Rising fascism in the US

izzythepush

Mon 24 Apr, 2017 03:29 pm
@RABEL222,
Not available here. This is very popular.

https://static1.squarespace.com/static/531657f7e4b0d5b56215d36d/555435c3e4b07c21df0babe2/555438a3e4b082bba434fe94/1431582883875/Nandos+1.jpg?format=1000w
0 Replies

Lash

Mon 24 Apr, 2017 07:30 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Look around at the corpse. I've 'gotten my way' a few times. Small but appropriate consolation prize for not responding in kind.

👸🏻
0 Replies

reasoning logic

Tue 25 Apr, 2017 06:36 pm
Lash you seem a little upset, maybe you just need a Hawaii vacation.

Lash

Tue 25 Apr, 2017 07:05 pm
@reasoning logic,
Fil seemed really upset. I'm just playing by the rules. Like a good girl.
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 07:26 am
Brother Cornel calling it like it is. The ancient thieving ruling class must disappear from US power. Their poster girl: Nancy Pelosi.

America no longer operates in a sustainable way. Too many pieces have been sold off by the Clinton era dinosaurs of both parties.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/24/democrats-delivered-one-thing-100-days-disappointment
Lash

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 07:45 am
Fox News. Much-hated powerhouse ratings grabber and bane of Democrats, MSM, and likely other groups too legion to number is being taken down brick by brick.

Are they going down?

And those of you who aren't rabidly partisan against them: are you concerned that the only voice opposing the megalomaniac Dem/MSM machine is being shut down?

I have no problem believing the charges against Ailes, O'Reilly, and the sexist / racist culture at Fox, but I do have a problem believing that this same behavior isn't also happening at other news outlets.

I also would like opposing views handling news items.

It would be quite a gift if whatever rises from Fox ashes could be a smarter voice...
0 Replies

McGentrix

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 07:52 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

I'd like them a lot more if they skinned their chicken first.

Kentucky Grilled Chicken®

Also, I am pretty sure that the cole slaw has some kind of drug in it that makes it so incredibly delicious.

Baldimo

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 09:27 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
Also, I am pretty sure that the cole slaw has some kind of drug in it that makes it so incredibly delicious.

I must be immune, I can't stand coleslaw, or mash taters with gravy.
reasoning logic

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 06:36 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:

Maybe you have some sort of eating disorder?

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 06:55 pm
@Baldimo,
Dream on, many of us think we are immune to many disorders."

0 Replies

reasoning logic

Wed 26 Apr, 2017 07:27 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
America no longer operates in a sustainable way. Too many pieces have been sold off by the Clinton era dinosaurs of both parties.

Please study antisocial personality disorder. It is one of the 4 cluster b disorders where a person sees themselves as the center of the universe.

If you will invest 400 hours you may see humanity in a very dim light. I have studied it far more than what I would recommend anyone doing but yet I still have a utopian hope that we will evolve ethically.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 27 Apr, 2017 08:33 am
Elites-Establishment Democrats-cashing in on Wall Street.
When they win, you lose.

Obama gets his first public payday from Banksters.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/obama-wall-street-speech-400k_us_5900bf16e4b0af6d718ab7b9?utm_campaign=hp_fb_pages&utm_source=politics_fb&utm_medium=facebook&ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000013&section=politics
reasoning logic

Thu 27 Apr, 2017 04:48 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
Elites-Establishment Democrats-cashing in on Wall Street.
When they win, you lose.

This maybe helpful info for you to share.

0 Replies

Lash

Sat 29 Apr, 2017 08:26 pm
See what Obama learned from his good friends.

http://observer.com/2017/01/obama-foundation-board-lobbyists-wall-street-clinton-foundation/
reasoning logic

Sat 29 Apr, 2017 11:31 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
See what Obama learned from his good friends.

Do you think that the Obama foundation will learn the same lesson that the Clinton foundation is learning?

Do you ever post inspiring info like the one in this video by two love birds?

0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 7 May, 2017 06:38 am
Federal employees are being forced to watch Fox News, according to leaked email (TP)

Quote:
On Wednesday, a customer service representative from the FDA’s Office of Facilities sent an email to staff informing them that TVs in a Silver Spring, Maryland office will now be exclusively turned to Fox News.

The email — a screencap of which was initially obtained and shared to Twitter by journalist Paul Thacker and later by BuzzFeed’s Julia Reinstein — was sent to “let everyone know” why TVs had been changed “from CNN to FOX.” It was sent to researchers at the Center for Biologics Evaluation and Research, the FDA branch that oversees medical products.

“A decision from the current administration administrative officials has requested that all monitors, under our control, on the White Oak Campus, display FOX news,” it says. “Sorry for the inconvenience, but I am unable to change any of the monitors to any other news source at this time.
Lash

Sun 7 May, 2017 03:03 pm
@revelette1,
This is nutty. I don't know how people can be forced to keep the channel on Fox. Someone should challenge it legally by changing the channel. Any punitive action would be headline news and fodder for a huge, widely reported lawsuit.
Baldimo

Mon 8 May, 2017 11:19 am
@Lash,
It's no different when I first had joined the service back in 2003, and it didn't matter which base I was on, or which office I was in, the TV was turned to CNN. When people asked if the channel could be changed, it was said that they were ordered to keep it turned to CNN. It's nothing different now, just a different channel.
revelette1

Tue 9 May, 2017 06:25 am
I'm facing jail time after laughing at Jeff Sessions. I regret nothing. (VOX)
0 Replies

revelette1

Tue 9 May, 2017 06:34 am
@Baldimo,
Yes, but was a directive from a president that all monitors under federal buildings be turned to CNN News or was it decision of those who normally make those decisions in the federal buildings? (Not sure how to word it?)

http://newcenturytimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/Screen-Shot-2017-05-05-at-6.08.00-PM-300x255.png

source
0 Replies