The Case For Biden

maxdancona

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:10 am
@revelette3,
I guess you are right... I supported Kamala at one point in the primary (after Warren became nonviable).

It will be a delicate time when the presidency transitions from Biden to Harris without an election,
maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:11 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Do you still think the Democrats have any chance of gains in the midterm elections?

Yawn....

I have HOPE that Democratic candidates will make gains in a more favorable 2022 map.

You going to keep lying & keep trying?
snood

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:14 am
@maxdancona,
You have some knowledge about Biden’s health or prior plans that will prevent him from serving four years?
0 Replies

snood

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:16 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

revelette3 wrote:
I don't discount AOC, I just don't want to get all bogged down on a progressive agenda rather than just dealing with the real criseses we have now, which include the black injustice system as well as the economy and most importantly COVID.

You needn't worry about any progressive agenda.

"A source close to McConnell tells Axios a Republican Senate would work with Biden on centrist nominees but no 'radical progressives' or ones who are controversial with conservatives."

"The Biden agenda would be severely restricted by GOP control, the source added: 'It's going to be armed camps.' "

https://www.axios.com/gop-senate-biden-transition-50ebe6c8-e318-4fdb-b903-048908b3b954.html

What is the "black injustice system"???

It was inartfully worded, but she was (obviously) referring to the fact that our justice system has systemic racism that affects black people.

Now that you’ve had something explained to you that you already understood, here’s where you make some attempt at sarcastically denying any such systemic racism against blacks exists.

In 5...4...3...2...
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:23 am
@snood,
If BLM goons don't try to murder police officers, they won't have to worry about police officers defending themselves against them.

That's not sarcasm. That's reality.
maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:24 am
@oralloy,
Oh, you deleted the post where you said you didn't lie about me....I had a nice rebuttal typed up and then when I hit 'Reply' it told me you deleted it.

Don't worry, I saw you lie again, but thanks to your continued dishonesty, I can't prove it.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:26 am
@maporsche,
You are the only person here who has lied.

It is dishonorable for you to falsely accuse me of your own dishonesty.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:27 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
I have HOPE that Democratic candidates will make gains in a more favorable 2022 map.

You might want to educate yourself a bit on what happens in off year elections. Your ignorance and naivety is quaint, but it makes you look silly.

maporsche wrote:
You going to keep lying & keep trying?

You are the only person here who has lied. Shame on you for your dishonesty.
0 Replies

revelette3

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:29 am
@snood,
Thanks for explaining. I do get my words bungled or leave out words. I try to edit, but going in for the second time don't always work out for me. Believe it not I am way worse in person.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:29 am
@revelette3,
His explanation didn't really make sense to me actually. Just don't try to murder police officers and they won't have to defend themselves.

At any rate, don't expect much in the way of reform unless that reform can be done via executive orders. The Republican Senate does not agree that it's OK to murder police officers.
0 Replies

maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:35 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

You are the only person here who has lied.

It is dishonorable for you to falsely accuse me of your own dishonesty.

You're a joke man.

I am calling you a liar on this claim that I EVER said that I thought that Democratic candidates have a chance of gaining seats in 2022.

Prove I said it. Should be easy enough. I've made ~30 posts in total this week. Shouldn't take more than a couple of minutes to review them. Even for an admittedly quite lazy person as yourself.

Shame on you and your family.

ETA: I'll do you a big favor and link my first comment on 2022. There really is no excuse now for you to not provide the proof that you're not a liar.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4910#post-7076860
snood

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:44 am
@oralloy,
If being totally predictable could be counted as a virtue, then at least we could say you have 1 virtue.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:51 am
@snood,
True enough.

My best virtue is the way I always do the right thing and oppose evil.
maxdancona

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:56 am
@oralloy,
Oralloy,

I try to be patient with you (compared to anyone else outside of your political bubble). When you "BLM goons try to murder police officers" you are crossing a line. I am a BLM goon. My son is a police officer.

What you are saying is ridiculous. It is clearly factually wrong (and I am proof). And it is offensive to me as an American.

I am trying to take you seriously (when I can). If you want anyone who isn't extreme right to take you seriously. You need to stop this bullshit.

oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 09:59 am
@maxdancona,
BLM is all about allowing black people to murder police officers with impunity.

That's reality whether you like it or not.

I understand that progressives dislike reality, but I do not intend to stop telling the truth.
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:00 am
@maporsche,
maporsche wrote:
You're a joke man.

You're the one in the clown outfit.

maporsche wrote:
I am calling you a liar on this claim that I EVER said that I thought that Democratic candidates have a chance of gaining seats in 2022.
Prove I said it. Should be easy enough.

Pretty easy.

I agree - I'm hoping that with the MUCH more favorable map in 2022 that Democrats will indeed pick up seats.
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4910#post-7076860

"I'm not at all worried about the House - and Senate races are state wide so no way to gerrymander them."
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4910#post-7076866

".....so was 2018 - do you remember how that election turned out?"
https://able2know.org/topic/355218-4911#post-7076879

maporsche wrote:
Shame on you and your family.

Me and my family have nothing to be ashamed of. But then we all tend to know what we're talking about before we open our mouths.

I trust by the way that you are now trying to backpeddle that you've managed to figure out what's really going to happen in 2022?
maxdancona

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:02 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

BLM is all about allowing black people to murder police officers with impunity.

That's reality whether you like it or not.

1. You are telling me, as a fact, that I want police officers to be murdered.

2. I am telling you that you are full of ****.

My son is a police officer.... so **** you. What you are saying is not only wrong. It is offensive.

You are making a personal attack against me and my family,
oralloy

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:04 am
@maxdancona,
What I am saying is correct. BLM is all about preventing police officers from defending themselves when black people try to murder them.

BLM are the people who are attacking you and your family. My position is that BLM are wrong.

Maybe you should stop supporting groups that openly stand for the murder of police officers. Just a thought.
maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:05 am
@oralloy,
Ok, you've answered my question to my satisfaction.

You do not understand the English words I've used.

Appreciate the clarification.
maporsche

Sat 7 Nov, 2020 10:06 am
@maxdancona,
It's simple Max.

He is a liar and he and his family are shamed because of it.