When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

parados

Thu 30 Apr, 2015 09:55 am
@oralloy,
Successful Congresses pass legislation. It appears this isn't a successful Congress.

Quote:
Mr. Obama is the one who chose to waste all of his second term political capital in futile attacks against the NRA

Yeah, Obama didn't negotiate with Iran or make trade deals with Asia or raise the minimum wage for Federal contractors or help with retirement savings of Americans. He spent all of his time attacking the NRA. The funny thing about spending all his time doing that is the media didn't cover it one bit but instead made up a bunch of other issues they asked Obama about and Obama gave speeches about.

Oralloy, I really think you need to see a psychologist. You are losing all sense of reality.
oralloy

Thu 30 Apr, 2015 10:12 am
@parados,
parados wrote:
oralloy wrote:
Mr. Obama is the one who chose to waste all of his second term political capital in futile attacks against the NRA

Yeah, Obama didn't negotiate with Iran or make trade deals with Asia or raise the minimum wage for Federal contractors or help with retirement savings of Americans.

What he didn't do is get any of his legislation passed in his second term.

parados wrote:
He spent all of his time attacking the NRA.

Not all his time. Only until he had used up all of his political capital and there was nothing left to get any legislation passed.

parados wrote:
The funny thing about spending all his time doing that is the media didn't cover it one bit but instead made up a bunch of other issues they asked Obama about and Obama gave speeches about.

The media covered it extensively. It dominated the first year of his second term.

parados wrote:
Oralloy, I really think you need to see a psychologist. You are losing all sense of reality.

I see reality just fine.

Come election day, Mr. Obama will have failed to pass meaningful legislation for six straight years, and it will be because he foolishly wasted all of his second term political capital on futile attacks against the NRA instead of passing useful legislation like he should have been doing.

After the Republicans retake the White House in 2016, they will get to replace a number of retiring liberals on the Supreme Court with conservative justices.
parados

Thu 30 Apr, 2015 10:41 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

After the Republicans retake the White House in 2016, they will get to replace a number of retiring liberals on the Supreme Court with conservative justices.

You do lead a rich fantasy life. I suppose it comes from spending so much time fondling your guns.
georgeob1

Thu 30 Apr, 2015 03:18 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:

Successful Congresses pass legislation. It appears this isn't a successful Congress.

I believe more serious and thoughtful people would change your definition to read that successful Congresses pass wise legislatioon and avoid legislating poorly tthought out programs that involve large unanticipated side effects and imply administraive process that the government isn't capable of sustaining.
parados

Thu 30 Apr, 2015 06:50 pm
@georgeob1,
Gosh. You mean a Congress that passes the same legislation 50 some times knowing it won't ever become law isn't wise? Funny how most of the rest of America already figured that out which is why the GOP Congress has such low approval polling.
oralloy

Thu 30 Apr, 2015 07:02 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
You do lead a rich fantasy life.

Note the current ages of the following liberal justices:

Stephen Breyer: age 76
Anthony Kennedy: age 78
Ruth Bader Ginsburg: age 82

Come 2016 none of them will have gotten any younger.

Eight years worth of Jeb Bush appointees is going to move the Supreme Court way to the right.

parados wrote:
I suppose it comes from spending so much time fondling your guns.

There is no need for pettiness. The coming period of conservative dominance will be good for the nation.
Frank Apisa

Fri 1 May, 2015 05:25 am
All of you who are wavering about voting for Hillary...pay close attention to what Oralloy just said.

It is important.
parados

Fri 1 May, 2015 10:59 am
@oralloy,
You left off Scalia from your list.

The fantasy life is that Jeb Bush will be President. I doubt he will win the GOP nomination and if he does he won't win the Presidency.
oralloy

Fri 1 May, 2015 04:24 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
All of you who are wavering about voting for Hillary...pay close attention to what Oralloy just said.
It is important.

Doesn't matter. The die has been cast. At this point the Left is doomed no matter what they do.
oralloy

Fri 1 May, 2015 04:24 pm
@parados,
parados wrote:
You left off Scalia from your list.

If he retires during Jeb's 8 years, one Conservative would replace another. No change in the balance.

parados wrote:
The fantasy life is that Jeb Bush will be President. I doubt he will win the GOP nomination and if he does he won't win the Presidency.

I can't say whether Jeb will be nominated, but whoever the Republicans nominate is going to win over whoever the Democrats nominate. The 2013 gun control debacle guarantees it.

Jeb has created a pretty scary dark money apparatus just for the primaries. He might be a tougher candidate than you might think. But who knows. I'm only predicting the general election. No predictions for the nomination.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 1 May, 2015 04:28 pm
@oralloy,
TO EVERYONE WHO VALUES A PROGRESSIVE AGENDA...BUT WHO IS FINDING LOTS OF FAULT WITH HILLARY AS A CANDIDATE:

Listen to what Oralloy is saying here.

He is offering some valuable information...some important stuff to consider.

SERIOUSLY!

Gotta give it my best, Oralloy. Quitters never get anywhere!
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Fri 1 May, 2015 04:31 pm
Hillary will not drop our of the primary till she knows that she does not have the votes, or if almost all of the moneypeople tell her that she has to.
revelette2

Sat 2 May, 2015 07:38 am
@hawkeye10,
I don't see that happening any time soon. Her ratings have not dropped at all, so why should she drop out or why would her money dry up?

AP-GfK Poll: Favorable views of Clinton top her GOP rivals
Frank Apisa

Sat 2 May, 2015 07:45 am
@revelette2,
When attempting to understand what Hawk is saying with regard to the next election...and especially with regard to Hillary Clinton...it is best to first look up "wishful thinking" in Wikipedia.

It all clears up in an instant.
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Sat 2 May, 2015 09:42 am
@revelette2,
Quote:
so why should she drop out or why would her money dry up?

I dont know that it will, but if it did happen it would be because either the voters or the money people got pissed at her, possibly for incompetence, possibly because they come to agree with me that what the D Party is doing to america is criminal.
hawkeye10

Sat 2 May, 2015 07:18 pm
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Hillary Clinton is making income inequality a theme of her campaign, pointing out that while her husband, Bill, makes $300 million a year, she has to get by on $200 million!

Conan O'brian
Frank Apisa

Sun 3 May, 2015 02:27 am
@hawkeye10,
She's still a better choice than anyone the Republicans are offering.
Baldimo

Mon 4 May, 2015 05:31 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Nothing says a better candidate then when asked if she gave over all of the emails off her private server, which she used for govt business, she said she had handed over all the emails and we would just have to take her word for it. Later when it was said that a warrant might be in the works for the server, they conveniently deleted the entire server.
carloslebaron

Mon 4 May, 2015 06:27 pm
Hillary suffers of mental issues.

This is not about her age, about how ugly she is or, how fat she has become.

In one of her last presentations made with her daughter, while Chelsea was waving her hand at the end of the speech,Hillary was trying to flee perhaps because incontinence.

So, if you vote for Hillary, you will vote for a president who will wear diapers, and who will have her mind messed up as soon as she is under pressure.

I don't think that electing Hillary for president of the USA is a good idea, any handicap candidate might be a good president, but an individual with mental issues becoming the president... that is a no no...

hawkeye10

Mon 4 May, 2015 07:56 pm
Quote:
But he insisted he would maintain a schedule of speaking events -- several of which reportedly paid him $500,000 a pop in recent years -- despite amassing a fortune in the 14 years since leaving the White House.

"Oh, yeah. I've got to pay our bills," Clinton said when asked if he would carry on with paid speaking engagements.

http://news.yahoo.com/bill-clinton-keep-giving-speeches-pay-bills-153748288.html

Message: "Me and Hillary need a **** ton of money to keep us in the lifestyle to which we have become accustomed. We aint like you all. "

Bill is obviously trying to sabotage Hillarys run for the chair. Again.
0 Replies