When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

Lash

Wed 24 Aug, 2016 07:27 pm
@DrewDad,
Lash was correct. Guess that makes you stupid.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Wed 24 Aug, 2016 09:11 pm
woiyo

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 06:47 am
@bobsal u1553115,
See the price of a shirt from this guy? $110.00 and that is on sale.

Trump shirts sell for about $40.00.

As a business man I would do the same as Trump if I could make the same margin selling the same shirt for $40.00. (DOn't care about labor cost. I am in business, remember).

Not surprised Clinton would associate herself with a maker of shirts that only the elite can afford.

http://www.trump.com/merchandise/signature-collection/
http://www.newenglandshirtco.com/shop
DrewDad

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 06:49 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Blickers wrote:

Hillary is bought and paid for by special interests

This is sooooo true. Truer words have never been stated.

The entire Republican party is bought and paid for by special interests....
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 08:42 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Oooh take a look back. That post is now at zero.

Are you really going to suggest that there isn't a crew of leftwing assh*les who reflexively thumb down any post made by a perceived conservative, no matter the content?

I don't really care as I've gotten used to it as has, I'm sure, all of the conservatives who still post here.

Someone of integrity, in my belief, no matter what their political persuasion would speak out against it and not criticize those who are the subjects of these childish attacks, but, I guess that's you Blickers.

If you don't support Hil$ary, you going to get thumbed down no matter what.
snood

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 08:46 am
Quote:

Bullshit
giujohn

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 09:13 am
@snood,
Prove it's bullshit
izzythepush

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 09:47 am
@giujohn,
Prove it's not.
Cycloptichorn

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 10:36 am
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Finn dAbuzz wrote:

Oooh take a look back. That post is now at zero.

Are you really going to suggest that there isn't a crew of leftwing assh*les who reflexively thumb down any post made by a perceived conservative, no matter the content?

I don't really care as I've gotten used to it as has, I'm sure, all of the conservatives who still post here.

Someone of integrity, in my belief, no matter what their political persuasion would speak out against it and not criticize those who are the subjects of these childish attacks, but, I guess that's you Blickers.

Considering the alternative at this point, actively working against her is seen by most as a pretty terrible idea.

Cycloptichorn
0 Replies

giujohn

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 10:38 am
@izzythepush,
The person stating that it's bullshit has the duty to prove that it's bullshit
Blickers

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 10:54 am
@woiyo,
Quote woiyo:
Quote:

As a business man I would do the same as Trump if I could make the same margin selling the same shirt for $40.00. (DOn't care about labor cost. I am in business, remember).

Not surprised Clinton would associate herself with a maker of shirts that only the elite can afford.

http://www.trump.com/merchandise/signature-collection/
http://www.newenglandshirtco.com/shop

What, a classic captitalist like yourself doesn't know about economies of scale? Here's a lesson for you: The more you make, the less each piece costs.

Here's a luxury American shirt company I never heard of that sells X numbers of shirts at $100 each. Make a deal with Trump to put his name on it and use the many, many retail outlets that sell his shirt line, and this company starts making 50X numbers of shirts. That price is going to go down, down, down.

I remember years ago reading about a high end phonograph cartridge, (yes, they still make them even today), that was selling for $1,000. The manufacturer got bought out by a much larger high end company, they sold many more of them at $300. This is not unusual-economies of scale drives prices down precipitously, if the market demands more.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 11:05 am
@giujohn,
The problem is that any attempt to prove it would result in you thumbing down the posts to try to prove you are right.
I picked several pages in the last 100 and found instances of georgob1, Lash and Finn having posts that were still at +1. If I were to point those out, there could be a mad rush to thumb them down or up. So essentially, there is no way to prove it since it would just be changed.
giujohn

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 11:09 am
@parados,
Wrong again... I don't thunb posts or engage in jr high school antics... seems to me you're just using this as an excuse not to be able to show the proof... But then I understand that with you leftists... It's par for the course.
parados

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 11:25 am
@giujohn,
http://able2know.org/topic/275175-475

Lash has 2 posts with positive numbers

http://able2know.org/topic/275175-451

Finn has 2 posts with positive numbers

There are a lot of instances of people being voted down but it is not absolute.

0 Replies

Baldimo

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 01:20 pm
@revelette2,
I already proved it. So what are you talking about?
Blickers

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 01:55 pm
@Baldimo,
No, you didn't. So what are you talking about?
Baldimo

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 02:00 pm
@Blickers,
Charles Rangels Draft bill...
ehBeth

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 02:01 pm
http://www.cleveland.com/open/index.ssf/2016/08/hillary_clintons_campaign_hits.html

downballot - where it matters

Quote:
The Ohio Democratic Party gave the Clinton campaign a solid foundation. The group has worked for nearly a year to organize for the Democratic presidential candidate — and the down ballot slate of Democratic candidates.

"We have been organizing in Ohio for nearly a year, even before we had a Democratic nominee, because we knew the campaign in Ohio would be competitive. The benefits of our head start are obvious -- Democrats are working together and building broad support in communities across the state," spokeswoman Kirstin Alvanitakis said.

The Clinton camp is coordinating its ground game with former Ohio Gov. Ted Strickland's campaign for the U.S. Senate. Clinton field offices serve as home bases for the Strickland campaign. It's all the same operation.

The joint approach contrasts with the candidates on the Republican ticket. Clinton's opponent (Trump) and Strickland's opponent (Sen. Rob Portman) are running separate operations.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 02:20 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

The problem is that any attempt to prove it would result in you thumbing down the posts to try to prove you are right.
I picked several pages in the last 100 and found instances of georgob1, Lash and Finn having posts that were still at +1. If I were to point those out, there could be a mad rush to thumb them down or up. So essentially, there is no way to prove it since it would just be changed.

Only Parados the Pedant would make such a transparently phony effort to "prove" such a point, and then come up with the nonsensical conclusion that the point can't be proven at all.

It's hard to see either the forest or the trees with your head up your ass.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 25 Aug, 2016 02:25 pm
@woiyo,
Quote:

What is you don't like about a making a living wage building luxury shirts?

I can't buy hand turned silk scarves anymore. Because no-one in China wants only $.04/hr to do the work. And that's a good thing.

Be honest: how many tRump shirts do you own?

Are you sure tRump shirts weren't sunk in one of the twenty-five business tRump ran into closing? Or one of his FOUR - 4! - bankruptcies?