This is a valid response, thanks.
0 Replies

layman

Tue 9 May, 2017 07:48 am
@Lash,
Worth an excerpt, I figure;

Quote:
The Obama Foundation Launches With Lobbyists and Wall Street at the Wheel

Immediately following his presidency, Barack Obama has begun marketing the Obama Foundation, which appears to use the same oligarchic formula that Bill and Hillary Clinton implemented in the Clinton Foundation in order to peddle their own influence and grow their personal wealth under the pretense of philanthropy.

The structure of his Foundation is set up in a way to perpetuate this neo-liberal partnership with the top one percent rather than run on the ethos of the Democratic Party at its strongest point, when it collectively opposed financial power instead of allying with it.
reasoning logic

Wed 10 May, 2017 03:41 am
Rising fascism is an understatement.

0 Replies

Lash

Wed 10 May, 2017 04:57 am
@layman,
Obama has put to rest any doubts of what he was all about.

Thanks.
McGentrix

Wed 10 May, 2017 06:13 am
@Lash,
Well, just in case...

Quote:
Former President Barack Obama traveled to Italy this week to make a speech on climate change at the “Seed & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in the city of Milan.

It seems like Obama has taken a page out of Leonardo DiCaprio's book of “do as I say, not as I do” and took a private jet to Milan. Not only that, he had a 14 car convoy to get into the city, which also included protection from above with a helicopter.

It doesn't end there. According to The Daily Mail, 300 police officers were used to protect the former president.

Used a small cities supply on the carbon exchange just to go talk about climate change and raise money. Someone should introduce these climate change people to Skype.
revelette1

Wed 10 May, 2017 06:18 am
Reporter arrested after repeatedly questioning Health secretary (The Hill)
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 10 May, 2017 09:46 am
@McGentrix,
People who actually give a **** about climate change can't believe these assholes are using private planes to jet around giving speech for pay about climate effing change.

Point: McG.
Foofie

Wed 10 May, 2017 02:25 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

People who actually give a **** about climate change can't believe these assholes are using private planes to jet around giving speech for pay about climate effing change.

Not everyone has your insight for what is incongruous.
0 Replies

Kolyo

Wed 10 May, 2017 03:44 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

A point in what contest? In defense of the current Republican claim that anthropogenic global warming is a hoax? Nope!

The fact that Obama wastes a ton of energy doesn't mean Obama's wrong to say that our wastefulness is threatening human existence. It just means he himself should be less wasteful.

And he's a politician, not an engineer. What do you expect?
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 10 May, 2017 06:06 pm
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Well, just in case...

Quote:
Former President Barack Obama traveled to Italy this week to make a speech on climate change at the “Seed & Chips: The Global Food Innovation Summit” in the city of Milan.

It seems like Obama has taken a page out of Leonardo DiCaprio's book of “do as I say, not as I do” and took a private jet to Milan. Not only that, he had a 14 car convoy to get into the city, which also included protection from above with a helicopter.

It doesn't end there. According to The Daily Mail, 300 police officers were used to protect the former president.

Used a small cities supply on the carbon exchange just to go talk about climate change and raise money. Someone should introduce these climate change people to Skype.

I support the excerpt and McG's comment.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 11 May, 2017 06:46 am
Wooohooo!!!! Good news in a crappy world!!!

Some journos are fighting the machine. These guys will be covering stuff the MSM won't.

I'm so glad this has finally happened. For anyone who wants to support actual news not designed for the interests of the deep state and elites controlling the US currently, this might be a great group to support financially.

https://counterpropa.com/jordan-chariton-impending-collapse-mainstream-media/

CounterPropa
reasoning logic

Thu 11 May, 2017 06:35 pm
@Lash,
Wow. Thank you for sharing, You are way ahead of your time. Please be patient with those who do not have the understanding you do. We all are different, some of us care and some of don't, many of us who care are not yet informed. Keep up the good work of trying to inform yourself and the rest of us. Your friend, Robin
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 11 May, 2017 06:43 pm
@Lash,
Exactly what we have been saying from the beginning.
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 16 May, 2017 06:12 am
I think those of us who suspected the interests of the DNC / the Clintons in the death of Seth Rich are going to be interested in the statement by the PI hired by the Rich family.

Rich was leaking to Wikileaks. I've read Mook emails discussing the problems of internal leaks and the fact that they needed to come down on leakers or even suspected leakers powerfully.

Great idea, trying to blame Russia. So many useful idiots fell in line for them.

Watch, listen, see, and know.

https://youtu.be/N4ThaTgH6V8
0 Replies

Lash

Tue 16 May, 2017 06:15 am
Podesta, Mook about internal leaks.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/36082
Olivier5

Tue 16 May, 2017 07:25 am
@Lash,
Beating dead horses much?
McGentrix

Tue 16 May, 2017 07:29 am
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:

Beating dead horses much?

Maybe you're not sure what that means? This is brand spanking new news.
Olivier5

Tue 16 May, 2017 07:35 am
@McGentrix,
My bad, I hadn't seen the feed.
0 Replies

Olivier5

Tue 16 May, 2017 07:56 am
The family denies that their private investigator found anything on Rich's computer.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbell/seth-rich-family-refutes-report
Lash

Tue 16 May, 2017 08:21 am
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/16/slain-dnc-staffer-had-contact-with-wikileaks-investigator-says.amp.html

There are several iterations of the PI's interview.

I think if I were Rich's family, I'd be scared too.

An excerpt:

“My investigation up to this point shows there was some degree of email exchange between Seth Rich and WikiLeaks,” Wheeler said. “I do believe that the answers to who murdered Seth Rich sits on his computer on a shelf at the DC police or FBI headquarters.”

The federal investigator, who requested anonymity, said 44,053 emails and 17,761 attachments between Democratic National Committee leaders, spanning from January 2015 through late May 2016, were transferred from Rich to MacFadyen before May 21.
-----------------------------------------------

The FBI takes custody of the laptop, and sits on it. I bet that laptop is now 'missing'.
0 Replies