The Case For Biden

maxdancona

Wed 29 May, 2019 05:44 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

It makes no difference how I act. His campaign IS about ideas and policy. He’s the only one who can be trusted to do the business of regular Americans.

How you act makes all the difference. If Democrats start fighting each other, Trump wins.

It is a very bad thing when Democrats throw slime at Democrats. This is particularly true for Bernie supporters since the slime people throw at him is that he isn't a real Democrat. Bernie isn't going to win if his supporters act like assholes.
revelette1

Wed 29 May, 2019 05:48 pm
@maxdancona,
She pays lip service to Bernie and his ideas, but mainly she against the democrats. Everything else to her mind plays second fiddle.
0 Replies

Lash

Wed 29 May, 2019 06:39 pm
@maxdancona,
Hilarious. The goddamn DNC can CHEAT, but I can’t make observations of FACT about the parade of dildos they march out?

Stop enabling pedos, Max. Do you have some special interest in strengthening pedo rights, Max? Should you explain why?
Lash

Wed 29 May, 2019 06:43 pm
Here’s a clue: the D party is split in two. They will not mend unless Centrists vote progressive for the only real progressive in the race.

The odds are about as good as progressives voting for Biden.

Trump will be elected.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Wed 29 May, 2019 07:10 pm
@Lash,
This is Pizzagate all over again.
Lash

Wed 29 May, 2019 07:50 pm
@maxdancona,
There weren’t pictures and complaining victims in Pizzagate.
You can wallpaper the man cave with pics of Biden feeling and sniffing women and little girls...

I know I can make some money on this.
revelette1

Thu 30 May, 2019 09:24 am
@Lash,
Oh please, Lash you are about as subtle as a train wreck. Hillary was your enemy and the Clinton's was devil personified in 2016, now Biden as the current democrat front runner (please don't let it be so at the end)Biden is your object of obsession. You can't seem to just let Bernie run on his merits but have to heap tons of exaggerations on whoever is his running mate in whatever kind of hint is out there to be exploited and manipulated by you.
maxdancona

Thu 30 May, 2019 09:47 am
@Lash,
You are claiming that Joe Biden as sex with children. And now you are claiming that you have pictures of this?

Just stop.
revelette1

Thu 30 May, 2019 10:29 am
@maxdancona,
It is this link she is claiming is the picture of Joe Biden sniffing a child's hair which points to the whole theme of Biden having fetish for sniffing women and girl children's hair which makes him in her mind a straight up "Predo". I guess.

https://able2know.org/topic/287301-60#post-6849622

In the first place, here there is no sniffing. In the second, the whole meme is ridiculous. But it gives her a focus to run on.
revelette1

Thu 30 May, 2019 10:31 am
I admire Joe Biden, but I personally wish he would have stayed out of the race for a variety of reasons, he is too good to be washed up in this politically ugly climate in his olden years coming off of his sons death. I am not sure he would be able to withstand the debate of the DNC, if he does, he might have a chance with Trump, then I would change my mind. But I still hate seeing him get accused of this ugly stuff.
maxdancona

Thu 30 May, 2019 10:35 am
@revelette1,
Who besides Joe Biden can effectively reach out to White working-class voters in Ohio and Pennsylvania?

I think this is the key to beating Trump.
snood

Thu 30 May, 2019 10:53 am
@revelette1,
It’s just a certain element - the Lashes of the world - who try to get mileage out of stuff like accusing Biden of paedofilia. Some of the same hypocritical snowflakes who cry defensive bloody hell at any whiff of criticism about St Bernie.
0 Replies

snood

Thu 30 May, 2019 10:54 am
@maxdancona,
A lot of those “white working class” folks voted for a Black man a few years ago. Anything’s possible.
revelette1

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:02 am
@maxdancona,
Warren, Kamala Harris and a couple of the others I have forgotten the name of, not to mention Bernie himself, with the backing of the full democrat party, he could easily beat Trump. Not sure he would be as effective as a President as the other democrats though to be honest. I just think Biden don't seem as forceful as either Trump or Bernie Sanders even though they are about the same age.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:30 am
@snood,
Yes. Obama specifically worked to get White working class voters,

Obama also specifically chose a vice president who could reeach these voters (what was his name again?).
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:31 am
@maxdancona,
Sanders and his policies to make life livable is DESIGNED for them...and anybody who’s struggling to find work or make ends meet.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:42 am
@maxdancona,
No, I didn’t make any such claims. I do have several pictures of him behaving inappropriately with sexual overtones...as does the world.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:49 am
@revelette1,
revelette1 wrote:

Oh please, Lash you are about as subtle as a train wreck. Hillary was your enemy and the Clinton's was devil personified in 2016, now Biden as the current democrat front runner (please don't let it be so at the end)Biden is your object of obsession. You can't seem to just let Bernie run on his merits but have to heap tons of exaggerations on whoever is his running mate in whatever kind of hint is out there to be exploited and manipulated by you.

I say what I mean and I mean what I say.
Why would I want to cover for politicians I either don’t believe or don’t respect??

Lash

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:54 am
@revelette1,
It gives me a fact to point out. The rest of the world had this story in the headlines until he promised to start respecting the personal space of women and girls he doesn’t have an intimate relationship with.

He went back in his promise. He’s obviously got a problem.
0 Replies

Lash

Thu 30 May, 2019 11:59 am
Biden’s problem

https://m.chron.com/news/houston-texas/houston/article/Joe-Biden-Houston-10-year-old-girl-awkward-13903645.php#photo-17519842
0 Replies