Rising fascism in the US

oralloy

Fri 25 May, 2018 12:17 pm
@Lash,
The reality of what is happening is that BLM is all about demanding that no one be allowed to defend themselves when black people try to murder them.

It is reasonable that people will be turned off by this stance.
0 Replies

oralloy

Fri 25 May, 2018 12:20 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
Of course, everyone knew that, but thanks for speaking up. Maporsche gets some perverse glee trolling Edgar. Honesty, from all corners, is deeply appreciated by me. It’s becoming rare.
I believe that it's a genuine misunderstanding and that all parties here are well-intentioned.
Lash

Fri 25 May, 2018 03:14 pm
@oralloy,
I think you’re hoodoo’d.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sat 26 May, 2018 02:46 am
@oralloy,
Murders in uniforms are still murderers.
Lash

Sat 26 May, 2018 06:09 am
The people in my country who use respect for the flag to denigrate American footballers who take the knee—the critics who never served—should be forced to at least speak to this woman's perspective.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/389408-war-veteran-senator-i-fought-to-defend-peoples-right-to-take-a-knee-in-protest?amp&__twitter_impression=true

Sen. Tammy Duckworth (D-Ill.) on Friday expressed support for NFL players kneeling during the national anthem to protest racial inequality, saying she served in the military to "defend people's right to free speech."

"One day, our nation's flag will drape my coffin, just as it did my Dad's and will my husband's and brother's," Duckworth, a veteran who lost both of her legs in the Iraq War, tweeted Friday along with a photo of her prosthetic legs.

"I will always stand on these legs for the flag and anthem, but it was ALSO my honor to defend people's right to free speech including those who choose to #TakeAKnee to express outrage at the glaring disparity in how Americans of different races are treated."
oralloy

Sat 26 May, 2018 12:17 pm
@Lash,
Those thugs do indeed have a Free Speech right to argue that people shouldn't be allowed to defend themselves whenever a black person tries to murder them.

But the rest of us have the same Free Speech right to reject their appalling racist argument.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 26 May, 2018 12:18 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Murders in uniforms are still murderers.
It is hardly murder for someone to defend themselves when a black person tries to kill them.
edgarblythe

Sat 26 May, 2018 12:28 pm
@oralloy,
According to Oralloy, any black person killed is a criminal bent on murdering white people. No exceptions. Any white person who kills any black person was defending against deadly intent.
oralloy

Sat 26 May, 2018 12:37 pm
@edgarblythe,
I never said it applied in other circumstances.

Since the cases that the BLM goons are ranting about are cases where a black person tries to murder somebody and gets shot in self defense, those are the cases that I was talking about.
glitterbag

Sat 26 May, 2018 01:54 pm
@oralloy,
That's what you THINK you are talking about, because you are deluded that black people wish to shoot white policeman willy nilly. If the honest to God purpose of the Black Lives Matter movement was to secure the ridiculous goal of allowing black people the 'right' to kill police officers the entire country would be outraged. Hello, it's 2018 where I live and black people are police officers, fireman, emergency workers, military members, doctors, nurses, intelligence officers, mathematicians, chemists, and are also elected officials.

Black Lives Matter was not formed to allow people to shoot at the police. Rather it was formed to raise awareness of the number of premature escalations of deadly force that police officers have engaged in only to realize the person they shot to death had no weapon and may have only been guilty of being frightened when a gun was pointed at them. It's hardly a whoops, because dead people can't get a do-over.
oralloy

Sat 26 May, 2018 04:37 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
That's what you THINK you are talking about,
I'm perceptive that way. That is what I actually am talking about.

glitterbag wrote:
because you are deluded that black people wish to shoot white policeman willy nilly.
I don't recall having such delusions. Clearly BLM goons don't speak for all black people.

glitterbag wrote:
If the honest to God purpose of the Black Lives Matter movement was to secure the ridiculous goal of allowing black people the 'right' to kill police officers the entire country would be outraged.
No "if" there. That is their purpose.

And yes, the country is indeed outraged. That is why the NFL was forced to crack down on these goons before they lost all of their viewers.

glitterbag wrote:
Black Lives Matter was not formed to allow people to shoot at the police.
True. Their aims are broader than that.

BLM goons want police to be able to be murdered using any instrument.

And it is more than the police too. BLM goons want black people to be able to murder anyone at all.

In short, as long as the murderer is a black person, BLM goons want self defense to be prohibited in every circumstance.

glitterbag wrote:
Rather it was formed to raise awareness of the number of premature escalations of deadly force that police officers have engaged in only to realize the person they shot to death had no weapon and may have only been guilty of being frightened when a gun was pointed at them.
Wrong. BLM goons protest cases where victims defended themselves against a murder attempt. Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin for instance.

Note also that those cases where an unarmed black person was shot because he ignored police commands to keep his hands visible and instead reached for a hidden object were not premature escalations. If a police officer is yelling at you to keep your hands visible, don't lunge to grab a hidden object.

glitterbag wrote:
It's hardly a whoops, because dead people can't get a do-over.
If anyone wants to protest against a real injustice, Erik Scott's family is still waiting for justice. But he was white so liberals don't care about him.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Sun 27 May, 2018 02:10 am
@oralloy,
That's not what the kneelers mind. They are protesting against police officers killing regular, non agressive folks in cold blood. They are protesting murderous cops.
glitterbag

Sun 27 May, 2018 03:06 am
@Olivier5,
Here's the deal, you are wasting your time trying to engage Oral, He loves the nutbag idea of blacks v whites. He may really believe that 16% of the population is determined to subjugate whites and treat them the way white's treated minorities. It's a tad pathetic, but he honestly doesn't know........I don't know how to explain it other than he is sheltered .
glitterbag

Sun 27 May, 2018 03:10 am
Going to sleep now.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 27 May, 2018 04:51 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
That's not what the kneelers mind.
Then why is it the basis of their protests?

Olivier5 wrote:
They are protesting against police officers killing regular, non agressive folks in cold blood.
Wrong. They are protesting people lawfully defending themselves when black people try to murder them.

Olivier5 wrote:
They are protesting murderous cops.
The only people who say that self defense against a black person is murder, are people who want to ensure that no one can defend themselves when a black person tries to kill them.
oralloy

Sun 27 May, 2018 04:53 am
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Here's the deal, you are wasting your time trying to engage Oral,
Olivier has been sparring with me for a lot longer than you have.

glitterbag wrote:
He loves the nutbag idea of blacks v whites. He may really believe that 16% of the population is determined to subjugate whites and treat them the way white's treated minorities.
If you want to spout gibberish, feel free. But please don't attribute that gibberish to me.

glitterbag wrote:
It's a tad pathetic, but he honestly doesn't know........I don't know how to explain it other than he is sheltered.
All of my statements are easily verified as being completely correct.
Olivier5

Sun 27 May, 2018 11:44 am
@oralloy,
Nobody is talking of self defense here. We're talking of murders by cops. Try and keep up.
Real Music

Sun 27 May, 2018 12:29 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Since the cases that the BLM goons are ranting about are cases where a black person tries to murder somebody and gets shot in self defense, those are the cases that I was talking about.

1. Do you disagree with each and every claim of BLACK LIVES MATTER (BLM)?
2. Or are there any of the BLM cases or claims you actually agree with?
oralloy

Sun 27 May, 2018 02:36 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
Nobody is talking of self defense here. We're talking of murders by cops. Try and keep up.
Wrong. When you talk about a case where someone defends themselves from a black person who is trying to kill them, you are talking about a case of self defense.

Mischaracterizing these cases as murder is just an attempt to prevent people from defending themselves when a black person tries to kill them.
oralloy

Sun 27 May, 2018 02:37 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:
1. Do you disagree with each and every claim of BLACK LIVES MATTER (BLM)?
2. Or are there any of the BLM cases or claims you actually agree with?
I haven't combed through all their claims. But the claims that they have publicized to the extent that I heard reporting about the claim have all been clear cases of lawful self defense.
0 Replies