DNC vs Sanders. Is the DNC right to block Sander's access to DNC voter data?

Lash

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 10:46 am
@edgarblythe,
Thanks for the Snopes information, Edgar.
Lash

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 11:17 am
I guess a more apt analogy for the b/e theft is murder in the first to manslaughter. In each case, there is a wrongful death.

Intent and other factors mitigate guilt and result in three or four degrees of murder.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 12:53 pm
@Lash,
Snopes shows plainly that the whole thing is a snot bubble in the scheme of the universe.
edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 12:58 pm
@edgarblythe,

I don't know how many have read this thing, but it explains it better than anything I have seen.
0 Replies

Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 01:03 pm
@georgeob1,
The "temporary remedy" was as a clear breach of their own contract. What the staffer did was no more a breach of their own rules than the reaction to it.
Lash

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 01:04 pm
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xfl1/v/t1.0-9/12391903_10208003833796329_4669379790370846002_n.jpg?oh=a90633af2adb1ebf079baf0a3122768c&oe=56DED030
engineer

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 01:18 pm
@Lash,
If the shoe was on the other foot and a Clinton staffer had access Sanders data, you would be howling about how the DNC left the door open intentionally to give the evil Clinton campaign access and how the corruption goes right to the top. It's funny how when Clinton is the victim, she is still at fault in your eyes.
Lash

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 01:40 pm
@engineer,
Truthfully, if this wasn't the 700th attack on the little guy from the behemoth, I would've likely been a little stung, pointed out that Bernie wasn't to blame, pointed out that he fired the suspected guilty party, and moved on.

The fact that the Clintonmachine has the DNC and the media in its back pocket and are manipulating the so-called electoral process, and have been able to blackball Bernie from the news - skews my ethics a bit on this subject.

The Sanders campaign is like a waif that steals bread. I'm glad the waif stole the bread and I'd hide him from the cops if I had the chance. I'm sorry all I could do was send him a few bucks and convince others to as well.

**** da Hillary Clinton/Debbie Wasserman Schultz establishment.

Really. **** em.

I don't mind saying.

This event, however you describe it or whatever feels you attach to it, has garnered Sanders a great deal of money and support in social media because a lot of people have the same sense of fairness as i do - and the same sense of Clinton as I do.

I guess this is the new dividing line.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 02:07 pm
There are Republicans making a mockery of their party...and now there are Democrats who want to take a dump on their's.

What is it with the fringe elements of each that cause them to act the way they do?

There is going to be an election in November...and the winner of that election is going to play a huge part in the composition of the SCOTUS...which, in turn, will impact significantly on the conservative/progressive agendas.

Why are conservatives showing so little respect for their agenda that they are bickering to the point of seriously damaging their party's chances in that election...

...and why on Earth are liberals showing just as little common sense in dealing with their party's chances.

Has everyone gone nuts?
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 02:19 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Quote:
The "temporary remedy" was as a clear breach of their own contract. What the staffer did was no more a breach of their own rules than the reaction to it.

If what the staffer did was not a breach of rules, why fire him? The issue is not over yet as the investigation is still ongoing.
Robert Gentel

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 02:26 pm
@revelette2,
It was a breach of their contract, I am not saying otherwise. I'm just saying that the very same contract prohibits the DNC from blocking Sander's access and that their reaction is just as much a violation of the rules (the contract) as the breach was.

They are not permitted to suspend his access, period. They must terminate the entire agreement to do so and must wait 10 days in order to do so.

Everyone in this situation is breaking the rules.
revelette2

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 02:35 pm
@Robert Gentel,
Perhaps it is time to rewrite the rules, in any case, I understand your point.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 02:54 pm
@revelette2,
Quote:
I personally think Bernie Sanders is behaving in an appalling manner

What do you think about how Hillary Clinton is behaving? Getting the DNC to rig the debate schedule for you is a pretty nasty trick.
maxdancona

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 02:59 pm
@maxdancona,
What I want to hear Bernie say at tonight's debate...

Quote:
Americans are sick and tired of hearing about your damn voter records.
revelette2

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 03:00 pm
@maxdancona,
I wasn't aware she did that. The head of the DNC has always been closely aligned with Hillary, it is a bit of a conflict of interest situation which no one I know has thought much about.
0 Replies

revelette2

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 03:02 pm
@maxdancona,
I honestly think this kind of dismissive attitude and blaming others for failures in your own campaign staff is going to backfire and not play out like you all think, but time will tell. Cause when you get right down to it, in one instance you are talking about having your own emails and in another instance you are talking about cheating.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 04:27 pm
@engineer,
According to the Snopes article I linked above, Hillary did the same thing to Obama.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 04:35 pm
@Robert Gentel,
I see. You agree with Lash that as long as it was a republican that stole information its O K? But if it had been Hillary she should be guillotined? Your republican attitude is showing like Lashes.
RABEL222

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 04:37 pm
@Miller,
You understand all right but want to appear not to.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Sat 19 Dec, 2015 04:46 pm
@edgarblythe,
No it dosent, it says they dont know how he accessed the information or how much of it he accessed, or wether he copied any of it but someone tried. Considering St. Bernie and his crew are godlike they are acting rather the other way by trying to attach blame on others for something they did. In other words they are lieing.