The Case For Biden

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 02:54 am
@oralloy,
Denying reality in that whole post. Biden is not illegitimate. He won the election. By definition that makes him legitimate. The rejection of the suits by SCOTUS means the election was correct and valid. Ir means trump's claims are invalid, and he's out of office come jan. 21. No, congress does not have the right to declare Wis vote invalid. that's what elections and court decisions are all about. biden won. he'll be pres. trump lost, he won't. That is the simple realitry. And yes, the majority of americans as well as all the courts who decide what the law is do buy that.
t.
snood

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:48 am
@MontereyJack,
You left out explaining that water is wet and down is not up. Can’t take anything for granted with some folk.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 05:07 am
@MontereyJack,
Im amazed at how ollie denies all the simplest of facts that have been tested an reexamined for 53 separate cases in which (at least for the lower court hearings) facts have exhaustively been re-established and court opinions delivered. HOWEVER , instead , Ollie merely buys into any of the pointless fact-free assertions that Trumpublicans spume. They continue to buy the BS Even when theyve been totally debunked over and over.

Years ago I had to take some emergency med courses at U f Pa (Expeition stuff) and I watched a film on a Psychiatrist intervieing a catalleptic patient with all kinds of mentals.
The woman said that "Im dead you know?

Dr says "I know your alive"
Woman; "No Im dead"
Dr; "Well, does a dead person feel pain"
Woman; "No a dead person doesnt feel pain"
Dr pinches woman and she winces in pain
"Woman; "Well, all that proves is that dead people DO feel pain"

Either Trumpblicans think like her , or they are just a bunch of traitorous blind followers of Beelzebub Trump and just want him as as an overlord. They really dont give **** aboutRepublican Democracy.
SAme thing happened in Germany in the late 20's and 30's, when a fast talking demagogue arose and conned a nation.

Thats the basis of all conspiracy theories.
oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 10:52 am
@farmerman,
Farmerman is lying. He cannot provide any examples of me ever denying a fact. He is a phony who cannot back up anything that he says.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 11:00 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
No, congress does not have the right to declare Wis vote invalid.

Wrong again. Congress has every right to reject the Biden slate of electors from Wisconsin, and even accept a Trump slate in its stead if someone sends one.
oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 11:08 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Denying reality in that whole post. Biden is not illegitimate. He won the election. By definition that makes him legitimate.

Wrong. You cannot show any part of my post that denies reality.

And wrong again. Mr. Trump won in 2016. Progressives still denied his legitimacy. Conservatives have every right to treat Mr. Biden the same way that progressives treated Mr. Trump.

Time to give you guys a dose of your own medicine.
farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 11:48 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Wrong. You cannot show any part of my post that denies reality

Nor can you show ANYWHERE any evidence that supports reality. Youre a politico-religious zealot, wxcept your BIBLE is composed of the TWEETERY of TRUMP
farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 11:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
Quote:
Mr. Trump won in 2016.
That probably the very reason he LOST in 2020. Im sure his willful disdain of John McCain was a shot he fired into his own ass.
Appaently you have NO idea how the Pa legislature (GOP MAJORITY) had set up the counting mode for all mail in ballots (A methodology initited and approved by the GOP majority of Pa's legislature and SUPREME COURT.

BTW, where in the US Constitution in the several amendments (I know you dont know where) does the FED Govt have a right to set up and administer state elections.

HAve you read the USSC decision on the Texas case?? TRY it, Youll learn a lot.

MontereyJack

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 12:14 pm
@oralloy,
You clearly do not understand the concept of election winners.
snood

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 12:27 pm
 https://iili.io/KTHaGR.jpg
0 Replies

revelette3

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 12:40 pm
Apparently like certain posters who refuse to face their loss, die hard Trump allies in congress are likewise sore losers.

Trump Allies Eye Long-Shot Election Reversal in Congress, Testing Pence

Quote:
For the vice president, whom the Constitution assigns the task of tallying the results and declaring a winner, the episode could be particularly torturous, forcing him to balance his loyalty to Mr. Trump with his constitutional duties and considerations about his own political future.
hightor

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 01:14 pm
somebody wrote:
Mr. Trump won in 2016. Progressives still denied his legitimacy.

I'm hoping that somebody can tell us how many lawsuits the Democrats filed to try to get Republican votes disqualified. Trumplicans have filed something on the order of fifty. What I recall is that Democrats were very disappointed but I don't remember them claiming that Clinton had actually won in a landslide or that Trump's presidency was illegitimate. They recognized his victory even if they didn't find him acceptable as their president. After he took office and actually began to "govern" they realized that their doubts as to his acceptability were confirmed. He never delivered on infrastructure, healthcare, or deficit reduction. He ran as a populist and governed as a demagogue, showing no interest in uniting the country and reveling in the chaos he helped to unleash.
oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:13 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Nor can you show ANYWHERE any evidence that supports reality.

Sure I can. Try Encyclopedia Brittanica if you would like to learn about reality.

farmerman wrote:
Youre a politico-religious zealot, wxcept your BIBLE is composed of the TWEETERY of TRUMP

So in other words you are incapable of challenging anything that I said.
farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:16 pm
@oralloy,
when someone is as deluded as you, "reality" is you listening to your talking chipmunk
farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:18 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
So in other words you are incapable of challenging anything that I said.

I dont need to Ollie. Youre so easy that all you do is post that you "CAN prove out your ridiculous claims" I know you are afraid to actually do so for fear of being quickly eviscerated like a smalley.

ALL READY FER THE FRYIN PAN. Do you make your own gravy like your pal Rudy??
oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:19 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:
Appaently you have NO idea how the Pa legislature (GOP MAJORITY) had set up the counting mode for all mail in ballots (A methodology initited and approved by the GOP majority of Pa's legislature and SUPREME COURT.

BTW, where in the US Constitution in the several amendments (I know you dont know where) does the FED Govt have a right to set up and administer state elections.

HAve you read the USSC decision on the Texas case?? TRY it, Youll learn a lot.

My time is valuable. Do any of these subjects have any relevance? If so, what?
farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:20 pm
@oralloy,
My time is waaaay more valued than is yours. Try a book on American Democracy if your stm is challenged
oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:23 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
You clearly do not understand the concept of election winners.

I understand that Congress has the authority to reject the Biden slate of electors from Wisconsin. The Republicans should do so. They should also substitute a Trump slate of electors IMO.
oralloy

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:27 pm
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:
Apparently like certain posters who refuse to face their loss, die hard Trump allies in congress are likewise sore losers.

Trump Allies Eye Long-Shot Election Reversal in Congress, Testing Pence

The Republicans should absolutely take Wisconsin and give it to Mr. Trump IMO.
0 Replies

farmerman

Sun 13 Dec, 2020 04:28 pm
@oralloy,
no they do not. They can try anything they wish but the state Supreme Court will overrule.

Wait till tomorrow at NOON. The fascist will be gone and a new day appears on the horizon. Guys like you can go back to Minsk and collect your Kartufeln as pay for tryin to **** with our democratic Republic.