Rising fascism in the US

glitterbag

Tue 6 Feb, 2024 11:08 pm
Personally, I'm alway thrilled hearing from all of these experts about "classified info documents'. Apparently they spent many years working on sensitive projects and can tell you whatever Steve Bannon thinks about "Federal workforce" or as I like to think of myself, "retired deep state". Like I said, many thanks to all my fellow intelligence experts who spent so many years serving the country before embracing a new hate story to follow. Must be fun, but please get a hobby.
izzythepush

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 02:50 am
@Lash,
Corbyn fucked up over the mural.

It was clearly antisemitic, not anti Israel or anti Zionist, but antisemitic.

He should have checked the facts first instead of talking off the cuff.

He didn't and he had no choice but to apologise, and even then it was too late, the damage was already done.

0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 02:52 am
@Glennn,
Still obsessed with Hilary Clinton?

You really are a very sad woman.

You should be worried about Trump's pledge to destroy the environment.
izzythepush

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 03:01 am
The whole system in America is rigged.

It's called the electoral college.

In a dem9cracy the person who wins the popular vote wins.

In America the EC means inbred relious nutters get double the votes.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 06:32 am
@Lash,
Tucker Carlson has conducted an interview with Russia's ruler Putin. The Kremlin has now commented on the as yet unpublished interview.

According to Interfax, Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov explained that Carlson's position differs from that of the rest of the Western media: "He is by no means pro-Russian or pro-Ukrainian, but rather pro-American, but at least he differs from the position of the traditional Anglo-Saxon media."

When asked whether it was true that the Kremlin had not received a single request from Western media for a meeting with the Russian head of state in the last two years, Peskov contradicted Carlson's statements.
"No, Mr Carlson is not right. In fact, he cannot know that. We receive many requests for interviews with the president, but when it comes to the countries of the West, it is mostly large online media: traditional TV channels, large newspapers, which can by no means boast of at least impartial coverage of events," Peskov said.
According to the presidential spokesman, "these are all media that take a one-sided stance". "Of course, there is no desire to communicate with such media, and there is hardly any sense in it, hardly any benefit from it," Peskov added.

Source: Interfax
0 Replies

Glennn

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 07:26 am
@izzythepush,
Quote:
Still obsessed with Hilary Clinton?

Actually I'm pointing out the obsessive nature of those who come to the defense of a woman who violated the Classified Information Nondisclosure Agreement she signed.

If you think she's above the law, that's okay. But when it comes to obsession, I believe that a willingness to overlook her violation of the law kind of indicates an unexplainable obsession with the woman. What else could it be?

Of course, if you or anyone else here is aware of any amendment to the law she violated--one that would exonerate her--by all means share what you've learned.
Glennn

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 07:36 am
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Personally, I'm alway thrilled hearing from all of these experts about "classified info documents'.

If I were unaware of the law and what constitutes the violation of it, and then couldn't be bothered to verify it for myself, I, too, might be thrilled at having someone show me something outside my scope of understanding. Of course, not everyone is keen on having their misplaced loyalties exposed.

You probably voted for her, didn't you?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 07:37 am
@Glennn,
Obsessed and jealous.
Is it because she looks better in a dress than you?
Glennn

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 07:40 am
@izzythepush,
Way to address her violation of the law. You must have decided to give her immunity from the consequences of her illegal activity. Why would you do that, if not for an obsession with the woman?
izzythepush

Wed 7 Feb, 2024 07:47 am
@Glennn,
I've told you before I don't entertain your wrird delusions.

No more vague bollocks or conspiracy nonsense.

What's she been charged with?
0 Replies