When will Hillary Clinton give up her candidacy ?

snood

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 12:36 pm
@High Strangeness,
Haha? Would it be high entertainment for you if someone blew her brains out?
revelette2

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:12 pm
She has pneumonia, was diagnosed Friday and at the event became overheated and dehydrated. (left a link to such on Hillary's health thread)
0 Replies

High Strangeness

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:16 pm
@snood,
said- Haha? Would it be high entertainment for you if someone blew her brains out?
------------------------------------------------------

Votes are better than bullets at bringing down politicians ..Wink
"A vote is like a rifle, wasted in the wrong hands"- Theodore Roosevelt
Blickers

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:34 pm
@High Strangeness,
Quote High Strangeness:
Quote:
Trump (like all billionnaires) has a natural gift for making money and would have done so without any silver spoon; for example Lord Alan Sugar started with £50 and sold stuff from the back of a van..Smile

So because a few billionaires started off with nothing, you find it logical to extend that to say that all billionaires, even the ones who started off with millions, would have made their billion anyway.

According to you, having a few million to play with when you start out really doesn't give you any advantage toward making a billion.

What you run into on the internet.
RABEL222

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
The conservative Scotus, yes I know, the Supreme Court is supposed to be non political, but if you believe that I have a bridge in Brooklyn I want to sell you , has blown several decisions legislating by fiat rather than determining what the Constitution actually says.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:50 pm
@Blickers,
https://www.bing.com/news/search?q=Trump's+History+Of+Scamming+People&qpvt=trump%27s+history+of+scamming+people&FORM=EWRE

It's easy to increase millions into billions when you're a scammer like Trump. Trump University is but a symptom of his business scams.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 04:58 pm
@High Strangeness,
Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, High Strangeness, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Remember this post after the election when Hillary blows your hero away.

Quote:
Votes are better than bullets at bringing down politicians ..Wink
"A vote is like a rifle, wasted in the wrong hands"- Theodore Roosevelt
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
glitterbag

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 11:44 pm
This past June I posted about my diagnosis of pneumonia. I was in the doc's office on a tues when he said, I can't find anything wrong and it doesn't make any sense that you are coughing up blood. By Friday my husband called 911 to get me to the emergency room, I was diagnosed with pneumonia. Apparently it was stealth pneumonia because the pulmonary genius who shrugged off my symptoms was unaware I had a problem. As luck would have it, he was on rounds Sat the morning after I was diagnosed.....when I saw him I said "I told you I was sick".
I'm astounded Hillary has been able to perform as well as she has with pneumonia, and I'm shocked her advisors didn't safeguard her health better than they did.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Sun 11 Sep, 2016 11:57 pm
Is gullible and stupid the same thing?
0 Replies