Rising fascism in the US

Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 05:06 am
@RABEL222,
Hahahaha. You wouldn’t know grammar if it bashed you in your clueless face.

Pretending I’m conservative is the only cowardly bastion left for you Republican whiners because you can’t hide your greed from questioning from your left.

You don’t want average people to have reliable affordable healthcare.

You want to keep feeding our war machine.

You want the young people in this country to either stay stupid like you are, or go into debt trying to get an education.

You are all lying pretenders. Your only recourse is to call me one.

I’ve got your number. I don’t care what stupid little note you peck out here. It’s meaningless. Now, go type out some numbnut bullshit and get your friends to spell check it for you.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 05:40 am
@Lash,
I wanted to edit my previous post, but I can’t.

I have so much more respect for a person who calls himself what he is, who came to conservative views thoughtfully, and who searches for honest answers in discussions with liberals. Those people, like me, who are open to changing their views when confronted with things that make them uncomfortable with their views are works in progress to me. Honesty about who they are and what they think makes all the difference.

The resident pack of pretending liars—actual conservatives saying they’re something else—are beneath respect.

I used Republicans as a perjorative in my previous post.

That wasn’t aimed at people who honestly claim that title (currently 😉); it was meant for the pretenders who claim they’re democrats, but fight authentic liberal policies.
izzythepush

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 05:49 am
@Lash,
what you're trying to do, and have been doing ever since you claimed to have some sort of Damascene conversion, is split the opposition to the Republican party.

That's why you still keep banging on and on about Mrs Clinton who is no longer relevant, instead of attacking the policies of Agent Orange.

I think you're the only person in America who talks more about Mrs Clinton than Trump does.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 05:58 am
@izzythepush,
By no stretch am I the one who talks about her most. But when she peeks her corrupt hairdo up from the weeds, I will smack it down.
izzythepush

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:20 am
@Lash,
She doesn't. The only times I've heard mention of her over the past six months is when either you or Trump talk about her.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:25 am
@izzythepush,
Interesting. I’d like to see for myself if I’ve brought her up organically or if I respond to someone else who did.

I’m sorta feeling a little giggly though, because I’m pretty sure the last three times I’ve mentioned her was EXACTLY like this:

1. Izzy claims Lash talks to much about Hillary.
2. Lash mentions Hillary to say, “I don’t think I talk much about Hillary.”

I think maybe YOU talk too much about...the hairdo that should go unnamed.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:30 am
@izzythepush,
The recent spate of mentions by me was in response to her being part of the topic of an article brought by hightor and ensuing convo.

I do reserve the right to discuss articles.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:42 am
@Lash,
I have no reason to talk about her or Dukakis or Romney or any other of the also rans. I'm more interested in what's going on and who's in power right now.
Setanta

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 06:50 am
That last claim is not true. Lash brought up Clinton in another thread just last night. She's been beating the drum about the Clintons for fifteen years at this site.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:15 am
@izzythepush,
You seem more interested in what I’m talking about.
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:22 am
@Setanta,
I mentioned Hillary Clinton on a thread about the election—-she was one of two people running. Maybe you forgot. I’m sure you’d like to.

You guys are so harrowed about Hillary. Hillary-Arious!!!

Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:30 am
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

That last claim is not true. Lash brought up Clinton in another thread just last night. She's been beating the drum about the Clintons for fifteen years at this site.

Is this stalking? Seems like stalking. McG has an interesting thread about the election with a poll. Is Setanta just stalking around there, lying about what people are saying? Is he selling this information?? Why does he do this?
Setanta

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:35 am
@Lash,
Harrowed? Are you sure you know what that verb means?

McG's thread was to ask if respondents believed their vote had been meddled with, it wasn't an open venue for Clinton-bashing, your only form of sport. The thread is about Russian meddling, not your obsessive hatred.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:36 am
@Lash,
Instead of accusing Setanta of stalking you could try addressing the point he's making.

A2K isn't enormous, people come across each others' posts all the time. It's not stalking. When Setanta starts accosting you on other forums you may have a point, otherwise all you have is a diversionary tactic.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:38 am
@izzythepush,
He tries to bully people into NOT SPEAKING THEIR OPINIONS.

Tell HIM to engage ideas.

Setanta

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:40 am
Jesus wept . . . look at your f*cking sig line. (You'll probably rush off to change it when the implication sinks in.) You are the one who runs around calling people liars--I've reported you numerous times for calling me and other members liars.

You aren't being stalked, you're neither that interesting nor important. This is a classic example of the fallacy of the enumeration of favorable circumstances--you take no account of the dozens of times a day when I ignore your bullshit.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:43 am
@Setanta,
You spend a hell of a lot of time addressing me and talking about me for someone who’s not interesting or important.

You repeat that so often.

Your self-awareness is so clearly skewed. You’re obsessed with me and everything I say. You read everything I say, and because you crave interaction with me, every few days, you attack me, so you can get your creepy violence fix.

Get a therapist and stop stalking me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 07:47 am
@Lash,
You've still not addressed what he's said.

He's combative, but he doesn't bully. He's not made me retract or deny anything, unless it's a point of fact I've got wrong, and we've probably argued more than any others on A2K.
Lash

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 08:10 am
@izzythepush,
Your persona here is that of a reasonably educated Englishman.

If you spoke here about England and related topics, and some asshole showed up constantly saying you weren’t really an Englishman, you were really Greek, and as such were a pretender and had ulterior motives in everything you said because of some past animus between England and Greece, and further, you were in fact the duplicitous grand-nephew of an evil Greek attaché who’d famously deflowered a sweet little English girl, who’d once danced in the streets, delighting Queen Victoria....

And everyone in the English threads began answering your posts with, “you’re not really English, you Greek pretender,” you’d quite ably see that the act of lying about someone’s identity is undeniably bullying that is censoring everything that person says.
izzythepush

Wed 25 Jul, 2018 09:50 am
@Lash,
You think I'm Prince Phillip?