and you guys didn't mind. Which nicely loops back to my first sentence.

Cheers!

Brains??? Ya, I love em fried up with eggs!
giujohn

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:57 pm
Oh this is rich: they are Marching in Philadelphia in protest of Trumps election. What a bunch of whiny little assholes... I've got a message for all the bleeding heart liberal crybabies... In the words of your illustrious former leader, Obammy ... elections have consequences, deal with it.
Robert Gentel

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 09:57 pm
@hingehead,
This is a silver lining but should be tempered by the realization that there is a general tendency for people to become more conservative as they age.
hingehead

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 10:10 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Acknowledged, but not all do, and some go the other way. Also - it's a truism borne out by relatively stable society over time, not so sure we're on that plane any more.

Corollary: what was considered 'liberal' 50 years ago is 'conservative' today. These are relative terms.
hingehead

Reply Wed 9 Nov, 2016 10:11 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
Brains??? Ya, I love em fried up with eggs!

Well at least you finally found a use for them. Congrats!
0 Replies