Back in the singles' club again

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 03:24 pm
thanks guys. he just ran off to get a tube or something to a bikestore. it's a lot easier than i thought. a bit funny. definitely tense and teeny bit awkward, but generally prety easy. ok, don't wanna be caught online, he knows of a2k, he'd know i'm gossiping about him. phew.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 04:57 pm
well, there he went off. just worked on the bike, we chatted very lightly about his plans/ my plans, and off he went. kinda fun, if i a little tense. i think this just may work out in the long run. i'm a teensy bit sad right now, but that too, shall pass. i know what's sensible. ok, i'm a lot sad, but also happy that seeing him was easier than i ever expected.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 04:59 pm
Finally! I thought that guy would never leave! Now can I come out from under the bed so we can finish having sex?
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:00 pm
but he'll be back tomorrow. that's right. he needs to fix something on my back wheel back at home and then he'll drop it off tomorrow.
the wheels were a bit of a shock. ritchey, top of the line, hand made stuff. must have been hundreds of dollars. then again, he made $70,000 on the house that he just sold, actually today he signed the papers. and that had a lot of my work in it. so forgive me if i don't feel particularly grateful. more than anything it probably helps him feel less guilty. and gets me sweet new wheels. everybody's happy.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:00 pm
Back again tomorrow? If you think I'm gonna hide under this bed again, you've got another thing coming, missy!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:01 pm
haha, kicky. stop complaining. i saw you finish off all the beers and pizza i slid under the bed for you.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:01 pm
another thing coming! yay!
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:10 pm
actually, thanks kicky. i feel a lot better after imagining you under my bed while monster works on my bike in the kitchen. i'm fully restored already! see ! i told you i can do this!
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:21 pm
Glad I could help. Now roll over so we can try this new position I have been working on...
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 05:48 pm
okay, you're right. enough about me. i'm here to please you.
0 Replies

patiodog

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:07 pm
Could you tile a little more toward the camera, please? I'm getting a wicked shadow from the harness.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:10 pm
harness? what harness? ah, you must be watching my roomate!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:27 pm
You handled yourself quite well dag, I'm proud of you!
Naturally, you feel sad and somewhat forlorn. You've
spend a long time together. With him you've had years
and years of history built up that has fallen by the
wayside. You're entitled to feeling blue.

It's cute to see how quickly kicky came to the
rescue to cheer you up. That's a nice gesture Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:30 pm
i know. isn't he a sweatheart? such a schmoopsie-poo. i hear men love to be called that.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:33 pm
oooooohhhh..... hence the drinkiepoo.
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:36 pm
nah. well, not quite. that and procrastination gone beserk. beyond wild.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:38 pm
Heh.... wild procrastination.
0 Replies

cjhsa

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:39 pm
Next time you go clubbing, maybe you should take it literally. Just club one over the head, drag it home, and marry him before he knows what hit him. Wink
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:40 pm
ha, might as well. my mother, the family therapist said once: "you may as well marry the first one. they are all the same".
now she denies it, but sure as hell i remember.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 23 Apr, 2005 06:40 pm
clubbing?
0 Replies