The Case For Biden

snood

Sat 4 May, 2019 06:53 pm
@Lash,
Here’s another question for you Do you know where you can stick this whole goofy exchange? You must be stupid or you think I am. Because anyone else reading this would not be confused about what I was asking or who I was asking it about. I understand though, why you have to play dumb. It can’t be easy to defend Bernie’s wishy washy stance on Venezuela, for one thing.
Lash

Sat 4 May, 2019 07:08 pm
@snood,
Hilarious. You start the half-assed thing, refuse to even say wtf you’re talking about, and then get twisted like I’m at fault.

Check yourself for Alzheimer’s.

Bernie’s against military involvement in Venezuela and pro-Jacobsons vacation plans.

snood

Sat 4 May, 2019 07:38 pm
@Lash,
When and how did anyone named Jacobson or anything about his vacation plans involve itself in my question about Bernie and Venezuela?

You should check for Alzheimer’s and dementia. You’re older.
0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 5 May, 2019 09:10 am
@snood,
I don't think we have a military presence in Venezuela do we? Are you asking if Bernie Sanders thinks we should break ties with the current government and pull our diplomates out of the Embassy there?
snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 09:45 am
@revelette1,
If you trace this thread back one page, you’ll see that brand x disparages Biden’s judgement by saying he should want the US not just out of Yemen, but out of Venezuela as well. Lash immediately jumps in to sneer that the reason for that’s because there’s oil in Venezuela.

Which prompted me to ask her hero Bernie’s view on the matter - whether we should be in, or out of Venezuela. If it’s an important enough to smear Biden about, it seemed reasonable to ask where Saint Bernie stands. For some reason, from that point on, no one has seemed to be able to understand what’s being said about who.

Lash said my question is bizarre. I think the reaction to my question is what’s bizarre, and I am over trying to explain it.
snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 09:54 am
For the record, Biden is NOT my first, or even my second, pick to be the nominee. The thing is, I’m of the mind that we Democrats can ill afford to be ruling anyone out right now. I’ll support Bernie or Biden or even Tulsi fricking Gabbard if they are the nominee. My defense of Biden is because of that, not from the belief that all of his baggage means nothing.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 10:04 am
@revelette1,
It’s impossible to answer if you don’t know who exactly he’s talking about.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 10:07 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

Lash said my question is bizarre.

This is not true. Just a bold lie because the proof is on this thread.

I answered the question, he said that’s not what he was asking—and he REFUSES to clarify.

That IS bizarre.
snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 10:24 am
@Lash,
You’re a liar. And a not very convincing one.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 10:30 am
@revelette1,
If you find yourself confused about what’s been said on the thread, don’t take Lash’s word for it. Or mine, for that matter. Read over it for yourself.
Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 10:49 am
I invite anyone to read back, see that I answered, he said I didn’t, I asked for clarification, and he refused.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 5 May, 2019 10:53 am
@snood,
Lash is doing what she always does when caught in an untruth. She attacks and insults. That's one of the reasons I don't text with her. She is an Ollie lite.
snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 11:00 am
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

Lash is doing what she always does when caught in an untruth. She attacks and insults. That's one of the reasons I don't text with her. She is an Ollie lite.

That would explain a lot. But she’s not just caught in an untruth- she is an untruth. Pseudo-intellectual, pseudo-liberal, pseudo-educator, pseudo everything.
0 Replies

Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 11:11 am
@RABEL222,
Where’s the attack?
0 Replies

revelette1

Sun 5 May, 2019 11:19 am
@snood,
Oh, I didn't get the connection to Brandx post. Sorry, carry on. We aren't even in Venezuela militarily (yet.) So Brandx post was a red herring to start with. Feel slow.
0 Replies

snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 11:41 am
@RABEL222,
Lash wrote:
Quote:
Where’s the attack?

That’s the other thing she does when called on her pejorative nastiness:
Who? Lil’ ole me?!
Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 11:44 am
@snood,
Rabel, I see plenty of attacks and insults from snood. You must have him on ignore.

Where was my attack? I’ll be happy to point out snood’s attacks for you, since attacks and insults are so important to you.

0 Replies

Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 11:47 am
@snood,
What is Bernie’s wishy-washy stance on Venezuela?
snood

Sun 5 May, 2019 12:58 pm
@Lash,
You must be demented to be asking me what I think about Robertson’s vacation time. Come back when you figure out who you’re asking about and how that is relevant to the original question.
Lash

Sun 5 May, 2019 01:21 pm
@snood,
You refuse to clarify your question.
I know of no US entity currently in Venezuela. I don’t think you do either. You’re just ******* around, and I’m not playing.