The Case For Biden

oralloy

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:15 pm
@izzythepush,
You guy are the ones who resort to childish name-calling.

If there is anyone here who is not grown up it is you guys.
MontereyJack

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 08:13 pm
@oralloy,
bizarre. Demented.. Sadistic glee. Axe murderer. Thug. Who's the one with the childish name calling.
oralloy

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 08:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
Criticizing actual bad behavior is not name-calling.

I know progressives would like to commit atrocities without being criticized for it, but that's not going to happen.
MontereyJack

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 04:55 am
@oralloy,
That you consider defense of american values and constitutional guarantees as bad behavior and then insult the people who believe in those values is precisely childish name-calling, no way around that. The american people are voting in record numbers too defend our core values and vote the corrupt would-be autocrats out, deal with it.
maporsche

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 09:00 am
Hi Everyone.

Go Joe!!

That’s all.
0 Replies

snood

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 09:03 am
A maporsche sighting!
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 12:23 pm
@oralloy,
MY name-calling can hardly be called "Childish". It is almost always of a highest order of creative appellation as well as arrow strait in its focus.
Thats why they always fly over your head .

I am a Monet of name calling and all other artistic allusion.

You are. alas, a complete pillock.
oralloy

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 12:52 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
MY name-calling can hardly be called "Childish".

Yes it can.

farmerman wrote:
Thats why they always fly over your head.

I'm not stupid like you are. Things seldom fly over my head.

farmerman wrote:
You are. alas, a complete pillock.

No. You are the only stupid person here.
oralloy

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 12:54 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
That you consider defense of american values and constitutional guarantees

"Violating people's civil liberties for no reason" is not an American value.

"Violating constitutional guarantees" is not "defending constitutional guarantees."

MontereyJack wrote:
as bad behavior and then insult the people who believe in those values is precisely childish name-calling, no way around that.

Criticizing progressives for their bad behavior is neither childish nor name-calling.

Progressives want to be immune from criticism when they commit atrocities, but they are not.

MontereyJack wrote:
The american people are voting in record numbers too defend our core values and vote the corrupt would-be autocrats out, deal with it.

Only a progressive would consider "violating people's civil liberties for no reason" to be a core value.

Progressives always pretend that they speak for everyone else, but they do not.
0 Replies

farmerman

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 01:15 pm
@oralloy,
so Ollie ends his diatribe against my "childish name calling" by once again trying his meager intellect at name calling.

For some reason Ollie, your attempts at engaging in rejoinder are no more than adolescent bits of mong. Sorry, you just have missed on the creative skills.

Perhaps playing video games are your highest achievements.
oralloy

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 02:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
his meager intellect

No Farmerman. You are the only stupid person here.

farmerman wrote:
For some reason Ollie, your attempts at engaging in rejoinder are no more than adolescent bits of mong.

That reason would be because I am retaliating in kind.

There is also the small matter of my rejoinders being actual fact. You are lying about me. I am telling the truth about you.

farmerman wrote:
Sorry, you just have missed on the creative skills.

I wouldn't have my amazing brain any other way.

I'm very happy that I'm not stupid like you are.

farmerman wrote:
Perhaps playing video games are your highest achievements.

No. They are what I do for fun.
Sturgis

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 02:39 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
...you are the only...

For a person claiming an IQ of higher than average, you sure do say this quite often. ...you are the only...

You ascribe the same "only" tag to anywhere from a half dozen to dozens of people. And it will be the same comment for each.

Are you not aware that use of the word only means that there is only one person who can fit the bill? You cannot have 40 people who are all the "Only stupid..." or whatever other word of the moment hits your fingers.

You might be able to get away with saying the person is one of many. Of course that would likely be wrong. Those you accuse of various lackings are vastly superior to you. Probably in and at everything, including their IQ.

It seems you are desperately seeking someone to admire you and your ignorance. Don't try so hard, just be honest with yourself and then the rest will follow.

oralloy

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 03:15 pm
@Sturgis,
Sturgis wrote:
You ascribe the same "only" tag to anywhere from a half dozen to dozens of people. And it will be the same comment for each.

Are you not aware that use of the word only means that there is only one person who can fit the bill? You cannot have 40 people who are all the "Only stupid..." or whatever other word of the moment hits your fingers.

You had not recently posted in this thread at the time that I addressed my post to Farmerman.

Now that you are here too, I'll amend my statement: You and Farmerman are the only stupid people who are here right now.

Sturgis wrote:
You might be able to get away with saying the person is one of many. Of course that would likely be wrong. Those you accuse of various lackings are vastly superior to you. Probably in and at everything, including their IQ.

It seems you are desperately seeking someone to admire you and your ignorance. Don't try so hard, just be honest with yourself and then the rest will follow.

You are too stupid to be trying to draw conclusions. Leave the thinking to those of us who are capable of it.
Sturgis

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 03:27 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Leave the thinking to those who are capable...
I

Well, that eliminates you, Trump, Lindsey Graham, Joni Ernst and a few million others.
oralloy

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 03:29 pm
@Sturgis,
Wrong again. My IQ is 170. I can think just fine.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Wed 21 Oct, 2020 05:19 pm
@farmerman,
It in his mind how he acquired his 170 I q .
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Mon 26 Oct, 2020 11:44 am

https://i.imgur.com/IDohr6g.jpg
0 Replies

jcboy

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:51 am
Our first woman Vice President Smile Love her!

https://i.ibb.co/0cYLfNy/k.jpg
maporsche

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:53 am
@jcboy,
Yay!!! Congrats us!!
0 Replies

revelette3

Fri 6 Nov, 2020 10:55 am
@jcboy,
Good picture though she's way more than a sexy pretty woman as she proved. Brains and guts.