36
   

The Case For Biden

 
 
farmerman
 
  -1  
Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:52 pm
@oralloy,
You cannot point out a single untrue statement in my posts
You cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my posts
You cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsYou cannot point out a single untrue statement in my postsThis summarizes the BS that your posts contain, are you afraid to actually argue your point?. Instead you take the weenie way and make MT claims.
oralloy
 
  2  
Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 09:01 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
This summarizes the BS that your posts contain,

I know you really hate facts and reality, but no. Facts and reality are not BS.


farmerman wrote:
are you afraid to actually argue your point?

Of course not. Note how vigorously I defend my points whenever someone challenges them.


farmerman wrote:
Instead you take the weenie way and make MT claims.

I don't know what MT means, but my facts are all in order and you will not be able to have any success challenging them.
farmerman
 
  0  
Reply Mon 11 Jan, 2021 09:18 pm
@oralloy,
all you do is defend your posts is with interminable shout outs. Im afraid youre not entertaining anymore so I think Im just goi
0 Replies
 
revelette3
 
  -3  
Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2021 11:38 am
As His Predecessor Is Impeached, Biden Tries to Stay Above the Fray
0 Replies
 
Region Philbis
 
  -1  
Reply Thu 14 Jan, 2021 05:47 pm

Here's what's in Biden's $1.9 trillion economic rescue package:

• Beefed-up stimulus payments
• Enhanced unemployment aid
• Rental assistance and eviction moratorium
• Help for the hungry
• More money for child care and child tax credits
• A temporary increase of tax credits
• Subsidies for health insurance premiums
• Restoration of emergency paid leave
• More assistance for small businesses
• Aid for states and schools
• A $15 hourly minimum wage

(cnn)
0 Replies
 
revelette3
 
  -4  
Reply Fri 15 Jan, 2021 08:52 am
Joe Biden wrests control of Donald Trump's spotlight and makes first big bet of presidency
0 Replies
 
Brand X
 
  3  
Reply Sun 17 Jan, 2021 05:10 pm
KTLA
@KTLA
·
1h
California is emerging as the de facto policy think tank of the Biden-Harris administration and of a Congress soon to be under Democratic control.
0 Replies
 
Builder
 
  5  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 01:15 am
Biden isn't capable of this kind of achievement.

https://rumble.com/vd3q7b-no-more...we-have-it-all.html
hightor
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 05:29 am
Builder's right-wing propaganda film is a great example of a production whose sole purpose is to confirm the lies that its conservative audience already believes. It doesn't even pretend to be objective.
0 Replies
 
MontereyJack
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 08:31 am
@Builder,
Trump lost because he was a crook and a sham. We beat him out and the election was valid despite his attempts to steal it. That is the simple reality. We don't want him. If the GOP stonewalls him, we'll widen the Dem margin in 2022. The trump era is over.
oralloy
 
  5  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 08:38 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
If the GOP stonewalls him, we'll widen the Dem margin in 2022.

History says that's not going to happen.


MontereyJack wrote:
The trump era is over.

Not if he is reelected in 2024.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy
 
  5  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 09:00 am
@MontereyJack,
I doubt that the Democrats will get many Republicans to go along with their sham witch hunt, but we'll see.

And actually he won the 2016 election on his own just fine.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
farmerman
 
  -4  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 10:36 am
@MontereyJack,
his mind is always made up absent any evidence and facts. The pathetic observation is spot on.
Below viewing threshold (view)
oralloy
 
  5  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 11:51 am
@snood,
Correct.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  5  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 11:53 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
his mind is always made up absent any evidence and facts.

Wrong again. My views are always supported by evidence and facts.


farmerman wrote:
The pathetic observation is spot on.

Progressives don't like it when people stand up to them.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  5  
Reply Tue 26 Jan, 2021 11:56 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
He won in 2016 only with the aid of the electoral college since he lost the vote on his own. As always.

He won in 2016.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

Obama '08? - Discussion by sozobe
Let's get rid of the Electoral College - Discussion by Robert Gentel
McCain's VP: - Discussion by Cycloptichorn
Food Stamp Turkeys - Discussion by H2O MAN
The 2008 Democrat Convention - Discussion by Lash
McCain is blowing his election chances. - Discussion by McGentrix
Snowdon is a dummy - Discussion by cicerone imposter
GAFFNEY: Whose side is Obama on? - Discussion by gungasnake
 
  1. Forums
  2. » The Case For Biden
  3. » Page 114
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 01/27/2021 at 10:08:52