The Case For Biden

snood

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 04:30 am
Oralloy says that speaking about someone is the same thing as speaking for that someone.

Oralloy is stupid.
izzythepush

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 04:53 am
@snood,
Don’t be so hard on stupid people, they’re not complete morons.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:42 am
@snood,
snood wrote:
Oralloy is stupid.

Wrong again Snood. You and izzythepush are the only stupid people here. My IQ is 170.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:46 am
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
So no, it is not better to undermine anything unless you are correct about anything, at any time.

I am correct about plenty of stuff, so it shouldn't matter regardless. But the need to resist and undermine the illegitimate Biden Administration exists regardless of what I am right or wrong about.

neptuneblue wrote:
Since you are NOT, then you've stated an incorrect statement.

Actually I am correct about lots of stuff. And I've not made an incorrect statement here.

neptuneblue wrote:
By your standards, that is inexcusable and must be overridden.

I'm not sure which standard you are referring to. But since I've not made the error you seem to think I've made, I guess it doesn't matter.
neptuneblue

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:51 am
@oralloy,
You've admitted to not knowing if Biden was elected legally. That's absurd, and wrong. No evidence, certification or trial has overturned the result.
farmerman

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 11:54 am
@neptuneblue,
In fact the several courts as well as retired DOJ secy;s confirm that the election was all on the level. The only one whose whining about it is Donny and hes managed to convince all his weak ass sycophants. Your GOP is crumbling before your eyes. Better get back to the DNC
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 10 Jan, 2021 01:49 pm
@neptuneblue,
neptuneblue wrote:
You've admitted to not knowing if Biden was elected legally. That's absurd, and wrong.

Not at all. I've got better things to do than worry about such trivia.

neptuneblue wrote:
No evidence, certification or trial has overturned the result.

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
farmerman

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 04:19 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

Not at all. I've got better things to do than worry about such trivia.
yet your beliefs and actions seem to parrot whatever Trump says. Interesting, since really Trump is the leader of the entire "stolen election"movement and all others (like you) in private, seem to agree that they really have no evidence against the conclusion that the Nov 3 2020 election was fair and honest.

The conservative side of GOP has shown us that its a side based pretty much on deceit and dishonesty and will lie its ass off to maintain the status.

Youre party i disintegrating in real time

revelette3

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 10:54 am
I am not going to pretend to know anything about carbon or emissions and climate change. I do think there is something to it all, I mean it is obvious even for me. I also just morally believe we have a responsibility to try and keep our earth more clean than we do. ("husband the earth.") With that, for those that know what you are talking about, maybe some feel good news?

Zero carbon shipping is a Biden-Harris win for the taking

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
revelette3

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 12:43 pm
@oralloy,
I wonder if you go outside on a cold rainy cloudy day and say to yourself, it is so nice sunny today, a perfect day to get some sun and swim.

Personally I have decided to quit responding to you, while you not as obnoxious as some others, it is just useless carrying on a conversation with someone who lives in their own made up world.
Region Philbis

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 02:27 pm
@revelette3,

you won't regret it.

life's too short to waste your time with someone like that...
MontereyJack

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:05 pm
@oralloy,
conservatives think their ludicrous opinions and pure fantasy imagination are facts all the time. They aren't
t
oralloy

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:09 pm
@MontereyJack,
You cannot provide a single example of a conservative ever doing such a thing.
MontereyJack

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:14 pm
@oralloy,
do you ever get tired of posting utter bilge like that?
oralloy

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
I don't share your opinion that facts and reality are utter bilge.
MontereyJack

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:24 pm
@oralloy,
facts and reality are not utter bilge. since your posts are neither fact nor reality they are utter bilge.
oralloy

Mon 11 Jan, 2021 08:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
You have a big mouth, but you're all talk. You cannot point out a single untrue statement in my posts.