3
   

To all the bleeding heart liberal divisive intolerant leftists:

 
 
hingehead
 
  3  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 03:16 pm
@Krumple,
Because Trump's election has emboldened the racists, they do this stuff citing Trump. You might not like it but you voted for it.
Krumple
 
  0  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 03:19 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Because Trump's election has emboldened the racists, they do this stuff citing Trump. You might not like it but you voted for it.


My point is it has always been there. These posters just didnt feel it was necessary until now. Trump doesnt have control over these people so what exactly do people think will happen? It just further divides us. And for your information, I didnt vote for Trump so dont accuse me of being the reason racists are "emboldened". Thats the same nonsense Im talking about.
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 04:07 pm
@Debra Law,
I fail to understand the charge of intolerance that you levy against me when I am merely guilty of illustrating in the liberal left. And as I'm sure you will want an example, for instance what is racist about asking where Obama was born? And if I say that Obama was elected primarily because of his race why is that racist?(I could go on and on but that should suffice)
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 04:16 pm
@Krumple,
Saying that Trump is responsible for this behavior is the epitome of specious reasoning and unless the person stating is a complete moron it must be a purposeful dodge done merely to inflame the issue be cause anyone with common sense would never make such a connection.
Krumple
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 04:30 pm
@giujohn,
giujohn wrote:

Saying that Trump is responsible for this behavior is the epitome of specious reasoning and unless the person stating is a complete moron it must be a purposeful dodge done merely to inflame the issue be cause anyone with common sense would never make such a connection.


I agree. It annoys me that a person uses such examples to tug at heart strings because dropping to the ground pounding their fits and kicking their feet dont work anymore.

The one thing I keep seeing from the left is inconsistency. They argue for one thing but then immediately contradict themselves on an issue that is identicle except they are on the other side.
hingehead
 
  4  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 05:49 pm
@Krumple,
If you want to talk about hypocrisy - how about your stance on the anti-trump protests when you know that if Clinton had won you'd be supporting protests against her.

As for bemoaning heartstring pulling. It's called empathy. Sociopaths don't have any.

As I've said many times the '**** you jack I'm ok' attitude is strong with John's ilk.

Your desire not to see these posts because because it upsets your internal narratives is all the reason I need to keep posting.

hingehead
 
  4  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 05:53 pm
@Krumple,
This is really specious reasoning. You are in effect saying a leader has no impact on the behaviour of their followers. That there's no point opposing racism or racist acts.

I think you'd expect better of yourself.
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:04 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

If you want to talk about hypocrisy - how about your stance on the anti-trump protests when you know that if Clinton had won you'd be supporting protests against her.


No. You cant paint me like that, Im not that kind of person. Like I mentioned a few days before the election, I was sure Hillary was going to win and was coping with it.

I dont even like Trump, but if Hillary woulda won I would have accepted it like an adult. I dont throw tantrums when I dont get my way.
Krumple
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 06:06 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

This is really specious reasoning. You are in effect saying a leader has no impact on the behaviour of their followers. That there's no point opposing racism or racist acts.

I think you'd expect better of yourself.


If Trump addressed the nation and begged the racists to stop harrassing people of color, they would still do it.
giujohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 07:16 pm
@Krumple,
Someone needs to look up the word specious!
0 Replies
 
hingehead
 
  4  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 07:48 pm
@Krumple,
Quote:
If Trump addressed the nation and begged the racists to stop harrassing people of color, they would still do it.


One statement isn't going to counter an entire campaign of amping up race hatred.

Although, if I accept your prediction, you are in effect saying yes America is massively racist and nothing will stop that. So do you accept the supposition going around that the election of Trump was largely a racism-fueled backlash?

As per this guy from the Guardian who predicted a Trump win 6 months ago - because of America's history of racist backlashes to social progress:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/video/2016/may/11/trump-has-to-be-the-next-president-american-history-dictates-it-video
hingehead
 
  4  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 07:49 pm
@Krumple,
That 'your' was more aimed generally at the small group of you patting John on the back while he spits at protesting leftists on this thread.
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  0  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 07:53 pm
@hingehead,
Implying that America is massively racist is a classic definition of specious reasoning.

If America is massively racist how did Obama get elected...twice?
Krumple
 
  3  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 08:13 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:


Although, if I accept your prediction, you are in effect saying yes America is massively racist and nothing will stop that. So do you accept the supposition going around that the election of Trump was largely a racism-fueled backlash?


Yes, the country is still heavily racist. I think even if Hillary woulda won, those people on twitter who posted all their racial attacks probably still would have been attacked. The only difference is they wouldnt have had DT to blame. Although they still may have blamed him anyway.
hingehead
 
  5  
Reply Sat 12 Nov, 2016 11:57 pm
@giujohn,
Quote:
If America is massively racist how did Obama get elected...twice?

If you think a mandate is 25% of the vote you won't understand the answer.
hingehead
 
  3  
Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 12:00 am
@Krumple,
Quote:
Yes, the country is still heavily racist. I think even if Hillary woulda won, those people on twitter who posted all their racial attacks probably still would have been attacked. The only difference is they wouldnt have had DT to blame. Although they still may have blamed him anyway.


I respectfully disagree - Trump's election has given them validity - a sense that, yes, this is where the country is heading. They are emboldened. You are free to disagree, obviously, but to discount Trump had/has any influence is la-la-la.
Krumple
 
  1  
Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 12:31 am
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Quote:
Yes, the country is still heavily racist. I think even if Hillary woulda won, those people on twitter who posted all their racial attacks probably still would have been attacked. The only difference is they wouldnt have had DT to blame. Although they still may have blamed him anyway.


I respectfully disagree - Trump's election has given them validity - a sense that, yes, this is where the country is heading. They are emboldened. You are free to disagree, obviously, but to discount Trump had/has any influence is la-la-la.


As has been pointed out. How did obama get elected then? Seems rather silly to suggest the country has become more racist in the last four to eight years.

You just push garbage because you have no one to blame. Propaganda. Push a narritive because you cant accept a result.

You are aware Hillary is also racist. The white house chef during the 90s stated that he heard her on multiple occasions make racial slurs. But youll just call him a liar because it doesnt align with your narritive.

You know a majority if hispanics here in california supported Trump. For a blue state doesnt that seem odd, if hes such a racist?
0 Replies
 
giujohn
 
  -1  
Reply Sun 13 Nov, 2016 06:54 am
@hingehead,
Wrong again... In 2008 Obama got 43% of the white vote and in 2012 he got 39%. That's on par with just about any other white Democratic candidate for president in modern history.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  0  
Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 12:07 pm
@hingehead,
If you can't tell those are faked signs then there is no hope.
0 Replies
 
Baldimo
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 14 Nov, 2016 12:14 pm
@hingehead,
We just discount the opinions of someone who has never had a high opinion of our country to begin with. A non-citizen who from my readings hasn't even been to the US. So yes, your opinion is of little value when you stand on the outside and fling ****.
 

Related Topics

T'Pring is Dead - Discussion by Brandon9000
Another Calif. shooting spree: 4 dead - Discussion by Lustig Andrei
Friends don't let friends fat-talk - Discussion by hawkeye10
Before you criticize the media - Discussion by Robert Gentel
Fatal Baloon Accident - Discussion by 33export
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
Robin Williams is dead - Discussion by Butrflynet
 
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 10/16/2019 at 08:34:36